Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    SS should vs FS.

FS and Divinity are clearly the top warring kds this age. Just unfortunate Divinity are too large for themto war.
    FS grows and Divinity drops issues solved....clearly the "the top" waring kingdoms can manage that ;p
    #magi

Enthusiast
    35 acre gap is probably to large to close

FS would gain acres and place them on provinces to give a good spread.
    Divinity would lose acres and wouldn't be able to get a decent spread.

If the gap was smaller I'm sure it would be doable. But 40% diff is too wide
    BLUE your my boy!

Postaholic
    We have asked Ascension, SS and Warseekers if any of them would war. None of them are interested.. /shrug.

We would absolutely love to war SS, we could LD or w/e or they could grow. I'm sure we could give some consolidations like giving button under the right terms. They just don't want to I believe. (granted I don't know the exact conversation that Francis had with SS, so don't know exactly what was said)

Strategically it makes sense I guess, if you are #1 in honour it isn't really worth warring a tough kingdom because they could even out the honour and take you out of crown range. Most good Warring kingdoms would rather know that they fought and beat every good kingdom that came their way in an age over just winning the crown. Guess there is a difference between the title of "Best Warring Kingdom" and best "War Finding Kingdom" though. If you aren't willing to war a kingdom in an age even if that war is offered on even footing then if it were me I would feel that age/crown had an astericks on it.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    Same could be said about you guys, Ascension. You are almost exactly the same Size as FS again, and we are your only blemish. You guys declined war with us.

Play it safe, or do what you couldn't do before? :P

Not playing it safe. Openly told francis That we dont have an answer for elf positioning and and ud Tm bouncing. Not going to commit to a war for the sake of war....i knew that call out was coming too hah.

Enthusiast
    Looking good for SS :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    Looking good for SS :)
    Unless FS just decides to honor rape them oow (:
    BLUE your my boy!

SS should put on their man pants and face Ascension again. FS can war Divinity since apparently they are the "two best warring kingdoms." Age will end with a satisfactory result that isn't SS cowering from wars that involve top warring kingdoms. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaQUp View Post
    SS should put on their man pants and face Ascension again. FS can war Divinity since apparently they are the "two best warring kingdoms." Age will end with a satisfactory result that isn't SS cowering from wars that involve top warring kingdoms. Problem solved.
    Agreed.
    #magi

Enthusiast
    Well ascension did LD to war a depleted Sparta after agreeing to war divinity....

So yea , I rate divinity over ascension.
    BLUE your my boy!

Enthusiast
    It
    Let kingdoms make their own decisions that's in their own best interests.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Well ascension did LD to war a depleted Sparta after agreeing to war divinity....

So yea , I rate divinity over ascension.
    Divinity set terms with us June 6th yr 11. January of yr 12 emerti and the U took acres from our 2 big avians. Cfs We're asked for but ignored or declined and hits continued on our top while trying to grow to 100k to meet Divinity in a set amount of time. Unfortunately due to prior circumstance with the spartan debacle the situation did not sit right With us especially since CF Requests were being ignored. So yea We declined and avoided any potential foul play that may or may mot have been deliberate.
    Last edited by Sabbot; 08-12-2015 at 03:42.

Ascension's war win vs Spartans was certainly the least satisfying of the age. But options for war were few. So kudos to Spartans for following through even with a depleted squad. They fought hard and we're good sports.

Ascension would have been happy to oblige Divinity with a war if it had been Ascension vs Divinity and not Ascension vs Divinity + allies hitting into our war prep.

Seeing as SS is ranked #1 war/honor yet lost their war to Ascension early age, it is a logical rematch. SS's choice to stay small all age for easier wars had made this rematch impossible until now. If SS crowns war wins it wI'll not be because they faced the top warring kingdoms and won, but because they stayed small and warred easier kingdoms.

Veteran
    Ascension's war win vs Spartans was certainly the least satisfying of the age. But options for war were few. So kudos to Spartans for following through even with a depleted squad. They fought hard and we're good sports.

Ascension would have been happy to oblige Divinity with a war if it had been Ascension vs Divinity and not Ascension vs Divinity + allies hitting into our war prep.

Seeing as SS is ranked #1 war/honor yet lost their war to Ascension early age, it is a logical rematch. SS's choice to stay small all age for easier wars had made this rematch impossible until now. If SS crowns war wins it wI'll not be because they faced the top warring kingdoms and won, but because they stayed small and warred easier kingdoms.
    Eh? Sorry we wanted to not grow and war faster, oh wait no I'm not.

Eh? Sorry we wanted to not grow and war faster, oh wait no I'm not.
    Eh? Both kingdoms have warred seven times this age. Ascension was top 15 land or better virtually the entire age. So you definitely committed to warring easier but not faster at all. I'm sure you will satisfied with your crowns knowing you avoided warring top warring kingdoms after losing to Ascension.

Enthusiast
    Eh? Both kingdoms have warred seven times this age. Ascension was top 15 land or better virtually the entire age. So you definitely committed to warring easier but not faster at all. I'm sure you will satisfied with your crowns knowing you avoided warring top warring kingdoms after losing to Ascension.
    Well I hope either ascension or FS just honor rape SS as I think both are more deserving...
    BLUE your my boy!

Thread Information