Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CR dealbreaking Emeriti v2.0

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    We didnt want them....where they go from there/what happens afterwords with the acres or cr+emeriti is a new issue. i expect it to be handled via here/irc and lots of talk, some threats, not a lot of action
    I prefer my threats with lots of action, I for one applaud CR for trying to make the most of this humdrum age!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Looking at ingame messages? Too hard. Assuming it's fake? Easy.

I guess Topsy posted it.

In any case, we no longer believe that 85% is the threshold for you being too close as we feel you cannot be trusted given your attempts to get out of your promises, and that is no longer on the table. 60% or less.
    add rk mithras for funs?

Post Fiend
    Looking at ingame messages? Too hard. Assuming it's fake? Easy.

I guess Topsy posted it.

In any case, we no longer believe that 85% is the threshold for you being too close as we feel you cannot be trusted given your attempts to get out of your promises, and that is no longer on the table. 60% or less.
    Aah, did you see that? He is really good at this. To make it look like we don't have a CF he just added a completely new term to it. When we don't agree he can make it look like we are the bad guys that rejected his kind CF offer. Well played. Very well played.

What he really is saying is: We have an eoa cf. I'll give you an eoa cf for 20k acres. Again.

Since there is some fuzz about his impending dealbreak he is ofc now desperate to make a deal. I can understand. I feel for you.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
    Aah, did you see that? He is really good at this. To make it look like we don't have a CF he just added a completely new term to it. When we don't agree he can make it look like we are the bad guys that rejected his kind CF offer. Well played. Very well played.

What he really is saying is: We have an eoa cf. I'll give you an eoa cf for 20k acres. Again.

Since there is some fuzz about his impending dealbreak he is ofc now desperate to make a deal. I can understand. I feel for you.
    Anyone can look at the deal and see that what you proposed has a term -- If you're too close, you get crushed (aka 'tell us if we're too close'). We wanted it defined, you declined it.

You're too close.

And that's why you define stuff when we're in a good mood and willing to be pleasant, rather than trying to fight about it in the forums.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Post Fiend
    Anyone can look at the deal and see that what you proposed has a term -- If you're too close, you get crushed (aka 'tell us if we're too close'). We wanted it defined, you declined it.

You're too close.

And that's why you define stuff when we're in a good mood and willing to be pleasant, rather than trying to fight about it in the forums.
    Here it comes! He has his reason!! Dealbreak incomming. Cello, better prep to draft!
    Last edited by Mithras; 30-11-2015 at 20:23.

Post Fiend
    Well plated Zauper. Well played. We all knew you'd get there eventualy :)

Forum Fanatic
    Well plated Zauper. Well played. We all knew you'd get there eventualy :)
    What deal was/is/will be broken? Logs?

Post Fiend
    Our eoa cf ofc. Don't be silly. You worked hard to get to a point were you have a reason to dealbreak. Don't spoil it now.

Btw, claiming that we are "too big" and a threat to your crown is a bit weak when we are so much smaller. I'm sure you can come up with something better if you work on it. I'll help you along. Motivate you to push yourself towards true excellence.

Forum Fanatic
    Our eoa cf ofc. Don't be silly. You worked hard to get to a point were you have a reason to dealbreak. Don't spoil it now.

Btw, claiming that we are "too big" and a threat to your crown is a bit weak when we are so much smaller. I'm sure you can come up with something better if you work on it. I'll help you along. Motivate you to push yourself towards true excellence.
    What EOA? Logs of the deal or GTFO and it becomes 50%?

Forum Addict
    Here it comes! He has his reason!! Dealbreak incomming. Cello, better prep to draft!
    what is the broken deal? reading so far into thread, only logs presented is about an unfinished deal - what is the finalized one?

no offense, but so far you seem like a 5 year old girl, screaming around while ears closed.. perhaps start putting some actual reasoning, so a discussion can be made..

Post Fiend
    Doesn't work like that sweetheart. I need you to dealbreak first before I give everyone the logs. Not that it really matters but we need to keep this thread alive and tensions mounting. We are only on page 3. We need so much more.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    no offense, but so far you seem like a 5 year old girl, screaming around while ears closed.. perhaps start putting some actual reasoning, so a discussion can be made..
    My appologies. I thought that approach was mandatory on these boards. I'll strive to improve.

But Mithras.. Your topic states that CR are deal breaking not about to dealbreak.

Post Fiend
    This is like a war thread between two kds stareing at each other. Everyone knows that **** is about to go down but it hasn't started yet. We are currently going through Zaupers process of finding reasons to dealbreak. It's really interesting, he is amazing at it. You can really tell that he has had loads of practice. Soon he will move on to the actual dealbreak and we can all ***** and moan over the technicalities and who is right and who is wrong. It's gonna be awesome.

But I did want to make sure everyone is warmed up, get their popcorns and bring out their worst persona first. No one should have an excuse take this kind of utopia bickering lightly
    Last edited by Mithras; 30-11-2015 at 20:42.

Thread Information