Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FS vs Green

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Over View Post
    how is war going?

Can u sum it for us?
    was gonna make an update earlier but didnt have time, so here it is now..

green is currently 1 wave up in war, and both sides have committed to chaining in all waves so far.. fs elves&faes are ub though, but fs is chaining 1 elf per wave along with 2 undeads, while green is chaining 2 undeads per wave.. all 3 elf sages of green was hit down so far, and an additional elf merchant.. huge offense on fs undeads (~200 opa at war start) make it possible to do 1x elf hits + 2x undead hits without any nm/ns work.. another difference on chains is the depth - fs has been semi-chaining both uds & elves, while green is putting fs undeads a lot deeper but unfortunately it didnt cost much elites so far, except for their opening chain where we had non-existant land incoming..

overall, the difference is coming from the prep performance as i had mentioned earlier - fs started war with 200k more troops & 200k less peasants, and the gap is just growing wider.. there isnt any big action on casting/thievery front - green keeps ms carpet on our ubs & focuses ns on our big undeads, while fs is trying to keep ms&fb on remaining 3 elf merchants & using almost all stealth on robbing food/gc/runes and nsing soldier stacks.. econ gap is getting smaller, its currently down to 110k vs 170k peasants, and it will probably be even within 12h or so..

perhaps green keep fighting to see where they end up after their work with undeads is finished, but personally im expecting them to wd mintime..

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    was gonna make an update earlier but didnt have time, so here it is now..

green is currently 1 wave up in war, and both sides have committed to chaining in all waves so far.. fs elves&faes are ub though, but fs is chaining 1 elf per wave along with 2 undeads, while green is chaining 2 undeads per wave.. all 3 elf sages of green was hit down so far, and an additional elf merchant.. huge offense on fs undeads (~200 opa at war start) make it possible to do 1x elf hits + 2x undead hits without any nm/ns work.. another difference on chains is the depth - fs has been semi-chaining both uds & elves, while green is putting fs undeads a lot deeper but unfortunately it didnt cost much elites so far, except for their opening chain where we had non-existant land incoming..

overall, the difference is coming from the prep performance as i had mentioned earlier - fs started war with 200k more troops & 200k less peasants, and the gap is just growing wider.. there isnt any big action on casting/thievery front - green keeps ms carpet on our ubs & focuses ns on our big undeads, while fs is trying to keep ms&fb on remaining 3 elf merchants & using almost all stealth on robbing food/gc/runes and nsing soldier stacks.. econ gap is getting smaller, its currently down to 110k vs 170k peasants, and it will probably be even within 12h or so..

perhaps green keep fighting to see where they end up after their work with undeads is finished, but personally im expecting them to wd mintime..
    it seems like fun.

good luck to both sides.

Post Fiend
    200k troops is huge deal

And if u think Green were being sneaky, and with all the disadvantages, FS can actually choose not to wave into Fort. So why doing it then complains about it?

Good job to both kds. Great war anyway

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirule View Post
    200k troops is huge deal

And if u think Green were being sneaky, and with all the disadvantages, FS can actually choose not to wave into Fort. So why doing it then complains about it?

Good job to both kds. Great war anyway
    Wave date was set by terms, we decided to follow through and stick to agreement despite what geen was doing.

Anyway they wd after making rly rly nice last maxgaun wave.
    Iam still kinda dissapointed in green

De sa gnällas!!

Regular
    GGWP to FS. too bad i cant join the fun :D

"having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information