Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CR dealbreaking Emeriti v2.0

Post Fiend

CR dealbreaking Emeriti v2.0

Second one for the age. Coming soon to a forum near you. Zauper is digging deep into his logs for a reason. If you have any logs that in any way can be interpreted to Zaupers benefit make sure to send them to him.

Stay tuned. You're gonna love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    lol @ "end"

It never ends. It's over for now. Until next age when someone needs a good excuse to treat you poorly.

Forum Fanatic
    Yawn.

Go ahead and start spinning things. I'd still recommend you follow through with the commitment Emeriti made to raze the acres you gained off Spartans.

I'd also recommend that you guys actually confirm a deal with us.

But those are just my thoughts.

Veteran
    Their Attitude To Us Non Aggression Pact Our Attitude To Them Non Aggression Pact

Wat?

This is a busy work week for me, please no thx

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Yawn.

Go ahead and start spinning things. I'd still recommend you follow through with the commitment Emeriti made to raze the acres you gained off Spartans.

I'd also recommend that you guys actually confirm a deal with us.

But those are just my thoughts.
    There we go. Zauper coming off to a slow start. He claims Emeriti has a commitment to raze acres and is he really hinting that CR and Emeriti havn't got a cf?

Surely he would have hit by now if that was the case? Stay tuned, more wierd statements coming right up.

Bring popcorn and make sure you tell your friends.

We need tissues for abs and everyone else wants popcorn. Who will fix this?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    We need tissues for abs and everyone else wants popcorn. Who will fix this?

+points if u know the book ;)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
    There we go. Zauper coming off to a slow start. He claims Emeriti has a commitment to raze acres and is he really hinting that CR and Emeriti havn't got a cf?

Surely he would have hit by now if that was the case? Stay tuned, more wierd statements coming right up.

Bring popcorn and make sure you tell your friends.
    If we had a deal (you know, other than 48h notice), you'd probably have logs of it right?

Or a confirmed ingame message from both sides. Unfortunately, your LS explicitly did not confirm the deal.

Your best bet, presumably, is to claim that flogger saying that topsy agreed to a deal when topsy said it seems fine in principle but show it to zauper (which he never did) is a deal with us.

In spite of us PMing your LS (chris) multiple times to fix it. Do you want to go back and confirm the deal? We're still willing to accept it, all it takes is CK replying with 'confirmed' ingame.
    e: for those of you watching at home, the deal is the same as we have with most of the rest of the top: EOACF, they give us land if they come past 85% of our acreage and agree to not compete for crown. In short: it's the actual deal that came out of the flogger conversations with emeriti/bb/etc. Even with the land they gained, they're a solid 50k acres under that threshold.

But it doesn't really change the stance of you guys apologizing and/or razing the land. Are you trying to say that Judge saying, and I quote, "If it ends we raze" is not him saying you're going to raze the land? Are you trying to say that Emeriti didn't tell CP they were going to raze the land?

I would recommend you stop trying to spin things and acknowledge that you guys had said you were going to raze your land, apologize for misleading the utopia community, and confirm the deal.
    Last edited by Zauper; 30-11-2015 at 17:44.

Post Fiend
    If we had a deal (you know, other than 48h notice), you'd probably have logs of it right?

Or a confirmed ingame message from both sides. Unfortunately, your LS explicitly did not confirm the deal.

Your best bet, presumably, is to claim that flogger saying that topsy agreed to a deal when topsy said it seems fine in principle but show it to zauper (which he never did) is a deal with us.

In spite of us PMing your LS (chris) multiple times to fix it. Do you want to go back and confirm the deal? We're still willing to accept it, all it takes is CK replying with 'confirmed' ingame.

But it doesn't really change the stance of you guys apologizing and/or razing the land. Are you trying to say that Judge saying, and I quote, "If it ends we raze" is not him saying you're going to raze the land? Are you trying to say that Emeriti didn't tell CP they were going to raze the land?

I would recommend you stop trying to spin things and acknowledge that you guys had said you were going to raze your land, apologize for misleading the utopia community, and confirm the deal.
    It's close now folks. Note how careful he his. Makes sure he doesn't deny that he is about to dealbreak. He is decided. Determined. Judge said this. Chris_keeling didn't say that. He is about to claim that he has been pumping on low draft for half the age without a CF with a main rival. He wants you to think he is that stupid. Any loss of prestige is ok just to get his dealbreak off the ground.

All he needs is that illusive reason. Can he really sell it to the comunity? Will they really believe that CR and Emeriti had no CF for most of the age? It would be amazing if he pulled it off. Anri believes. Do you?

Enthusiast
    Pro tip: find someone else to talk for your kd mithras

Veteran
    Bleh
    Last edited by jwuzi; 30-11-2015 at 17:57. Reason: Bleh

Enthusiast
    I feel like i'm being baited. Can you just have one of the adults in your kd talk to us?

Forum Fanatic
    It's close now folks. Note how careful he his. Makes sure he doesn't deny that he is about to dealbreak. He is decided. Determined. Judge said this. Chris_keeling didn't say that. He is about to claim that he has been pumping on low draft for half the age without a CF with a main rival. He wants you to think he is that stupid. Any loss of prestige is ok just to get his dealbreak off the ground.

All he needs is that illusive reason. Can he really sell it to the comunity? Will they really believe that CR and Emeriti had no CF for most of the age? It would be amazing if he pulled it off. Anri believes. Do you?
    Anri knows it's true because he knows we've had the same deal with him since ~yr3: Yr5 CF + 48h notice. We only recently (last 2-3 hours?) made the EOA deal with them.

The same way we have a yr7 CF + 48h notice with you, and haven't confirmed a deal since. Had you given us notice, we would have always been in fine shape to fight. Not worried about you giving notice is quite different from having a confirmed deal. Mithras is just trying to spin things, the same way he's trying to spin that their saying they were going to raze the acres gained doesn't mean that they have to when they decide not to, but if you call him on it you're a liar.

Here's the ingame confirmation we have most recently from Emeriti:
    [12:49:10] <&topsy> The 85% isn't agreed to. If we get "too close" come talk to me.
    [12:49:10] <&topsy> -CK
    Looks to me that that's a decision to decline our offer.

Anri believes. Do you?
    Who says i believe anything? I am atheist.
    I asked for popcorn!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Anri knows it's true because he knows we've had the same deal with him since ~yr3: Yr5 CF + 48h notice. We only recently (last 2-3 hours?) made the EOA deal with them.
    Id like to thank Vir for the deal itself even if he had no idea about it
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Oh! This is fun! I can read what my KD's going to do on the forums now, by complete outsiders.

Any chance you can tell me when I need to start drafting up for this dealbreak, mithras? Preferably not in the weekends, please!
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Thread Information