Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide Squad

Forum Addict
    Seems like copious From SS too?
    Can share some insight? What is gonna happen next? Did u really reject war request from FS and ascension ? And why? Because of size difference?

Fake wars? Big claim.

Tight slap to all the KDs who warred SS as well as though they didn't put in any effort into those wars.

Well done Perv.
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

Veteran
    Why war harder opponents with size/pump disadvantage when you can just arrange an easier war on same acres? Would make no sense. People who want to get honor/ww crown usually try to stay below the competitive tier. That's playing rationally, not badly.

Veteran
    It's like in DOTA, SEA MMR = NA/EU MMR + 1000

Competition is lower so it's easier ;)

Also what's with cj kds always copying other kingdom names. First sillies now ss? Watch more Friends, learn more engrish prease

I named us Suicide Squad.

Was a toss up between that and famous scientists.
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

Veteran
    Wsk and ss have come to a war agreement! Please stay tuned for war summaries and good times. Ascension and fs (and other utopian kingdoms) please stay out of our agreed war.

We can surely setup war after this, winner takes fs loser goes ascension?
    Last edited by markers; 08-12-2015 at 15:04.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    And secondly, you called my crew and me a bunch of ‘idiots’. Well. My crew and me played in many top wars (not your 22 vs 22 man wars. Or mid tier wars), and we know what’s good leadership. You aint 1. You are the idiot.

I was all prepared to be humble and congratulate you on your crown end of age (found out like 2 weeks ago you guys were top WW and honour). Probably would have sent a text to Matt and JJ personally. But I guess you decide to fan this flame first :P Well. we all know what kind of wars you guys had from the 3rd war onwards. I remembered seeing like 22 vs 20 man, or like some crazy nw advantage pre-war. But that’s fine. It’s utopia and it’s important to know how to find wars in the warring tier.
    A good leader is flexible and willing to listen to others. Of course there will be disagreements in leadership seeing that our council is made up of previous leaders from 3-4 different war kds, each with their own knowledge and war tactics. Being our first age together, we should expect clashes of ideas to happen. So trying to work it out and reach a common solution is in everyone's best interest. But that's not what happened, you resort to personal attacks which only adds fuel to the flame. When disagreements happen, it was always I'm right you're wrong. And to top it off you commit the biggest sin as a leader - you left during war when we need you the most. Now you can post whatever news and nw charts you like to show we were leading up to that point, it doesn't take away the fact that abandoning ship during war not only drops the morale of everyone on board and creates further internal tension (you had 7 of your friends/officers in our kd at the time), and when you left 36h into war, although 5 of them stayed loyal and continued to attack when we were down, 2 outright quit and became inactive (you know who you are) and the war became 23 v 25.

No sorry cj, but whatever respect I had for you as a leader is gone. Sure you can run good waves, but that alone does not make for a good leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke_ View Post
    A good leader is flexible and willing to listen to others. Of course there will be disagreements in leadership seeing that our council is made up of previous leaders from 3-4 different war kds, each with their own knowledge and war tactics. Being our first age together, we should expect clashes of ideas to happen. So trying to work it out and reach a common solution is in everyone's best interest. But that's not what happened, you resort to personal attacks which only adds fuel to the flame. When disagreements happen, it was always I'm right you're wrong. And to top it off you commit the biggest sin as a leader - you left during war when we need you the most. Now you can post whatever news and nw charts you like to show we were leading up to that point, it doesn't take away the fact that abandoning ship during war not only drops the morale of everyone on board and creates further internal tension (you had 7 of your friends/officers in our kd at the time), and when you left 36h into war, although 5 of them stayed loyal and continued to attack when we were down, 2 outright quit and became inactive (you know who you are) and the war became 23 v 25.

No sorry cj, but whatever respect I had for you as a leader is gone. Sure you can run good waves, but that alone does not make for a good leader.
    Who are you again, and what exactly are your achievements? I seem to have missed something the last 11 months... And LOL @ cJ, you should know better ;)
    Last edited by faegan; 08-12-2015 at 15:29. Reason: Oops, only 11 months since I left Pyro & cJ
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Wsk and ss have come to a war agreement! Please stay tuned for war summaries and good times. Ascension and fs (and other utopian kingdoms) please stay out of our agreed war.

We can surely setup war after this, winner takes fs loser goes ascension?
    I don't know what your timeline looks like, but CR will serve notice to SS in 12 ticks, per our deal. Hopefully you plan to be in war with WSK within 48 hours after that, but not sure how you'll manage to go to a second war without dealing with that.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    I don't know what your timeline looks like, but CR will serve notice to SS in 12 ticks, per our deal. Hopefully you plan to be in war with WSK within 48 hours after that, but not sure how you'll manage to go to a second war without dealing with that.
    I think the war starts Utopian March - I believe our agreement had a no notice during hostiles, would an agreed war count as hostile then? Shall we talk on whatsapp I will pm you

Quote Originally Posted by Duke_ View Post

When fellow 'council' members namely copious and markers insisted that my waves were 'bad' and my plans were **** (though stats showed they weren't), and proclaimed that they could do much better job than me and could lead the war better. There's no need for me to tolerate them and lead when they mentioned they could do much better.. (especially when I was dead certain they were wrong and ain't as efficient as me). But I still left it to them to prove me wrong (which always is a possibility). They were willing to take over to prove it, so I let them do so after making the kd from a disadvantageous position to an advantageous position.

We knew what happened after that.

I never shared logs of all the stuff about our conflict because i decided to let what happened within us stay within us. I guess most of you think I made 'personal insults' perhaps of what they told you :) trust me, if you have seen everything. Your view will be different. I showed it to 2 people, 1 of which never played with me before. And he was like 'wtf'.

