View Poll Results: Do you think this is a double hostile?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 62.86%
  • No

13 37.14%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think this is a double hostile?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiso View Post
    those ppl are probably playing in (z:z) :P
    you dont even read forums but reply me here, while you are ignoring me on hipchat :/

ooooooo tell me your contact info sampuan so I can ignore you on hipchat too!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

As far as I'm aware WWE ate a wave from CR just 3 days ago making it hostile, while The U also hit in... double hostile too? Exactly same situation..

Also CF was offered to paintrain right?

WWE hit to make it hostile then stopped rather then a full wave, also offered you to send cf if you did not want war, yet you have not send any.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    As far as I'm aware WWE ate a wave from CR just 3 days ago making it hostile, while The U also hit in... double hostile too? Exactly same situation..

Also CF was offered to paintrain right?

WWE hit to make it hostile then stopped rather then a full wave, also offered you to send cf if you did not want war, yet you have not send any.
    i dont see being doubled by cr & the u makes it fair game to double someone else..

is it fine to double hostile as long as you offer a cf?

Never said it was....

I just don't agree with you, I don't think it's a double hostile, as noone can hit anyone else then.

So in start of age when everyone is pretty much hostile on islands, is it ok to claim hostile from the smaller kds? If so all growth/war tier kds are pretty much double hostile.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 07-12-2015 at 11:57.

Forum Addict
    Never said it was....

I just don't agree with you, I don't think it's a double hostile, as noone can hit anyone else then.

So in start of age when everyone is pretty much hostile on islands, is it ok to claim hostile from the smaller kds? If so all growth/war tier kds are pretty much double hostile.
    they have another kd that waved them and they just recently took like 6 hits from said kd 2-3 hours before the third kd waves in - i really dont see what is there to agree or not, this is one of the most obvious doubles ive seen..

That's your opinion and you are allowed to have that, but you should also accept others have other opinions then your own. I'm not going to get drawn into an argument with you here, as I simply don't care enough, I just wanted to comment like you obviously did.

If a KD is still being hit after the initial wave I'd say it's still a hostile. You can't really fault them for their opponent refusing to accept their CF. They offered a CF and didn't retal. Waving them is a cowardly act.

WWE could probably claim to not be doubling if they had waved Paintrain (who started their 2nd wave on the KD they waved (since that KD did not retal + offered a CF)).

Forum Addict
    That's your opinion and you are allowed to have that, but you should also accept others have other opinions then your own. I'm not going to get drawn into an argument with you here, as I simply don't care enough, I just wanted to comment like you obviously did.
    one could also hit into some others eowcf and claim its not war anymore in their opinion, but their opinion wouldnt make much difference on how their move would be percieved..

Forum Addict
    So who is the one double hostile? Let me wave them. Just hope they don't declare on me. Lol

This is not double hostile, this is gangbang.

The question I have is what if Paintrain (x:x) accepted the CF that you put out on April 3rd right before (z:z) starts the hits. Most would say that your hostilities were closed the instant the CF was accpeted and you are open for hits. While I voted that this was indeed a double hostile as the relations were not yet closed... you still could of had the same losses under a non-double hostile if PT opted to accept the CF prior to (z:z)'s wave.

In any event it was a double hostile and (z:z) should not have waved prior to the CF being accepted.

Veteran
    Such an Canadian way to approach this

1. See if this offends anyone
    2. Do what the majority think is right
    3. ????
    4. Why does this keep happening to tetley :(

Forum Fanatic
    I don't think it's really reasonable to claim that it is both the same situation and that they ate a wave and the U hit in when you consider that the CF (CR-WWE) was offered and accepted 12h before the 3 hits from the U (which is very much not a wave)...and CR only hit 10 times, 5 of them in retal on a dumb raze.

e: Seriously, are you pretending these situations are even close to the same? Here's the SNs, our archive on top kds is usually pretty complete:
    January 4 of YR13 An unknown province from IRS taxman cometh (CR) captured 163 acres of land from The Rock (WWE).
    January 4 of YR13 An unknown province from IRS taxman cometh (CR) captured 267 acres of land from The Rock (WWE).
    January 4 of YR13 An unknown province from IRS taxman cometh (CR) captured 246 acres of land from The Rock (WWE).
    January 4 of YR13 An unknown province from IRS taxman cometh (CR) captured 216 acres of land from The Rock (WWE).
    January 5 of YR13 An unknown province from IRS taxman cometh (CR) captured 207 acres of land from The Rock (WWE).
    January 5 of YR13 The Rock (WWE) razed 465 acres of Shivakamini (CR).
    January 5 of YR13 We have withdrawn our ceasefire proposal to WWE Waaaaar (WWE).
    January 5 of YR13 Original Copy (CR) captured 224 acres of land from The Rock (WWE).
    January 5 of YR13 Derp Factory (CR) captured 177 acres of land from The Rock (WWE).
    January 6 of YR13 Heisenberg (CR) captured 170 acres of land from The Rock (WWE).
    January 7 of YR13 Carolus Rex (CR) captured 161 acres of land from The Rock (WWE).
    January 7 of YR13 Sir Buff Guy (CR) captured 139 acres of land from The Rock (WWE).
    January 14 of YR13 WWE Champions (WWE) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.
    January 15 of YR13 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with WWE Champions (WWE).

Feb3YR13 The 115th Dream (The U) captured 74 acres of land from The Rock (WWE).
    Feb3YR13 The 115th Dream (The U) captured 67 acres of land from The Rock (WWE).
    Feb12YR13 7 Days of Plague (The U) captured 213 acres of land from The Rock (WWE).
    Feb15YR13 The Rock (WWE) ambushed armies from 7 Days of Plague (The U) and took 106 acres of land.
    Last edited by Zauper; 07-12-2015 at 16:16.

Clear as day

Thread Information