Thread: Anyone have cheese for me?

Anyone have cheese for me?

Yes, I'm gunna whine a bit! For the past 11 months I've been playing in the lower leagues of Utopia and am quite content with the performance of the kingdom I am in. We have a nice crew and we're finding a good set of wars each age. Not winning them all, but we're sure as hell putting up a fight.

So, what do I need to whine about? Well, it's about our warring opponent's leadership... it seems that they are either ignorant of outright dumb when it comes to the well-being of their fellow kingdom mates. When, after 48 hours, you see your land (25%), networth (25%) and troop count (35%) drop, you are being out-hit 2:1, what point is there to make? See how much land you can lose?

I just can't understand..

PS: no, we aren't losing just as many troops, land or networth...
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Enthusiast
    Ghettos gonna ghetto...I had a ghetto monarch say there needed to be 35% gap before he wd when getting trashed
    -Gurch

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why do people complain about winning?

Scribe
    Also, careful, sometimes(granted rarely) there is method to the madness. Maybe they are speculating that your guys will be burnt out and will start slacking for example. Maybe they are setting up targets. Maybe they keep nw low on purpose to farm your honor in a final wave. Could be all sorts of reasons. Or maybe you did something so despicable that they just plain refuse to withdraw just so you can't do anything else fun this age.

Utopia is the only game you'll see people sacrifice their own happiness weeks at time just to spite someone else. I love it.

LoL this is true

a monarch of a recent war I had told me that just by simply asking for the WD was enough for him to feel like we were presuming victory...even tho we were really winning considerably at the time

ghettos gonna ghetto
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Why do people complain about winning?
    Because wins have grades to cork sniffing elitists :-D

Keep having fun, faegan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    Yes, I'm gunna whine a bit! For the past 11 months I've been playing in the lower leagues of Utopia and am quite content with the performance of the kingdom I am in. We have a nice crew and we're finding a good set of wars each age. Not winning them all, but we're sure as hell putting up a fight.

So, what do I need to whine about? Well, it's about our warring opponent's leadership... it seems that they are either ignorant of outright dumb when it comes to the well-being of their fellow kingdom mates. When, after 48 hours, you see your land (25%), networth (25%) and troop count (35%) drop, you are being out-hit 2:1, what point is there to make? See how much land you can lose?

I just can't understand..

PS: no, we aren't losing just as many troops, land or networth...
    one of the many reasons they don't care is ghetto has lot of multi some kd 4 or 5 run the whole kd

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    one of the many reasons they don't care is ghetto has lot of multi some kd 4 or 5 run the whole kd
    I highly doubt that
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    I highly doubt that
    yeah your right must be old school morons taking over the ghettos i imagine you are a believer in the wife and gf theory. what a joke

Veteran
    yeah your right must be old school morons taking over the ghettos i imagine you are a believer in the wife and gf theory. what a joke
    I know 2 girls personally that play with their bf/husband - not saying it's always the case as i also believe half are multi lol

You are always so angry on these forums
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

anger leads to hate hate leads to fear fear leads to suffering....wait... no let me try that again......damnit the wisdom of Yoda so elusive!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    anger leads to hate hate leads to fear fear leads to suffering....wait... no let me try that again......damnit the wisdom of Yoda so elusive!
    https://youtu.be/FOPsfaQRcbk
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Thread Information