Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS vs Green

Regular
    Oh wow, so much drama already... I'm not sure we should reproof all those baseless accusations in the forums though.

Also, it's not how I remember the Lord_sampuan & Co. we warred last time (and won ;)).

Quote Originally Posted by Patrijspoortje View Post
    Oh wow, so much drama already... I'm not sure we should reproof all those baseless accusations in the forums though.

Also, it's not how I remember the Lord_sampuan & Co. we warred last time (and won ;)).
    I would rather he didn't post this in the forum, or at least not in this one, but for what it's worth it's all true.

War agreement was to stay on same acres more or less but you kept trading acres with other KDs... shady at best, I'd call it abrasive myself.

But hey what would Utopia be if not abrasiveness in a nutshell, you get used to it as a norm after an age or two, don't know why anyone would still act surprised (but as they say what goes around comes around - you sending two drakes more or less evens out the advantages you tried to gain by looking for loopholes in our War agreement) so there you have it, it is what it is, lets just enjoy the rest of the war now if that's OK with you.

I do wish this was a thread with a nicer tone to it or not a thread at all but you straight up denying what is apparent from a simple SN made me post, maybe I'm falling for the troll but again, it is what it is.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I would rather he didn't post this in the forum, or at least not in this one, but for what it's worth it's all true.

War agreement was to stay on same acres more or less but you kept trading acres with other KDs... shady at best, I'd call it abrasive myself.

But hey what would Utopia be if not abrasiveness in a nutshell, you get used to it as a norm after an age or two, don't know why anyone would still act surprised (but as they say what goes around comes around - you sending two drakes more or less evens out the advantages you tried to gain by looking for loopholes in our War agreement) so there you have it, it is what it is, lets just enjoy the rest of the war now if that's OK with you.

I do wish this was a thread with a nicer tone to it or not a thread at all but you straight up denying what is apparent from a simple SN made me post, maybe I'm falling for the troll but again, it is what it is.
    This is an interesting example of reading. I made a general remark ("all those baseless accusations", not "ALL accusation") and you apply it to one specific point. Exactly the one point I can agree with you on perhaps btw ;) Altough *litterally* we didn't have those acres when war started, it's still a bit shady.

Just see it as a compliment though; we know that FS is a great warring kingdom and that we need to give it our utmost to keep up with you.
    Last edited by Patrijspoortje; 03-12-2015 at 11:43. Reason: quote better...

Forum Addict
    This is an interesting example of reading. I made a general remark ("all those baseless accusations", not "ALL accusation") and you apply it to one specific point. Exactly the one point I can agree with you on perhaps btw ;) Altough *litterally* we didn't have those acres when war started, it's still a bit shady.

Just see it as a compliment though; we know that FS is a great warring kingdom and that we need to give it our utmost to keep up with you.
    our previous war was one of most pleasant experiences we had for a while despite the loss - we overextended our hand and you played your cards correctly to secure a clean way to a win.. was pretty good war with a lot of things to learn for both sides..

this one though is a completely reverse picture.. what you call shady is outright breaches the terms - it can be clearly seen in munks data that your land arrived in before you declared war..

on another breaching point, some may claim its a small point but i dont think so, the terms require both kds to tag war agreed with each other - but green constantly removed this tag while making random hits out to prevent retals (and we had kds robbing us, saying our agreed war tag was fake because green wasnt tagged), and ultimately making a full anon trad march wave without agreed war tag to prevent it being shown in news of the kds they have hit..

if we move on from the broken terms to the actually shady part, staying in fortified for our war is on top of the list.. we have had the exact same terms with reverse sides of button on our war with ascension, and respecting the nature of the deal, we have switched to normal stance for their wave & kept our troops home.. green instead, stayed in fort, sent out their troops to other kds & got retaled for high gbp on 2 of only 3 undeads in range of our top - basically to take advantage of us offering them button in a dead even footing at the time war was arranged.. green is a kd perfectly capable of understanding cons/pros of giving a button & made sure we only get cons - i would respect their effort to negate pros for us, but only if they used their own sources to do that, not other kds..

Stop whine pls.
    Better give some info how the war is going for forum readers.
    Last edited by Perv; 03-12-2015 at 12:44.

Regular
    No point arguing with them further.
    The facts are out. They can deny / claim they had to do it for whatever reason all they want.
    Everyone else can see that they:
    1. got gbp.
    2. got incoming acres prior to declare.
    3. were in fort on wave hour.
    4. had army out on wave hour.
    5. didn't tag up as agreed.
    Whether they were right/honorable to exploit loopholes or not, whether what they did breached the contract or not, whether 1+1 is really =2, it's all up to the observer(s), with varying levels of intellect and/or principles.
    We know, they know, anyone reading probably know. There's no police, it doesn't matter. Nothing else to do than play the cards you're dealt.

I agree that the terms doesn't need to be 1000 pages long, as long as both parties are honorable and have a fair bit of common sense.
    Wars like that with Ascension (sadly) should be appreciated and savored, not expected or taken for granted. And I don't mean savor only because we've won.

Regular
    Always fun to see people making their case and then close their post with "and now stop this arguing" :P

Post Fiend
    how is war going?

Can u sum it for us?

Veteran

Sure, go ahead. FWIW I personally don't qualify half the accusations as "dealbreak" but being smart about lack of explicit terms and expecting "honorable" play, not that that word means a thing

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Over View Post
    how is war going?

Can u sum it for us?
    wave time, will do a quick summary a fter it is finished..

Regular
    just swing it, guys! may the best win!

FS seems to be running the tables, up 3.3 million NW, 9 provinces with higher NW than Greens largest province which I assume are all UB. I don't think green has a shot at this point.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nipster View Post
    FS seems to be running the tables, up 3.3 million NW, 9 provinces with higher NW than Greens largest province which I assume are all UB. I don't think green has a shot at this point.
    We have more bounces than them, that's for sure...

Enthusiast
    fS vs divinity
    BLUE your my boy!

Regular
    seems like FS owning

Thread Information