Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The U(#3) vs emeriti (#4)

Yay resolution!!! CK can you keep mithras on a shorter leash please?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

You should keep the acres now. It's to late we are drafting and active again. Over 36 hours ago I got the typical emeriti response when I said you guys should really raze those acres. I was told OK hold on I will get back to you in a few minutes. Never got back to me. So I went to zauper and I saw all the crap you guys said. So I waited. Still acres have not been razed nor was I contacted until we served notice. So I don't know what to tell you. But I am curious as to this deal you say we have with you.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

I have not received any text messages. Btw. Might wanna ask judge for my number. Also I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you said you would raze the acres. I asked after that because I was getting bombarded on irc about it. I got the run around. So now I am suppose to take your word for it again? Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

Yes, you are supposed to believe we are razing off the acres. The only thing stopping us razing them is your notice (deal break).

Please withdrawal your "notice", we will have the acres razed off in the next 36ish hours, and continue with our eoacf.

As for the eoacf you seem to not remember, please consult Flogger if you don't remember agreeing to the deal.

As soon as the notice is withdrawn, we will continue with arranging the razes.

Yeah? Just like last week when you said you would raze them? Sorry m8 I don't believe you. I believed you last time and all it got me was greif. As far as flogger is concerned I don't speak with him. The only time I ever spoke to him was last age when he was trying to get us to help raze you. Is there some record of me agreeing to a cf? Last diplo we had with emeriti was right after our war and we agreed to a 72 hour notice.

Of course if you were to raze the 15k acres you got from Sparta I suppose I would have to cancel our notice because then you honored your word that your kd gave me and I wouldn't have any reason to serve a notice.

Edit: Also judge has my correct phone number.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 02-12-2015 at 02:13.

Sir Postalot
    There was an end of age CF, but two sides could war if agreed. Why not just figure out how much time emeriti needs to pump and try and arrange one?

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Of course if you were to raze the 15k acres you got from Sparta I suppose I would have to cancel our notice because then you honored your word that your kd gave me and I wouldn't have any reason to serve a notice.
    Y not just offer to do the razing for them....no notice suggest they bounce a few hits into you and u raze away starting now....when your done cf goes back up? No notice has to be given for that just them saying "sure hit XYZ"

I don't think the rest of us will look kindly on CP breaking our pact from earlier. A few acres, which the rest of the top has already discussed with emeriti and they planned on getting rid of once it was highlighted by zauper and others that they wanted it done. I personally think those acres are beyond trivial regardless of previous promises since it doesn't really affect the crown race, but other people in the top said they wanted them gone so they will be. This notice had very little, maybe even nothing, to do with those acres. It is trying to take advantage of a situation and I personally don't appreciate that kind of crap play. There are zero grounds here for a deal break so withdraw your notice bud. Deal breaks are only really ok under extreme circumstances and this certainly is NOT extreme. If you want a war with emeriti you ask for one, per our earlier agreement.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Boy this thread really took a left turn didn't it? lol

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale View Post
    I don't think the rest of us will look kindly on CP breaking our pact from earlier. A few acres, which the rest of the top has already discussed with emeriti and they planned on getting rid of once it was highlighted by zauper and others that they wanted it done. I personally think those acres are beyond trivial regardless of previous promises since it doesn't really affect the crown race, but other people in the top said they wanted them gone so they will be. This notice had very little, maybe even nothing, to do with those acres. It is trying to take advantage of a situation and I personally don't appreciate that kind of crap play. There are zero grounds here for a deal break so withdraw your notice bud. Deal breaks are only really ok under extreme circumstances and this certainly is NOT extreme. If you want a war with emeriti you ask for one, per our earlier agreement.
    unfortunately the corrupt abs police force was all about personal gain the reason they did not raze sparta but chose to take land with the now unfulfilled promise to raze after the conflict was over. again abs is famous for assigning their own punishment when caught in a lie. abs should not be dictating what the punishment is or how it is applied. they should be kicked from the police on a permanently. raze the acres NOW not 36 hours and suffer a penalty of a certain number of acres.

Postaholic
    To my knowledge, at no point during spartan's dealbreak did we say we would raze the acres, either in a binding context or not.

We have stated throughout that we have no objection to razing the acres, but that we would not be bullied into it by dealbreakers (at that time, spartans). Now CP is trying to dealbreak us to bully us into razing the acres. It's not promising.

The situation is ludicrously pedantic. Does cp actually want the acres razed? Or does he just want us to agree not to pass them in acres, now while he thinks he has a bargaining position since he has a made-up excuse to dealbreak, so that he can get the chart finish he wants? And why should we be sending him text messages when we're all idling on irc except him?

To chrystal: did you join the fight intentionally on the side of spartans only to prevent us from having a realistic chance at killing their prince? Do you think that helping them in their war justifies you making demands of us out of thin air?

Post Fiend
    just sounds like the U is feeling threatened.
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Keeling View Post
    Yes, you are supposed to believe we are razing off the acres. The only thing stopping us razing them is your notice (deal break).

Please withdrawal your "notice", we will have the acres razed off in the next 36ish hours, and continue with our eoacf.

As for the eoacf you seem to not remember, please consult Flogger if you don't remember agreeing to the deal.

As soon as the notice is withdrawn, we will continue with arranging the razes.
    I really don't understand why you guy's won't just fight us. Not like much else is happening. Sure we have some advantages this time but it's not that crazy and not like you aren't pretty pumped also.

Do you want another 24 hours or something? From the intel it looks like you are actually sitting on more gc than us.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    There was an end of age CF, but two sides could war if agreed. Why not just figure out how much time emeriti needs to pump and try and arrange one?
    Reasonable, but they are plenty pumped now and have plenty of resources to draft up and fight... What the heck happened to our war btw? If we had known that wasn't going to happen things may have played out differently.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    To my knowledge, at no point during spartan's dealbreak did we say we would raze the acres, either in a binding context or not.

We have stated throughout that we have no objection to razing the acres, but that we would not be bullied into it by dealbreakers (at that time, spartans). Now CP is trying to dealbreak us to bully us into razing the acres. It's not promising.

The situation is ludicrously pedantic. Does cp actually want the acres razed? Or does he just want us to agree not to pass them in acres, now while he thinks he has a bargaining position since he has a made-up excuse to dealbreak, so that he can get the chart finish he wants? And why should we be sending him text messages when we're all idling on irc except him?

To chrystal: did you join the fight intentionally on the side of spartans only to prevent us from having a realistic chance at killing their prince? Do you think that helping them in their war justifies you making demands of us out of thin air?
    Multiple times it was mentioned to quote one such time

"Also as for the land emeriti took, they dont want your land and wont keep it. question is if we take it, they get it razed away, donate to CR.....no one really wants that land except maybe spartans."

Thread Information