Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: CR dealbreaking Emeriti v2.0

Actually topsy it has everything to do with emeriti acres that they gained from Spartans. If they would have razed those acres out like they said they would (which zauper called bull**** on) we wouldn't be reading this ****. So maybe get active or something and pay attention?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    wut? Emeriti razing acres has nothing to do with the deal they reached with Spartans.

Now we're just making stuff up lol
    Palem sees what you did there. I know you will recover. It's just a temporary setback Zauper. Don't be discouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    It is so ridiculous that it wasn't even part of that but part of a separate deal (?) that was part of the CF, according to CK! Apparently they reached a separate deal with prot that they didn't have to raze the acres unless I asked them to.

Why the deal was with prot is a question I can't answer.
    I said I can't recall that it was part of the discussion in the makingamends channel on IRC with ~10 people from different kingdoms there. (I can post the log from the channel if nobody objects)
    What was said on forums/other media I dunno.

Did prot confirm? If not, has it occurred to you that maybe CK was lying so he could bait you into breaking your cf later?
    I wasn't part of anything other than being a middleman between Mirana and Heaven. I know is that Emeriti had mentioned they'd accept a deal as long as Persain would agree. When terms both sides could live with where mutually agreed, Heaven made a channel, invited 10 orso people from different kingdoms and not much later Heaven and Persain agreed. Since everything relied on those 2 people, it ended right there.

Fwiw, I don't think Persain cared much what happened with the land, neither did Spartans. That's probably why it wasn't being discussed in the chan

IMO Emeriti should've just said sure we'll stay 15% smaller. Not like they'll magically grow 50k acres in a few days anyway and if not competing it doesn't really matter.
    As per screenshot http://prntscr.com/98ua68 it appears a vital part of the deal remains unconfirmed seeing as you both have different thoughts on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    And who the hell is protector to say they don't have to raze them out? He wasn't even involved.
    I was! Altho just a middleman between Mirana and Heaven (and to some extend Persain I guess). I said there wasn't any talks about it in the chan during the Cf talks between heaven/persain, what was said outside of that channel isn't in my control and isn't something I can judge. Emeriti wasn't present for those CF talks though. (wasnt my decision, think nobody there was able to join at the time?) Then again, they had said before that they'd be fine with a deal as long as Persain agreed.

They also said that no acres should be gained from a deal break. So you're saying if this ever happens again like say hypothetically Emeriti says CP BB deal broke us we need help. CP says to Erv yo man we could use some easy acres lets break cf with BB and get us some free acres! No. That's not a good move. No acres should be gained from policing a deal break. And yes sparta is not happy with emeriti keeping those acres after they jumped on my band wagon and agreed no acres should be gained and that they would raze them out. It's not right. It's not honorable and by keeping them its just going to cause more ****.

Also I hate emeriti. It's a known fact. And I was right there defending them because they even contacted me and asked if we would mind helping them to raze them out. I came in a different thread standing up for emeriti because I thought for once they were being honorable. But I guess it was wishful thinking.

Veteran
    Am I late to the party? We get to raze Emeriti, yet?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    Am I late to the party? We get to raze Emeriti, yet?
    Am I late also?

Post Fiend
    Popcorn is here!
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    They also said that no acres should be gained from a deal break. So you're saying if this ever happens again like say hypothetically Emeriti says CP BB deal broke us we need help. CP says to Erv yo man we could use some easy acres lets break cf with BB and get us some free acres! No. That's not a good move. No acres should be gained from policing a deal break. And yes sparta is not happy with emeriti keeping those acres after they jumped on my band wagon and agreed no acres should be gained and that they would raze them out. It's not right. It's not honorable and by keeping them its just going to cause more ****.
    Why didn't you raze BB (or any of the other kds) last age when they kept their acres?

Needs to get out more
    Why didn't you raze BB (or any of the other kds) last age when they kept their acres?
    Because it's a popularity contest. Rhetorical yes.

I like all these people to, I just don't let it sway my moods. I don't take action so I had to say moods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Context... there's different factors like BB agreeing not to grow etc.

Why didn't you leave when you said you would? Hypocrite much?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Emeriti agreed they wouldn't grow lol

Is that what exploring a bank means?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Fanatic
    That is not a thing to which they agreed. they feel / felt like we should trust them and they could grow to be two acres behind us. We clearly can't trust them, if they can't keep their word here and can't talk without accusing us of deal breaking over their failure to close a deal.

If it was, they wouldn't have grown. The difference to me is that BB etc offered different solutions (won't crown) whereas emeriti offered " we will raze the land", and then haven't.

Thread Information