Thanks for your compliment that I run good waves.

Gl for the rest of the age. Pretty sure you guys will crown
    Last edited by TheOne; 08-12-2015 at 15:48.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Veteran
    When fellow 'council' members namely copious and markers insisted that my waves were 'bad' and my plans were **** (though stats showed they weren't), and proclaimed that they could do much better job than me and could lead the war better. There's no need for me to tolerate them and lead when they mentioned they could do much better.. (especially when I was dead certain they were wrong and ain't as efficient as me). But I still left it to them to prove me wrong (which always is a possibility). They were willing to take over to prove it, so I let them do so after making the kd from a disadvantageous position to an advantageous position.

We knew what happened after that.

I never shared logs of all the stuff about our conflict because i decided to let what happened within us stay within us. I guess most of you think I made 'personal insults' perhaps of what they told you :) trust me, if you have seen everything. Your view will be different. I showed it to 2 people, 1 of which never played with me before. And he was like 'wtf'.

Thanks for your compliment that I run good waves.

Gl for the rest of the age. Pretty sure you guys will crown
    Cj you had two waves on opening declare and that is all you could muster. We double that with 1 wave, point blank don't cancel a half funded Sapphire for an emerald on a tm war. Don't waste rogues abilities nsing nm targets when could have taken a mystic out. And actually listen to the kd you are in.

Take care cj

Forum Addict
    Markers, you talked too much. Inviting troubles now . Good luck.
    Also like CJ, wish u in advance in getting double crown. Will u rename the kingdom to rusty?

Forum Addict
    Also, if I remembered correctly, rusty yet to get any top spot for any of the chart since formed. So will this age be the first and solo lead by markers ... Creating history, outshining all the ex rusty leaders. Good job!

Post Fiend
    Hi,
    I was informed of this thread by a friend.. and it seems like there might be some 'smearing' against me and a few other players.

I think most prominent utopians would have known that I left cRAZiEs end of last age after having a very good age. The reason why I left was because I felt it might have been cool to have an almost all singaporean/malaysian kingdom and playing more for the social aspect. I already succeeded leading the old pyro to a nw/land crown a few ages back, succeeded in bringing a bunch of random players together and having good fun and ending up #2 (last age with cRAZiEs), and I thought perhaps an all sg/my kd would be fun.

Suicide Squad was formed with my guys who have played with me in old Pyro and cRAZiEs (about 7-8 of us), and a bunch of guys from Matt & JJ kd (old pharma/sweet dreams) + some others.
    I managed to secure good CFs with a lot of the top whoring kingdoms during the first 2-3 weeks of the age.. and almost got CFs with strong warring kds like divinity. It was quite frustrating at the start trying to find wars as location was leaked early and peopled avoided us.

During war 1, I led and individually assigned every province hits for 4 out of 5 uniques. We owned by min-time.

During war 2, I led the first 3 uniques before deciding to just set my province for sitting because I was too frustrated at certain people in the kingdom (namely markers and another guy) who are just wtf. These 2 claim to be able to execute/plan strategies better than me and are able to micro/macro weell.. (well. not saying there are pple who cant be better than me) but lol. it was very frustrating basically fighting fire in 'council' the whole time trying to tell these two people stuff they dont know that they dont know.

I decided oh well. since these 2 think they know so much. let them take over leading the war and see how well they do.

for the record,
    troops chart:
    Jan 1st: (start of war)
    514,862 (ASCENSION)
    479,362 (Suicide Squad)
    We were even in troops when i left (Feb 5th) (~355k troops each). Merchants (SS) vs clerics (Ascension) btw.
    Nw chart.
    5,700,862 (ASCENSION)) vs 5,590424 (Suicide Squad) on 24th July
    140k nw lead (Ascension leading) at the start
    4,490324 (ASCENSION) vs 4,643,654 (SS) on Feb 5th
    190k nw lead (SS leading) when i left

See the umunk chart below. Uniques are the same for both.

Well. Shortly after I left. It was lol-able what happened. And SS threw away the lead and got crushed during the next few uniques. Poor decision making and coordination by markers just led to the downfall. i.e taking 7-8hrs to kill a sapphire during azn hrs and a couple of other things which ic ant remember.

After the war, I abandoned my province during eowcf and the rest of my crew followed suit. I had some guys in the kingdom asking where I would be going, and perhaps I could include them in my future plans.

---

So markers, regarding you telling the world I was ‘kicked’ out.. sorry. That’s untrue. I chose to leave on my own accord after deciding it’s fruitless and aint fun trying to educate you and the other guy on things that you don’t know you don’t know.

And secondly, you called my crew and me a bunch of ‘idiots’. Well. My crew and me played in many top wars (not your 22 vs 22 man wars. Or mid tier wars), and we know what’s good leadership. You aint 1. You are the idiot.

I was all prepared to be humble and congratulate you on your crown end of age (found out like 2 weeks ago you guys were top WW and honour). Probably would have sent a text to Matt and JJ personally. But I guess you decide to fan this flame first :P Well. we all know what kind of wars you guys had from the 3rd war onwards. I remembered seeing like 22 vs 20 man, or like some crazy nw advantage pre-war. But that’s fine. It’s utopia and it’s important to know how to find wars in the warring tier.

I must say that SS core provinces (i.e the non leaders) are actually a very active bunch, and listen to orders. My crew and I were actually quite impressed when we saw how active they were. It can potentially match top kd’s activity in a top tier important war.. that I must admit and give it to them. Knowledge wise isn’t important in the game as long as the player is active and listens to advice.

Good luck for the rest of your age, and congrats in advance if SS honour/ww crowns.. seems to be so.
    Is there a tldr version?
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Thread Information