Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there something wrong with people? Another obvious double

Forum Fanatic

Is there something wrong with people? Another obvious double

So, we've been doubled again (Not going to call it a double hostile this time in case people are itchy about the meaning of a hostile) and I just don't get it. This is the second time we've been doubled in like a week.

I'll post the first bit of relevant news. Noobies Don't Bite has hit us a bit over the last 24h.

March 3 of YR14 kleisie (NDB) attacked and pillaged the lands of Skara Brae (Us).
    March 3 of YR14 An unknown province from Noobies DontBite Rekt Warlords (NDB) attacked and pillaged the lands of Glacia (Us).
    March 4 of YR14 EnlessAvians (NDB) attacked and stole from Romanian Pimp (Us).
    March 4 of YR14 Key (Us) invaded and stole from kleisie (NDB).
    March 5 of YR14 Weak (NDB) attacked and stole from Icecream (Us).
    March 6 of YR14 BenjaBaby (Us) invaded and stole from EnlessAvians (NDB).
    March 8 of YR14 Flightless Birds Dislike Me (NDB) attacked and stole from Skara Brae (Us).
    March 8 of YR14 Bilbo (Us) captured 354 acres of land from Flightless Birds Dislike Me (NDB).
    March 9 of YR14 I luv birds (NDB) invaded Glacia (Us) and captured 275 acres of land.
    March 16 of YR14 IceCreamComesFromCows (NDB) invaded Bilbo (Us) and captured 276 acres of land.
    March 16 of YR14 IceCreamComesFromCows (NDB) invaded Bilbo (Us) and captured 175 acres of land.
    March 17 of YR14 Nights Watch (NDB) invaded Knakelibraksnabel (Us) and captured 253 acres of land.
    March 22 of YR14 Green ResErection (Green) invaded Spellsy (Us) and captured 491 acres of land.
    So, I'd say this is pretty obviously a real hostile. We have retaled, haven't offered cf, we have button. Last hit was 7 ticks ago. Current meter is 4-15 due to decay.

Then SPECTRE starts a wave on Apr 1.

April 1 of YR14 Pussy Galore (Spectre) invaded Rogue mystic or cleric (Us) and killed 3,108 people.
    April 1 of YR14 Dr Perseus Friend (Spectre) attempted to invade Icecream (Us).
    April 1 of YR14 Colonel Moon (Spectre) invaded Icecream (Us) and killed 4,404 people.
    April 1 of YR14 Mr Big (Spectre) invaded Icecream (Us) and killed 2,440 people.
    April 1 of YR14 El Huracan (Spectre) invaded Icecream (Us) and killed 3,827 people.
    April 1 of YR14 Hugo Drax (Spectre) invaded Skara Brae (Us) and killed 5,865 people.
    April 1 of YR14 An unknown province from SPECTRE -Better Than The Movie (Spectre) invaded Skara Brae (Us) and killed 3,571 people.
    April 1 of YR14 SPECTRE -Better Than The Movie (Spectre) has begun a Emerald Dragon project against us!
    April 1 of YR14 El Huracan (Spectre) invaded Ambiguous Name (Us) and captured 321 acres of land.
    April 1 of YR14 Auric Goldfinger (Spectre) invaded silvergirl occult (Us) and killed 1,847 people.
    April 1 of YR14 Scaramanga (Spectre) razed 202 acres of Romanian Pimp (Us).
    April 1 of YR14 Trigger (Spectre) invaded Glacia (Us) and killed 2,050 people.
    April 1 of YR14 BenjaBaby (Us) captured 394 acres of land from Scaramanga (Spectre).
    April 1 of YR14 Milton Krest (Spectre) razed 167 acres of Romanian Pimp (Us).
    We have an active hostile and Spectre decides to hit us 13 times.

There's no way they could have missed this on an SN. So what's the deal? Did NDB put them up to it (I doubt this tbh.) Random coincidence? Being f**king scum and intentionally doubling? This seems most likely.

It's the top 25. Didn't there used to be some basic sense of ethics and fair play in this game? This one is even worse than the previous one...

Honestly I find this completely unacceptable. Spectre shouldn't get away with this ****.
    Last edited by tetley; 13-12-2015 at 18:37.

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    Lol what I dont understand, why is it okay for you to hit out of ur hostile, like you've also made a few hits on "warlords" and various other kds

So how does this work? Your allowed to hit whoever you like, but no one can hit cause you ate a few hits from someone else?
    Last edited by Kandy; 13-12-2015 at 18:34. Reason: Locs

Forum Fanatic
    Lmfao Kandy. How can you compare that to a full wave into an active hostile? It's not a "few hits," we have the button you half-wit. The hits you mention from Warlords(your post has Locs, you moron) were retals...

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    u retal'd 4 times for one hit but yet wont press the button on a kd that is 10k smaller than u?

And i hardly call that a hostile when u choose to bend over to eat hits while u hit out to other kds.

Regular
    If you're not willing to hit the button and sit in normal, you need to downsize or gtfo. there aren't too many kd's at this size so either play the game or be gone. I also did not put spectre up to it.
    Last edited by Hollopoint; 13-12-2015 at 18:59.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Lmfao Kandy. How can you compare that to a full wave into an active hostile? It's not a "few hits," we have the button you half-wit. The hits you mention from Warlords(your post has Locs, you moron) were retals...
    i have not come across any kd top or not that does not hit into hostle. if caught they may admit to an error and apologize (that is about the best you can get). but it very common to do. you should really know better you hit out and than want to be protected kind double standard i think. that is like some nub last age while in his war stole my food he got razed into his war for it and than started crying.

Clear double hostile, again...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollopoint View Post
    If you're not willing to hit the button and sit in normal, you need to downsize or gtfo. there aren't too many kd's at this size so either play the game or be gone. I also did not put spectre up to it.
    Eh? I didn't say you did anything wrong there pal - my bone is with spectre, not you.

Also us not hitting the button yet doesn't justify a 2nd wave? We hadn't even sent cf...
    Last edited by tetley; 13-12-2015 at 20:04.

The Jerks.

clear double... but just train up and declare on the easier kd that you can beat ;p

Welcome to ghetto life. You're lucky it wasn't a triple hostile like I've seen multiple times this age.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

My name is Herbert. I like bathing in pepto bismol while having my areolas caressed with an emu's feather.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandy View Post
    Lol what I dont understand, why is it okay for you to hit out of ur hostile, like you've also made a few hits on "warlords" and various other kds

So how does this work? Your allowed to hit whoever you like, but no one can hit cause you ate a few hits from someone else?
    Spectre is probably one of the last KD's who would be able to use this as an excuse to justify a double hostile. You guys continuously steal into other peoples hostiles and similarly you steal from 3rd parties when you are hostile with some other KD.

Needs to get out more
    Luckily my strat was so bad they thought I was a t/m, so the damage was negligible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

are you the one we plundered for 3.6M gc?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Tash View Post
    are you the one we plundered for 3.6M gc?
    The whole kingdom or one guy? And Phillips' Milk of Magnesia and a peacock feather is the preferred medicine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information