Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS vs Green

Veteran
    Green doesn't homes pump, they drunk pump!

Veteran
    Well, FS was sent 2 dragons in tandem upon war declare, so it balances out a bit. ;p

Post Fiend
    After last war during that massive 12 day pump green had grown around 25k acres while fs grew abiut 2k after thier war. The sci and raw numbers are very much to thier advantage. I'm in sitting at the moment so not 100% on the details. But we did home pump just not as far as fs it seems. I believe they went about 50% and we wherr roughly 30-40%
    I had about 31-32 ppa to army
    Fs uds had about 25 ppa to d specs and elites greens where about 22 ppa in comparison
    Last edited by Fire; 03-12-2015 at 01:00.

Veteran
    It comes down to pump, not sci. :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_ View Post
    It comes down to pump, not sci. :)
    Does science not allow for more pump? Better numbers etc? Otherwise why would anyone ever play sage or run libs or bother getting sci if what you have said is the case?
    But I do agree fs has pumped more than green not arguing that at all just saying fs has better foundations for the pump.

Also there was a list of 8 terms. Stances where not mentioned and also armies being home or not also not mentioned. We technically did not exceed the acre cap for the land came in after the agreed hostile date. It was basically dead land to try mitigate the damage from a known incoming wave.
    We just wanted a hostile date
    Last edited by Fire; 03-12-2015 at 01:53.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire View Post
    Does science not allow for more pump? Better numbers etc? Otherwise why would anyone ever play sage or run libs or bother getting sci if what you have said is the case?
    But I do agree fs has pumped more than green not arguing that at all just saying fs has better foundations for the pump.

Also there was a list of 8 terms. Stances where not mentioned and also armies being home or not also not mentioned. We technically did not exceed the acre cap for the land came in after the agreed hostile date. It was basically dead land to try mitigate the damage from a known incoming wave.
    We just wanted a hostile date
    Somewhat true -- Looking at intel and seems theres 2/3 as much sci on your side. Still, its primarily a matter of how deeply you decided to go

Deep chain rough on FS side -- 198 acres lol
    Last edited by Nightmare_; 03-12-2015 at 02:02.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    this is the lamest war we had for a while, green didnt give a **** about agreed terms at all, and went over the acre cap by doing random hits before our wave & also got hit on their biggest 2 uds which protected them via max gbp, on top of them staying in fort for hostility.. if we manage to pull a win here, thanks to our crew for doing an awesome job on prep while having 8 days oow on our hands compared to a whooping +12 days on green..

Stop complaining

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Stop complaining
    Hey, the guy's allowed to vent

Veteran
    "If I lose its cause you cheated"

"If I win its cause we're awesome"

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Now im not going to defend green...just question down the advantage since i wasnt really watching till war actually started. Anyway don't those fearies u have output more damage than the elfs just in general, i'm assuming u have rogues they don't and that overall u'd of had better wpa due to them having to grow to catch up to your size...kinda adds to the ability you had of over training what 2 million nw worth of troops more than they could?
    Again no disrespect just curious why my outside look seems so wrong
    we dont have rogues, elves are tacticians and faes are 2myst/3sage.. they failed entire prep period with a lot more time on their hands, they didnt release specs & had almost war rdy army for like +10 days? as for wpa part, our core has %20 more wpa, but our entire elf/fae crew are tanking ms while we cant get through on them - think this gives an idea on wpa comparison..

we have like 200k troops advantage (they have 150-200k more peasants in return), purely because of our much better pump and im hoping to turn it into a win.. this doesnt mean we have to ignore **** they pulled going into this though, on our next war with green, ill make sure to use as much outside help as possible such as robbing gc to fund drakes, organize mass gbp, and more because by their definition its all fine as long as its not directly hostile towards them.. seriously, wtf?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    "If I lose its cause you cheated"

"If I win its cause we're awesome"
    Bravo, we're caught

I do think FS players are being a tad conservative though regarding relative setup and war status. Fae/Sa alone made their elves build 15+ WT 15+TD each. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    we have like 200k troops advantage (they have 150-200k more peasants in return), purely because of our much better pump and im hoping to turn it into a win.. this doesnt mean we have to ignore **** they pulled going into this though, on our next war with green, ill make sure to use as much outside help as possible such as robbing gc to fund drakes, organize mass gbp, and more because by their definition its all fine as long as its not directly hostile towards them.. seriously, wtf?
    You need to write a disclaimer that you're joking or people will take it at face value. lol
    Last edited by Nightmare_; 03-12-2015 at 04:55.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_ View Post
    You need to write a disclaimer that you're joking or people will take it at face value. lol
    /care, lol..

Regular
    big match worth to watch. my bet is on FS. :D

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by starz View Post
    big match worth to watch. my bet is on FS. :D
    ty safii, did you join a kd yet?

Regular
    Every war FS have, bound to come into forum. -.-

Thread Information