Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CR dealbreaking Emeriti v2.0

Forum Fanatic
    Gotta have a deal to break it.

Seems you agree our current deal is either 48h notice or "you can't come to close".

So, you want to give us land to drop down to 50% our size because any larger than that is too close? If not, you're violating the deal you think you have with us, and we should action you for dealbreaking. Right?
    Last edited by Zauper; 30-11-2015 at 20:55.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Gotta have a deal to break it.

Seems you agree our current deal is either 48h notice or "you can't come to close".

So, you want to give us land to drop down to 50% our size because any larger than that is too close?
    See what he did there? He says I says I agreed to something when I have said nothing that can even be mistaken for anything remotley close to what he is claiming.

This is a very smart move. Ppl will read it and think: Hell yeah, that Zauper knows what he is talking about. He be da man.

When in fact it was all just made up. It works on someone, maybie his slightly daft buddy and he is one step closer to making the comunity think as he do. Without ever needing to resort to anything fact based.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
    See what he did there? He says I says I agreed to something when I have said nothing that can even be mistaken for anything remotley close to what he is claiming.

This is a very smart move. Ppl will read it and think: Hell yeah, that Zauper knows what he is talking about. He be da man.

When in fact it was all just made up. It works on someone, maybie his slightly daft buddy and he is one step closer to making the comunity think as he do. Without ever needing to resort to anything fact based.
    Classic Mithras -- deflect rather than respond.

You can see the ingame confirmation that Topsy posted. You are in violation of the terms of our deal, or you can be noticed. You can pick which deal you want to be the 'real' deal.

http://prntscr.com/98ua68
    Last edited by Zauper; 30-11-2015 at 21:03.

Post Fiend
    I bet his wifey hates it when he does that.

Forum Fanatic
    I bet his wifey hates it when he does that.
    So are you dropping because you're too close or not?

Post Fiend
    Thank you for posting a confirmation that we have an eoa cf that both our kds have confirmed. I understand that you have to add things and alter things in hindsight to make this dealbreak believable for the comunity. I still find that too close excuse to be way below your best. I'm sure you can come up with a better one in time for the actual dealbreak though. I have faith in you.

Forum Fanatic
    Thank you for posting a confirmation that we have an eoa cf that both our kds have confirmed. I understand that you have to add things and alter things in hindsight to make this dealbreak believable for the comunity. I still find that too close excuse to be way below your best. I'm sure you can come up with a better one in time for the actual dealbreak though. I have faith in you.
    You mean a deal that if you get too close, you need to shed acres?

CK just confirmed that that is the case, and we can legitimately cancel the CF for that.

So. You shedding or not?

Post Fiend
    Also, did you see that line "per our conversation" in there? There is alot of nice things in that conversation that will look really silly on your record if you don't get better excuses for the dealbreak.

We need something big like "AMA dealbroke Sanctuary in age 51" or "Anri tripple noticed all abs kds in age xx". You need to think bigger.

Post Fiend
    Anyway. We are hogging the thread. Not ok. Gotto let the public in as well. I'll catch some sleep and I'll be back spurring you on to greatness tommorrow. You will be the true dealbreak king before we are done.

Needs to get out more
    We have a 'Remotley Crüe' and 'Cluck Cluck said the Hen' all in one thread. Nostalgia overflow. Yeah, then all the other animals wanted to eat the Hens goodies but since they didn't help she ate it herself.

I'm ready for top diplo because Drummer Hoff fired it Off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    might makes right, latest example you and henchmen vs spartans.
    Bend over, noone gives a ****

Forum Fanatic
    Breaking news: CK admits that they are breaking the Spartans CF deal by not razing the land after I asked.

Veteran
    How is it not against the spirit of the rules to make deals saying you can't grow X big or compete for a crown...
    Last edited by markers; 30-11-2015 at 23:28. Reason: fat thumb small phone

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    How is it not against the spirit of the rules to make deals saying you can't grow X big or compete for a crown...
    They can grow above that but it means war basically or just a beat down depending on size difference.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Breaking news: CK admits that they are breaking the Spartans CF deal by not razing the land after I asked.
    wut? Emeriti razing acres has nothing to do with the deal they reached with Spartans.

Quote Originally Posted by beans View Post
    **OFFICIAL DEAL**

1. Spartans raze off 12.5K honor
    2. Spartans enter EOA CF with Divinity/lost souls/emeriti
    3. Spartans agree to not vie for honor crown + prov honor crown
    4. Spartans will publicly apologize for the dealbreak to Divinity.
    5. As part of this deal Spartans will enter an EOA CF with Div/Lost souls next age (emeriti has declined any EOA CF for next age- edit)

**END OF OFFICIAL DEAL**

Now we're just making stuff up lol

Thread Information