Veteran
    The blood brothers? (tbb) 3/4 ww - win
    Ascension 6/7 ww - lost
    Wehurt 3/4 ww - win
    War monkeys 5/6 ww - win
    Spectre (formerly warcry) 3/5 ww - win
    Dunno their name 4/6 ww - win
    Lost souls 4/6 ww - win

To say we had easier wars is absurd. Each war can be hard or easy depending on activity and strategy. Every opponent we faced have brought it and we do our best to bring it.

Our first two wars were plagued with internal conflict that was solved after we wd against Ascension. We lost 8 provs and had to scramble to replace. We actually had to raze kill 2 because couldn't find replacements. Maybe this is why we were "small" when we found players we brought them in and finally back to 25, our recruitment process is strict now so we don't get idiots.

Anyway we will war anyone but we don't go out of our way to grow or ld. Think we grew 4k acres to go against lost souls. And our biggest ld was 2k but mostly from random hits anyway. Wsk and green seem to be best range for ss. If fs and Ascension were 7k smaller they would be in good range too.

So guess that's that
    Last edited by markers; 08-12-2015 at 05:26. Reason: confirmed we lost 8 provs, 2 which had to be raze killed

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaQUp View Post
    Eh? Both kingdoms have warred seven times this age. Ascension was top 15 land or better virtually the entire age. So you definitely committed to warring easier but not faster at all. I'm sure you will satisfied with your crowns knowing you avoided warring top warring kingdoms after losing to Ascension.
    Guess you missed us losing 8 provinces. Two provs we had to razekill, didn't get to 25 provs again until after last war. Just keep writing your own stories
    Last edited by markers; 08-12-2015 at 05:26. Reason: confirmed lost 8 provinces, 2 which we had to raze kill

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Well I hope either ascension or FS just honor rape SS as I think both are more deserving...
    If fs or ascension wanted to war ss they would ld in range and then ask. Atm only green and wsk have been serious about warring ss

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    If fs or ascension wanted to war ss they would ld in range and then ask. Atm only green and wsk have been serious about warring ss
    Don't have to LD to get that honor. Just need provs to take it from those tm's
    BLUE your my boy!

Anyway we will war anyone but we don't go out of our way to grow or ld. Think we grew 4k acres to go against lost souls. And our biggest ld was 2k but mostly from random hits anyway. Wsk and green seem to be best range for ss. If fs and Ascension were 7k smaller they would be in good range too.
    I'm sure Ascension would be happy to offer terms that put both kingdoms on the same footing if SS would come to the table. However, even though you claim you'll war any kingdom I suspect your kingdom is afraid to war Ascension again even though it is your only lost war and would be fair rematch with internal issues cleared up in your kingdom.

Veteran
    I'm sure Ascension would be happy to offer terms that put both kingdoms on the same footing if SS would come to the table. However, even though you claim you'll war any kingdom I suspect your kingdom is afraid to war Ascension again even though it is your only lost war and would be fair rematch with internal issues cleared up in your kingdom.
    We beat ascension last age, and nearly beat you this age with all our dramas. Tell tyler to message us on whatsapp. Til this date only wsk and green have been serious

Enthusiast
    Orrrr ascension war FS again??
    On equal land.
    Equal prep time.
    ?
    No?
    Why not?
    BLUE your my boy!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Don't have to LD to get that honor. Just need provs to take it from those tm's
    Well we have a proper cf with fs so unless they wanted to end up as a spartan xD

Regular
    We beat ascension last age, and nearly beat you this age with all our dramas. Tell tyler to message us on whatsapp. Til this date only wsk and green have been serious
    You didn't beat ascension last age, this is our first age as a kingdom together.

Needs to get out more
    You've nothing to answer to markers.

Like I said, the 500lb gorilla in the room is the diplo environment.

Let me demonstrate:

Behold your detractors in this forum. TA-DA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    I removed 10 players at the end of last age. Merged with another kingdom. We have removed two additional provinces this age as well. We no longer have drunken tards releasing all of their elites to slay a dragon or refuse to hit out because they got chained. We just have drunken tards =P....It'sfe to say we are both much leaner than we were in our prior engagements. In regards to being serious why drop acres if their is no agreement? No point in dropping acres if my whatsapp messages have been maneuvered around.

Regular
    Smitty 87, See post #34

Regular
    All pot stirring aside I have thoroughly enjoyed watching SS recover from the loss. They've removed dead weight and rebuilt and it has been enjoyable to watch. I was hoping it would all culminate to a final showdown rematch. Strategically if it doesn't make sense then it doesn't make sense. Either way props to you guys you've worked hard for your positioning.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabbot View Post
    Smitty 87, See post #34
    same for them with your elves/faerys. I don't see them warring you. Your provs would be alor more pumped and on better sci/wpa. And for them to stand a chance and grow their tms 1k acres each to catch up on ubs they would need ages to pump that new land.
    Only way I see them warring you is - you dropping to their acreage and giving button.

But no matter. We can't win it so I should t really care anyway
    BLUE your my boy!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bestest Ever View Post
    You didn't beat ascension last age, this is our first age as a kingdom together.
    Fine we beat tylers kd

Thread Information