Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Suicide Squad

Thumbs up

Was a fun warar, the whole way around. There was nothing but respect in warar forums as well. I do wish SS a great rest of the age, and best of luck in your next endeavour.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Was a fun warar, the whole way around. There was nothing but respect in warar forums as well. I do wish SS a great rest of the age, and best of luck in your next endeavour.
    and this is how it's done right :) Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    Such a graceful winner you are. Almost congratulated y'all, now I am glad I didn't. (to all WSK players that can enjoy a win without rubbing it in/insulting the opponent congratulations)
    Sorry for being honest. Im not here to pretend, the war felt over before it started. Nothing changed in war to make up for the lack of off you guys had.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Scribe
    I don't lack offense :) also I don't play in suicide squad. Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.
    You know why Julius Caesar is so well known everywhere? well there are a lot of reasons of course but one that you can learn from is that even though his battles weren't any tougher than those of other Caesars. And that is because he always spoke highly about the skill of his opponents making his victory even more glorious that it maybe was. If this wasn't a text based game and if this wasn't a forum rhetoric might not be so important. But it is, so it is.

Thread Information