Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back to Utopia, looking for old GLORY kdmates

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Post Fiend
    seems to be from September 2009, when I had the attempt to return.

I've quit in 2006, I remember this pretty well. Tried to return and build a kd in around 2009 - using credits. Can't remember much of the story after, reading now your link :)

Post Fiend
    Seems to me that I got a wrong deletion...than reinstated, than I quit :)) haha. Can't remember much, but I think it was a chat I had with Sean and other developers...they got me some invitations and so I've made the kingdom. We got top and deletions followed....probably by some employee or a script, who knows?

Got reinstanted as a prince and quit after.

Really complicated times :).

I will try to be conclude: I never EVER wanted to xlog or cheat. All I wanted was active players and since I could not always find 25 we did xloged.

Now is not the case anymore, a kingdom can be most efficient with 10 active players and 10 semi-active(regular) - each sitting 1 province for the semi-active during wartime.

I am ready to take it slow, from the scratches, even if it takes 1 full age to find this kind of players.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    No worries. Good luck rebuilding :)

Post Fiend
    ahh this is the same vlahul i got creeper to admit and show proof of xlogging and admitting they were gonna do nothing about it..and giving free invites back and all that. fun times talking to a drunk dev to admit stuff he shouldnt. got banned for proving the proof even! fun times. nice seeing old people coming back..despite the differences then lol

and this lol

I will try to be conclude: I never EVER wanted to xlog or cheat. All I wanted was active players and since I could not always find 25 we did xloged.

Now is not the case anymore, a kingdom can be most efficient with 10 active players and 10 semi-active(regular) - each sitting 1 province for the semi-active during wartime.

you were doing that last time as well as xlogged. basically becomes legal xlogging imo. but hey if its said its allowed then why not right!
    Last edited by dizzysky; 05-12-2015 at 01:15.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Enthusiast
    The most fun i ever had on utop was when i ran 5 provs. Yes a good % of people did it so Palem dont dramatize m8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    You mean like the time x-logged 6 provinces and tried to convince the devs that he shouldn't be deleted because he paid for sitting?

Also, welcome back vlahul :). Why aren't you using your old forum account?

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Forum Fanatic
    SA,Then Hall and now Vlads back, so many threats way back years ago.Was fun opening ICQ with the " im going to kill you " messages from Vlad.Welcome back

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend
    welcome back

elf/wh ftw ,a friend of mine played in glory from the inet we used to chill @ ,I remember some fun FWs we did haha

its probly going to take you more then 1 age to build a kd ,nof nof ppl around

Forum Addict
    Some more bells ringing now, already talked to you on irc. :-) Too bad getting 20 provs deleted 9 years ago, I had a kd of 23 provs deleted, of which I was the only player. Best kd ever, but I had 11 proxies with the names www.stoffirules1.com, www.stoffirules2.com, and so on, so I was doomed. Got lazy when managing 30'ish proxies, I had another kd with 7-8 provs too, those I kept and made 2 top 10 killers to hit down abs cow with others some age later. Can't remember what I paid, but it was doable.

You going honor or whoring? Forgot to ask you when we talked. No mirc on my phone atm, I'm not at home this weekend.
    ABS vs Rangers

Post Fiend
    thanks guys :) good to see old foes and friends still around, it makes this game unique.

I already got lucky enough to defect into FREE kingdom with Peppie in a middle of a rebuild. We got a good core player teams, very devoted and active.
    We are already at 23 provinces all hyper active and communicative. Two will leave when age ends... so only 4 people to find. Lots of sweet talk into kicking some "not good enough" players. We've just won a war also with a 20k honor rape...hell, if this age last 3 more weeks we will be in top 10 honor - after 1 month of playing.

If Stoffi joins, we are 3 short only :).

Expect major impact into UTO next age from FREE aka HEGEMONY :)

lies :D

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post
    hell, if this age last 3 more weeks we will be in top 10 honor - after 1 month of playing.
    That's actually very sad... :p
    ABS vs Rangers

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    That's actually very sad... :p
    Nothing like honking at kingdoms asleep at the wheel. It's good for 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

dude,you have an ugly nick...change it :D

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    dude,you have an ugly nick...change it :D
    That's just the roids talking, man. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information