Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back to Utopia, looking for old GLORY kdmates

Post Fiend

Back to Utopia, looking for old GLORY kdmates

Hi there,

I used to play Utopia some 10 years ago. Old players maybe remember "Prince Vlad" aka "Vlahul". Used to play under GLORY kingdom, warring kingdom.

I already found a top 20 active warring kingdom were we need to fill some spots for the next age, when we plan to bring back old glory to GLORY :).

Well, you obviously a roro like the Vlad I knew. But he was just Vlad from Bucharesti. And it was long time ago. ;)
    Edit: He VladRO, you Vlahul from Surion. Hahaha Glory of Surion. I remember. Welcome back!
    Last edited by Perv; 03-12-2015 at 13:28.

I remember Glory of Surion, was it not an elf kingdom?
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Fiend
    almost thought the vlahul that i exposed a bunch of years back came back!
    Who shot who in the what now?

welcome back Vlahul
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    thanks guys :)

Nice to see you around Anri, long time memories. Sorry for the other nicknames, can't remember.

I landed in a mediocre war kingdom, right OOP went to war, won it and joined an invitation into Warlords where I currently am. Sadly - as normally, people have views and contradictions over tactics:). So I've decided to move on and build a getto from scratches.

Yes, we used to play "that elf kingdom" haha, this could work now also!

I have decided to build a kingdom from scratches, so if you have any advice/recommendations, please share. All I ask is 5 active players to start with.

@ Perv: VladRO is still good IRL friend with me, we meet constantly (like monthly) and keep in touch. He now plays World of |Tanks and is CEO on a huge multinational.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 04-12-2015 at 12:37.

ya man nice to see you again! I remember a few tricks you had up your sleeves.
    I always liked how you think outside the box and try new things, some things very successfully.
    Best of luck when you find a few players you need to get started! It should get fun!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    ya man nice to see you again! I remember a few tricks you had up your sleeves.
    You mean like the time x-logged 6 provinces and tried to convince the devs that he shouldn't be deleted because he paid for sitting?

Also, welcome back vlahul :). Why aren't you using your old forum account?

Hehehe, nice Vlahul. You roros were joy to play though the cheating, xlog and scripting... But, Palem, come on, the times were like that. Everyone was cheating. Xlogging 6 pvs wasnt even something special. :p

Post Fiend
    Hi Palem, thanks for the welcome! - can't remember the user/password/email I have used. If you can help at least with the email so I can retrieve is much appreciated.

Simians! now i remember Anri even better. I used to won wars very easy for ages, but with Simians I got a very very hard war win as far as I record. It is one of the few names I recall :). Simians still alive? That would make you quite a legendary kingdom with so many ages behind.

I did x-logged, who did not do it back in those days? I was buying proxies from Germany and Russia to look legit. However - I am REALLY honest when saying that my triple crown deletion was for nothing! At that point I had 20 active players in kingdom and really did not made any xlog in that age. Our mirc channel was full. Moreover, as I found again on UT that deletion article - it got nostalgic, haha.

PS: i never x-loged 6 provinces personally, most I did was 3 and my co-monarch a couple also.

I never ever did scripting, in fact I am totally ignorant towards IT...know nothing about it. So did my old kd mates. I got once or twice scripted provinces offered by some dudes.... I took them, of course - who would not? But they keep getting deleted so I never scripted and neither used scripted provinces (the few times I received the logins got deleted pretty fast).

Anyway, today's utopia is fantastic. Looks awesome that I can pay for 10 provinces to babysit during war time. No more "cheating" problems, right? :)
    Last edited by vlahul82; 04-12-2015 at 14:04.

Post Fiend
    Anri, you are Svensk, right? I remember a high swedish community for Simians, or am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post
    Anri, you are Svensk, right? I remember a high swedish community for Simians, or am I wrong?
    I am! We had 8 swedes in the KD for a while, 13 scandinavians total. But the nubwegians and danes don't really count!

Now a days we are mostly a dutch KD mixed with americans. I am a minority!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Perv View Post
    But, Palem, come on, the times were like that. Everyone was cheating. Xlogging 6 pvs wasnt even something special. :p
    After sitting was implemented x-logging was exceptionally frowned upon by the community. Even in the days that it was more common, it was still considered pretty lame by most people. It wasn't even remotely viewed the same as trading.

Post Fiend
    hahaha, still Simians nowadays? or did you changed name? any kingdomates from 10 years ago?

it looks so impressive for me to see players I used to interract with 10 years ago...STILL PLAYING! Full respect :)

Post Fiend
    Palem, I've quit Utopia right the next age after Mehul sold it to some strange guys. They introduced sitting exactly when I left.... So - yes, I did x-logged but only played the first age after Mehul left, I did not got the chance to play during "the credits age with babysitting".

So I could have not x-logged while babysitting was introduced. I think i tried to come back once in 2009 or so, but I gave up since the number of players was pretty low.

Thread Information