Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The U(#3) vs emeriti (#4)

Enthusiast
    It's clear abs fake rage has no intention to raze the acres. There for the acres plus penalty should be taken from them by force

Forum Fanatic
    No Dorje, you are misreading again.

He said of the conflict ended, you would raze the land. Fullstop, no condition. It's there in plain text.

He also said that if it did not end, but had an impact on charts, it would be razed. That was the conditional one. You'll see mention, I think, even in the screen shot of him talking about "two scenarios" - those were them.

Dorje: you are being dumb. Mithras used the word lie. Mithras posted, after a number of emeriti comments That they would raze the land, that they had no obligation to. I'm fully capable of reading between the lines, as are you. Backing away from "we will raze" to"we don't have to raze" means you don't intend to anymore. You'll also note that my post says I'll happily retract it if mithras confirms you'd raze. And then when asked point blank 5-6 times, he just deflects. He made judge, Andreas, etc into liars.

The reality? I was right, as proven by events. Like you not razing. Arguing otherwise is, frankly, probably in violation of our deal. Speaking of which... I think we are expecting something, no?

Postaholic
    Care to translate that into english for me?

OK if we all have eoa why did pyro ask me to extend cf? And I ask again where is the proof I agreed to an eoa with emeriti? I agreed to a 72 hour notice after our war. So QQ all you like. I checked your growth just now. You have not razed those acres.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Out of the top 5 I have eoa with pandas and Beastblood.

Also dorje spin **** all you like the whole server saw your kd post you would raze those acres after I said we would not gain 1 acre from a deal break.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 03-12-2015 at 00:22.

Postaholic
    Chrystal, we showed you the proof and ervgotti agreed it was real. You agreed to an eoa ceasefire with us. When chris is done with dinner he can dig it up one more time, but this had better be the last time.

Chrystal, I'm not the one spinning feces. I've told you we agreed to raze the acres before eoa if they affect the charts. I've agreed that us passing you because of those acres would be affecting the charts, and you're within rights to ask us to raze them. We've even agreed with CR to raze them. Every time anyone has asked, we've said we don't mind razing them. But if you're asking us to raze them 36 hours before you dealbreak us, the answer is a flat no. We need those acres to handle your dealbreak.

Chrystal, I'm still waiting for evidence of where we lied to you, or an apology for saying that we lied.

It's OK you don't need to raze them I will do it for you. :D and I do the diplo here. I agreed to no eoa cf.

And I told you you lied to me once when I trusted you to raze them. As soon as you are them I will have my guys stand down. There is no deal break my friend. I never agreed to eoa. It was a 72 hour notice.

Edit: and to be honest here I could care less about the acres. It's the fact I took your side against zauper. I stuck up for you guys and said you agreed to raze the acres. He said you would not. I argued that you would. It caused us issues. Now here we are. After getting numerous pm on irc I have to do what I have to do. You call it a deal break but I call bull****. You hit us when we had troops out. You dodged all communications we had with you. However I still stood beside you and claimed you guys would follow through with what you stated. You want proof then ask judge for it. Or go into the other thread and see Andreas say it. You tried to gain public support on my back. No follow through with it. I have told everyone that if you raze the 15-16k acres you gained from Sparta I would stand down. Look at it this way. Would you rather a notice from a nub kd like mine or a notice from CR?
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 03-12-2015 at 01:09.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    I have told everyone that if you raze the 15-16k acres you gained from Sparta I would stand down.
    so if they raze it away...u'd go back (from emeriti view point) or "just to" an eoacf with them? no more notice, no hits just ending the age in peace with them losing the land.

Postaholic
    It's OK you don't need to raze them I will do it for you. :D and I do the diplo here. I agreed to no eoa cf.
    No, that doesn't fly. If a member of your leadership does diplomacy on behalf of your kingdom you are bound by it. I could just as easily say that I do the diplo for Emeriti and that anything Judge said to Zauper is void. By extension every ceasefire we have this age would be negated. But that would be completely wrong.

And I told you you lied to me once when I trusted you to raze them.
    Yes you told me that. But you haven't given any evidence of us lying to you. Please, provide that evidence. Logs. Something made up. Anything.

I have told everyone that if you raze the 15-16k acres you gained from Sparta I would stand down.
    No, you haven't said this. Back on page two you said the exact opposite. We said "You are literally now the only reason they are not being razed" and you replied with "You should keep the acres now. It's to late we are drafting and active again."

If all you want is for us to follow through on our agreement with zauper that we would raze the acres if they affected the charts, then stand down. Retract your notice, confirm the eoa ceasefire you already agreed to, and it'll be done within 24 hours.

And please, explain to me how we lied to you. Or retract that claim also.

Veteran
    Last edited by jwuzi; 03-12-2015 at 04:37. Reason: edit cuz loc

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    This isn't that difficult...
    I know, right? This whole situation is stupid.

I think zap spends more time mediating than he does leading our kingdom
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

So can we stop with this dumb dealbreaking BS (yes CP it would be) and just get the acres razed so this can be over already?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    I think zap spends more time mediating than he does leading our kingdom
    Lol Ben

Thread Information