Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Android App

that would make shadowlight powerful in wars when your expecting to be the next chain so your kingdom mates would be able to soldier block you.

Notification! We have found thieves in your land, NM's etc... ;)

we are living in the 21st century, where pretty much every mobile app out there has at one time or another some notifications, and the games i've been playing, not many but still, have this notification in case events happened in-game.
    Fallout Shelter and Clash of Clans... it could not be realtime, but at least 1/tick, to show the previous day event(s), or just a simple message like : "something happened to your province/KD"...

Notification would not be allowed. They are a form of automation and for the app to have them when the game doesn't wouldn't be fair
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Are you for real? What kind of automation? since it would do no action, just provide the same info that is already available on the site, just more conveniently.
    And as I said, it doesn't need to be just as soon as the event happens, to not provide such a great advantage, but just a reminder that something is going on with the province.
    Most of the times i get notifications from other games I open them, and spend some time playing. Utopia, not having notifications falls behind on this chapter, it's not "demanding" my attention.
    You need to reconsider this, as we're not in 1998 anymore, Utopia isn't the only game in town, and it will never again have any success to the public if the mentality of the people running the game is still from the 1990s. No disrespect, I really like the idea behind the game, but the implementation sometimes falls behind, as well as some of the user-friendliness. and it would be in everyone's best interest to have as many people playing (and enjoying) the game, despite the game being free... There are alternate monetisation options that would be more rewarding with a bigger players base.
    Is no one really interested in bringing the game to the former glory?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDoItRo View Post
    Are you for real? What kind of automation?
    You're getting information that helps you play the game better without actually having to log in.

Someone playing with the app would have an enormous advantage over someone playing without the app.

Veteran
    Kind of like being able to instantly queue hits in your war room with correct offense based on most recent kd wide intel?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    No, because you actually have to log in and play to do that.

It'd be more like the game successfully auto-ambushing for you while you're sleeping.

Better yet, lets just add this notification system to the game, add an API that can access the notification system for IRC bots, the standard notification system used by Apple "push notifications" and for Chrome etc.
    #magi

Regular
    v1.1.19 released. Fixed a bug that was preventing Avians from building dungeons. Also fixed some bugs that were discovered via the crash reports (so thank you, for those that submitted).

Also 1,463 downloads! Thank you guys! That's pretty cool.

Thanks Josh.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

As I've said in my review: your app is fantastic!
    I got two questions:
    - On the Throne page there's a little "i" next to your peasants. When clicked on it gives a diagram of your populations. But there's a similar button next to Defense. What does it do?
    - I've recently found out you can send aid through the kingdom page, clicking on province, view, aid button. Then I fill in whatever I need to send to my kingdom mates. But how do I send it? I don't see a button (Moto G, 2nd gen) to send. If I randomly mash the screen, I occasionally send the aid once or double. I figured it was somewhere at the down side that I had to mash, but I don't find any consistency. Am I missing something? Maybe someone can post a screenshot of how it should look?

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Me and my KD mates have been trying to figure out how...but for sending aid we can put the values in...but HOW do you send it!! :-p
    PEW PEW PEW!

Quote Originally Posted by Nim View Post
    As I've said in my review: your app is fantastic!
    I got two questions:
    - On the Throne page there's a little "i" next to your peasants. When clicked on it gives a diagram of your populations. But there's a similar button next to Defense. What does it do?
    - I've recently found out you can send aid through the kingdom page, clicking on province, view, aid button. Then I fill in whatever I need to send to my kingdom mates. But how do I send it? I don't see a button (Moto G, 2nd gen) to send. If I randomly mash the screen, I occasionally send the aid once or double. I figured it was somewhere at the down side that I had to mash, but I don't find any consistency. Am I missing something? Maybe someone can post a screenshot of how it should look?
    To send aid to another KD mate, its quite simple; follow these steps:

1. Go to Kingdom Page
    2. Click on the person you want to send aid to
    3. A drop box will appear, click on View
    4. Click the red cross at the bottom right of screen
    5. Select the resource and amount u want
    6. Click Send Aid at the bottom

Hope this helps.

Regular
    Hi Nim,

I'm happy you like the app! I think I figured out your problem: the scrollview didn't have any padding at the bottom, so the utopia-adview was blocking the button. I added padding to the bottom, so in the next release (which will include forum integration!) this should be fixed for you.

Thanks a lot! :D
    The app just gets better and better.
    PEW PEW PEW!

Hi! The app has been having trouble updating intel to stinger lately, i need to login each time i start the app. Its not saving my login to stinger. Did you change something in that section?
    Last edited by Sjippe; 16-04-2016 at 22:39.

Thread Information