Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CR dealbreaking Emeriti v2.0

Postaholic
    Lame thread of the week award goes HERE!!
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    wut? Emeriti razing acres has nothing to do with the deal they reached with Spartans.

Now we're just making stuff up lol
    It is so ridiculous that it wasn't even part of that but part of a separate deal (?) that was part of the CF, according to CK! Apparently they reached a separate deal with prot that they didn't have to raze the acres unless I asked them to.

Why the deal was with prot is a question I can't answer.

[16:55:59] <CK> the cf agreement was actually that, unless you, not cr, but YOU, *****ed about us razing acres to not worry about it
    [16:57:11] <zapanap> What cf agreement? You mean the spartans one? There was no mention of whether you should raze land or not, because it was assumed you would as we had been told you would.
    [16:57:55] <CK> yes, there were talks with someone, protector i think, about if we needed to raze

Lmfao that it was for Zauper specifically. <3 Zapnub
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Lmfao that it was for Zauper specifically. <3 Zapnub
    Yeah, the concept of the deal is pretty hilarious.

Enthusiast
    I don't see cellos prov in my lobby yet. Boring!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    It is so ridiculous that it wasn't even part of that but part of a separate deal (?) that was part of the CF, according to CK! Apparently they reached a separate deal with prot that they didn't have to raze the acres unless I asked them to.

Why the deal was with prot is a question I can't answer.
    Did prot confirm? If not, has it occurred to you that maybe CK was lying so he could bait you into breaking your cf later?

Enthusiast
    There is no deal for him to break. I'm not sure why CK would bait us into noticing him since it really only favors us.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Did prot confirm? If not, has it occurred to you that maybe CK was lying so he could bait you into breaking your cf later?
    Lying or not doesn't really matter. We'll farm them whenever we decide to give notice, stalling isn't going to save them. Lying again would just make it that much clearer that they can't be trusted closer to us in size. They just explored one of their 12ks up to 18k (conveniently, Mithras' province) for us to farm, we'd want it to be about to get NW up. Be sporting and in range of our provs that want to farm it, afterall.

We had over 5x their gc before that explore, our sciences are around triple theirs, etc etc. Stalling isn't going to do anything for them other than irritate us, which is what got them into this situation to begin with.

Enthusiast
    Too much drama.

They can't win the age, they can't overtake Bb or CR so what the point of having all this drama over 12k acres?
    BLUE your my boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Too much drama.

They can't win the age, they can't overtake Bb or CR so what the point of having all this drama over 12k acres?
    This. Mithras is just a child that wants attention. Waste of time.

Instead, let me post my SoS and you all can contemplate what would happen if we actually fought:

Science Intelligence Formatted Report
    [http://www.utopiatemple.com Angel v2.21 Alpha 2]

Server: World of Legends (Age 66)
    Land: 17,157 Acres
    Books to Allocate: 617,439 books

** Effects Summary (Known Science Only) **
    40.1% Income (4,745,715 books)
    44% Building Effectiveness (11,168,803 books)
    39.2% Population Limits (21,019,844 books)
    169.7% Food Production (2,596,725 books)
    17.5% Gains in Combat (6,557,522 books)
    202.2% Thievery Effectiveness (6,557,522 books)
    202.2% Magic Effectiveness & Rune Production (6,557,522 books)

That's 3500 BPA on a sage.
    Last edited by Godly; 01-12-2015 at 02:20.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
    Aah, did you see that? He is really good at this. To make it look like we don't have a CF he just added a completely new term to it. When we don't agree he can make it look like we are the bad guys that rejected his kind CF offer. Well played. Very well played.

What he really is saying is: We have an eoa cf. I'll give you an eoa cf for 20k acres. Again.

Since there is some fuzz about his impending dealbreak he is ofc now desperate to make a deal. I can understand. I feel for you.

instead of interpenetrating what he is saying... how about just raze the acres you agreed to do? so as not to db yourself. it should have been completed some time ago.. perhaps there should be a penalty of additional acres due to the illegal resources you have now earned from holing on to those acres longer than agreed upon.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    longer than agreed upon.
    Did they give a date as to when they would have the acres razed off by?

OK first Is HOW THE F&CK GODLY GOT GAINS SCI!?!?

Second if emeriti razes the acres that they got from Sparta wouldn't this all go away? I mean I don't know what the issue is. Raze the acres you said you would raze and it all ends. I mean like I said before when I stated we would not gain 1 acre from the deal break emeriti was all on board. Was that to make themselves look good and they were just saying stuff? And who the hell is protector to say they don't have to raze them out? He wasn't even involved.

I don't think it's about 12k acres. I think it's about gaining acres off of policing a deal break when they specifically said they would not gain anything. Asked me if we would raze them for them when it was all over. So they were trying to do the right think and then just got greedy. You can't have it both ways. You were out to punish a deal break not to gain shiz for your own benefit.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 01-12-2015 at 03:46.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Enthusiast
    It's 2 things. The first has to do with razing acres due to some conflict with spartans and div and maybe others: something i know absolutely nothing about. However, I am certain i never saw a deal ingame concerning it and thus I don't see how it really concerns CR in any official capacity. The second has to do with the lack of a finalized CF deal between CR and Emeriti since year 7: something that is slightly mind boggling, considering that the deal we offered was pretty solid and that they supposedly wanted something in the vain of what we offered. Neither of these two issues relate to us breaking deals with anyone; however, making this thread is incredibly odd.

I thought Emeriti were moving in the right direction this age, guess not.
    If I was them I'd use the time left in this age that is clearly already over to get some positive points with the community, not the opposite... Not very smart by them to be honest, this was the perfect opportunity for them to "show" how the GB on them last age was uncalled for, but they only confirm it was needed with each of their subsequent actions, old habits die hard I guess.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information