Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The U(#3) vs emeriti (#4)

The U(#3) vs emeriti (#4)

The U has served emeriti 72 hour notice.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    The U has served emeriti 72 hour notice.
    Didn't u say age is over for U?
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

We have an EOACF per Flogger's "Mass CF agreement." How are you noticing us?

It was a gentleman's agreement correct? And in my eyes you lost all rights to a gentleman's agreement when you lied to me about razing acres.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

So who're policing the police, who're policing the police..?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Keeling View Post
    Isn't this better for everyone? Lets have some fun EOA and we get to leave all of the CR stuff out of it.

Regular
    Looks like the U wants a chance at redemption. I still have my money on emeriti

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    It was a gentleman's agreement correct? And in my eyes you lost all rights to a gentleman's agreement when you lied to me about razing acres.
    Are you deal breaking deal breakers?

:D

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    Are you deal breaking deal breakers?

:D
    If you're even thinking of dealbreaking dealbreaker dealbreakers, you better stop or I'll dealbreak you

Forum Addict
    Dealbreakdance-off!

This could had been arranged pretty easily? The U could just have asked Emeriti for a war on their new size. Emeriti could have kept the acres from Spartans to get in close range of the U for a fun war, and Divinity and others wouldnt had mind the Spartan acres being put to good use and bring joy and excitment for two kds to do some fun warring in a super boring top age where Zauper have had the crown locked in for a month or more.

why all the drama?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    This could had been arranged pretty easily? The U could just have asked Emeriti for a war on their new size. Emeriti could have kept the acres from Spartans to get in close range of the U for a fun war, and Divinity and others wouldnt had mind the Spartan acres being put to good use and bring joy and excitment for two kds to do some fun warring in a super boring top age where Zauper have had the crown locked in for a month or more.

why all the drama?
    Thread length is the secret chart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    hopefully the server has learned what i have said all along an abs kd should never again be part of the police force and all the police are corrupt anyways just to different degrees

The Eoacf was not a gentleman's agreement. It was a pact made by all the top kds excluding Panda's. Top kds include CR,BB,Pyro, The U, Palestine's KD and Emeriti.

Your grounds for deal breaking are do to us having not yet razed the acres taken from the Spartans conflict. You are literally now the only reason they are not being razed.

I have messaged in game, on mirc, and text CP. This seems the only way he will communicate.

Please withdrawal your "notice", untag your kd's notice to us, and we will raze the Spartan acres per our previous statements.

Enthusiast
    The Eoacf was not a gentleman's agreement. It was a pact made by all the top kds excluding Panda's. Top kds include CR,BB,Pyro, The U, Palestine's KD and Emeriti.

Your grounds for deal breaking are do to us having not yet razed the acres taken from the Spartans conflict. You are literally now the only reason they are not being razed.

I have messaged in game, on mirc, and text CP. This seems the only way he will communicate.

Please withdrawal your "notice", untag your kd's notice to us, and we will raze the Spartan acres per our previous statements.

so now you want to raze the acres? Interesting ... there should be a penalty for not keeping your word and creating a bs drama lies thread to try to twist the truth to benefit abs.. kicked out of the police force forever and extra acres..

Thread Information