Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The U(#3) vs emeriti (#4)

Enthusiast
    Push comes to shove, the fact that cp is threatening a dealbreak just goes to enforce the view the top are all the same.

I still say its not a deal break. I have yet to see where I agreed to an eoa cf. Maybe someone else did so I will give them that. It doesn't have to be a deal break though. I didn't even say all the acres had to be razed before we stood down. I said they needed to be started. We had a choice. Let zauper deal with them or we deal with them. I asked zauper to allow us to resolve it first. That's when I went to judge and told him they might want to raze those acres and save everyone some trouble. But I guess they didn't take me serious once again. It's all good when things go their way but let someone come along who wants a different turn of events. They disappear. Call it a deal break or whatever you want. I stood up for them and it bit me on the ass. Palem says "everyone" is taking emeriti side of all this. We don't really care even if that was true. Emeriti has the power to end it all and allow us to go back to sleep. We can not stand down first. We believed them once and it made us out to be jackasses. We do that well enough on our own. We don't need help. Start the razes and as soon as someone lets me know it has begun you will see our nw drop. It's all rather simple.

Edit: we decided to play for real this age and we have not **** played anyone. We gave every small kd a cf as soon as they asked for it. Only our two new provs have whored. We did most of our growing by winning wars. Please emeriti do not make us **** play now. Our age has gone well and we gained respect. I don't want to lose it over this dumb ****.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 04-12-2015 at 01:22.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

We trained this tick. They started razing this tick. We rescind notice. Thank you.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    We trained this tick. They started razing this tick. We rescind notice. Thank you.
    QQ sweet acres gone never to be seen again :(
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

I don't get it.... I mean, how could they not have had the time to train up and at least do something?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I don't get it.... I mean, how could they not have had the time to train up and at least do something?
    I thought we already went over time warps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    That would have been the preference, was looking forward to a fun fight. O well. We had a slightly better acres setup (and a bit bigger) but they had a decent amount more gc and were just as pumped. Would have been a fun conflict.

well its not like, game wise, they have anything better to do.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    well its not like, game wise, they have anything better to do.
    Yea, IMO it would have been a win / win for them. If they lose they could have just say, well the U jumped us and had all the advantages and we didn't really care since it was EoA. If they win then they would have been 3 / 3 with at least 1 of those wins coming from what most would consider a worse position.

Post Fiend
    Then maybe you should have asked them to war, like the deal set by BB allowed, rather than threatening to deal break and making it all about getting Emeriti to raze acres.

It was about those acres. Why would I want to war emeriti? They are not fun people to war. War forums so boring. Not even one selfie.

Also get a clue. The deal wasn't made with BB.

It's quite funny everyone seems to say The U made a deal yet CP never agreed... Last age I was told repeatedly I should have spoken directly to monarch of such and such kd rather then let prot and flogger tell me how the deals were, for some reasons the rules change depending on the kingdoms???

Funny that, when you think about it.. CP is the monarch he made no such deal (he says) = it's not valid (if we go from last age happenings).... So stop saying a deal was in place lol.
    War is what happens when language fails.

CP may not have agreed to a deal, but Ervgotti (who has authority to agree to binding deals) did. This makes that eoacf deal valid and binding. If one guy wants a big deal for a group of kingdoms and gets a leader from every kd in question to agree (and can supply logs of it), since when is that deal not a valid one? Last age's situation and this age's situations that you're trying to draw parallels to are not exactly the same. The difference is that last age it was a situation where someone was speaking for a kd in a 1 v 1 capacity. Whereas in this case, the overall idea of the top CF'ing came from one person and he asked a leader who had authority from each kd if they were interested. A representative from each kd says yes, deal closed, cfs valid. You might want to draw parallels to the situations but they aren't exactly apples to apples. The one during awar last age was that flogger or prot were speaking on behalf of a 1 v 1 kd situation during awar. If you broker a deal that way, there is some transfer of authority to speak for another kd. And, if you're in that situation always make sure to talk to the kd in question to make sure that the authority has been given in the first place, just to cover your tail. In this age's situation, there was no authority transfer involved. It was just brokering of the deal. Not at all the same thing.

I'm glad you know the situation I was involved in better then me, so thanks for clearing that up...

Secondly no that also seem like untrue tales, if we go back a few ages where a deal was made with Topsy LS of CR only that he was overruled by mouse and zauper if I remember correctly (could have just been mouse), and suddenly the deal was no longer in effect and we got deal broken, noone came to help us saying we should have made sure it was final with all of CR LS, we just assumed someone that had made deals before was ok to make them as he had often spoken for CR on deal matters, dont get me wrong in most eyes it was a dealbreak but it was looked more as ****play, simply because they(Zauper and mouse) didn't agree to the deal Topsy had made..

So in that regard you should always speak to the monarch. (I do get the frustration though Pale.

And yes explaining the above I realise I made that mistake twice, but guess I'm just naive enough to take people's word for it.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 05-12-2015 at 12:36.
    War is what happens when language fails.

And here i thought making sure that the one you talk to have the authority to make deals was standard Utopia 101 .. But I guess its easier to make assumptions then blame the other part when **** goes wrong. :)

Thread Information