Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide Squad

SS at least state your terms to Sab. Lets make this happen. we are both 1/2 warring each other and the third time for war crown seems fitting.

Also, in before Uncle Ed and his anti ascension jihad

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabbot View Post
    I removed 10 players at the end of last age. Merged with another kingdom. We have removed two additional provinces this age as well. We no longer have drunken tards releasing all of their elites to slay a dragon or refuse to hit out because they got chained. We just have drunken tards =P....It'sfe to say we are both much leaner than we were in our prior engagements. In regards to being serious why drop acres if their is no agreement? No point in dropping acres if my whatsapp messages have been maneuvered around.
    Then we won't war. That was simple :) I go prep for wsk now

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Championsound View Post
    SS at least state your terms to Sab. Lets make this happen. we are both 1/2 warring each other and the third time for war crown seems fitting.

Terms? Just whatsapp us

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Championsound View Post

What's the deal with this Uncle Ed? haha..

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    What's the deal with this Uncle Ed? haha..
    His monarch died after they wouldn't withdraw. Then two more provinces died that war. Twat inactivity that killed the beast(s). So he doesn't like us much anymore.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabbot View Post
    His monarch died after they wouldn't withdraw. Then two more provinces died that war. Twat inactivity that killed the beast(s). So he doesn't like us much anymore.
    That case, nephew Markers and Uncle Ed could be the bestest of friend around.

Post Demon
    Dont be so gullible ppl, SS doeasnt want to war anyone at this point ... why should they the only stand to loose from conflict.
    They are just stalling praying for eoa announcement.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    If fs or ascension wanted to war ss they would ld in range and then ask. Atm only green and wsk have been serious about warring ss
    it is quite stupid to think i would need to ld to ask for a war - accept our war offer & finalize terms, so we can arrange landdrop to make it into agreed land sizes.. if i would invest time to ld to get in your range, a mere decline to the war offer wouldnt suffice to hide behind..

This is not a failed thread after all :P

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    it is quite stupid to think i would need to ld to ask for a war - accept our war offer & finalize terms, so we can arrange landdrop to make it into agreed land sizes.. if i would invest time to ld to get in your range, a mere decline to the war offer wouldnt suffice to hide behind..
    I think you know what he means. Terms prior leave room for interpretation and pesky deal break language. I would never talk with any kingdom in your situation if I was in SS's situation. When I refer to your situation I mean your backup, all due respect.

The other stuff is self explanatory. You haven't been challenged this age. Sure you've had wars with competent opponents but Ascension never collapsed your undead core. No one has farmed core science in war. Anything you lost was easily recovered. You have a diplo environment that allows superior pump time, especially since Feint isn't lurking in the field. SS had to recover a third of their core in a poor diplo environment which we all know mitigates garish pump time.

Again, all due respect. This isn't the fight you want because I respect that you also want to be challenged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Nice... The thread is alive again. More dramas please ....

Forum Addict
    Ok , seems like SS war with Warseeker is confirmed. Stand down guys. No more QQ

Hi,
    I was informed of this thread by a friend.. and it seems like there might be some 'smearing' against me and a few other players.

I think most prominent utopians would have known that I left cRAZiEs end of last age after having a very good age. The reason why I left was because I felt it might have been cool to have an almost all singaporean/malaysian kingdom and playing more for the social aspect. I already succeeded leading the old pyro to a nw/land crown a few ages back, succeeded in bringing a bunch of random players together and having good fun and ending up #2 (last age with cRAZiEs), and I thought perhaps an all sg/my kd would be fun.

Suicide Squad was formed with my guys who have played with me in old Pyro and cRAZiEs (about 7-8 of us), and a bunch of guys from Matt & JJ kd (old pharma/sweet dreams) + some others.
    I managed to secure good CFs with a lot of the top whoring kingdoms during the first 2-3 weeks of the age.. and almost got CFs with strong warring kds like divinity. It was quite frustrating at the start trying to find wars as location was leaked early and peopled avoided us.

During war 1, I led and individually assigned every province hits for 4 out of 5 uniques. We owned by min-time.

During war 2, I led the first 3 uniques before deciding to just set my province for sitting because I was too frustrated at certain people in the kingdom (namely markers and another guy) who are just wtf. These 2 claim to be able to execute/plan strategies better than me and are able to micro/macro weell.. (well. not saying there are pple who cant be better than me) but lol. it was very frustrating basically fighting fire in 'council' the whole time trying to tell these two people stuff they dont know that they dont know.

I decided oh well. since these 2 think they know so much. let them take over leading the war and see how well they do.

for the record,
    troops chart:
    Jan 1st: (start of war)
    514,862 (ASCENSION)
    479,362 (Suicide Squad)
    We were even in troops when i left (Feb 5th) (~355k troops each). Merchants (SS) vs clerics (Ascension) btw.
    Nw chart.
    5,700,862 (ASCENSION)) vs 5,590424 (Suicide Squad) on 24th July
    140k nw lead (Ascension leading) at the start
    4,490324 (ASCENSION) vs 4,643,654 (SS) on Feb 5th
    190k nw lead (SS leading) when i left

See the umunk chart below. Uniques are the same for both.

Well. Shortly after I left. It was lol-able what happened. And SS threw away the lead and got crushed during the next few uniques. Poor decision making and coordination by markers just led to the downfall. i.e taking 7-8hrs to kill a sapphire during azn hrs and a couple of other things which ic ant remember.

After the war, I abandoned my province during eowcf and the rest of my crew followed suit. I had some guys in the kingdom asking where I would be going, and perhaps I could include them in my future plans.

---

So markers, regarding you telling the world I was ‘kicked’ out.. sorry. That’s untrue. I chose to leave on my own accord after deciding it’s fruitless and aint fun trying to educate you and the other guy on things that you don’t know you don’t know.

And secondly, you called my crew and me a bunch of ‘idiots’. Well. My crew and me played in many top wars (not your 22 vs 22 man wars. Or mid tier wars), and we know what’s good leadership. You aint 1. You are the idiot.

I was all prepared to be humble and congratulate you on your crown end of age (found out like 2 weeks ago you guys were top WW and honour). Probably would have sent a text to Matt and JJ personally. But I guess you decide to fan this flame first :P Well. we all know what kind of wars you guys had from the 3rd war onwards. I remembered seeing like 22 vs 20 man, or like some crazy nw advantage pre-war. But that’s fine. It’s utopia and it’s important to know how to find wars in the warring tier.

I must say that SS core provinces (i.e the non leaders) are actually a very active bunch, and listen to orders. My crew and I were actually quite impressed when we saw how active they were. It can potentially match top kd’s activity in a top tier important war.. that I must admit and give it to them. Knowledge wise isn’t important in the game as long as the player is active and listens to advice.

Good luck for the rest of your age, and congrats in advance if SS honour/ww crowns.. seems to be so.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Says the guy who cancelled more than half a sapphire dragon for what his 'whoring kd pros' tell him to go for and overextends to get emerald up for sake of 'whoring kd pros'.

Good riddance.
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

SS whoring ghettoes to get to the top, nothing bad in it, nothing abnormal. The only annoying thing is that a kd who didn't won vs even one of the decent warring kds this age (Div, Asc, FS) may take crown for WWs and honor, while those 3 (and mby a couple other kds) fought each other and rly deserve top. Actually, SS only Warred Asc. Never even tried harder. Utopia removed FWs but they still happen, just check SS history.
    No disrespect SS players, u may be good but how can we know since you just run on ghettos?

Thread Information