Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there something wrong with people? Another obvious double

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    i have not come across any kd top or not that does not hit into hostle. if caught they may admit to an error and apologize (that is about the best you can get). but it very common to do. you should really know better you hit out and than want to be protected kind double standard i think. that is like some nub last age while in his war stole my food he got razed into his war for it and than started crying.
    What are you talking about?

The Jerks.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Some nub stole his food so he razed him in war( I'll betcha he thought it funny till he got razed ). Then he cried like Jan Brady.

This is one of those learning experiences, tetley.

If Crunch was Mike Brady it'd have real impact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    Tetley, you got a bullseye on your this age or what

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend
    What I find funny about this is spec refused to war NDB... Then decided to wave a kingdom we are going to war. I'm in NDB and I now think of spec as nothing but a bunch of scared little people who will probably hit into our war for my comment. #spectrestaydisbanded

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ThRaZe View Post
    What I find funny about this is spec refused to war NDB... Then decided to wave a kingdom we are going to war. I'm in NDB and I now think of spec as nothing but a bunch of scared little people who will probably hit into our war for my comment. #spectrestaydisbanded
    Game Date May 5 of YR12
    Real Date Mon, 30 Nov at 21:28 GMT+00:00
    Sender Lord DumpTrump the Blessed of Warlord of Warlords (NDB)
    Recipient The Wealthy King Kandy of Still Number 1 (Spectre)
    Subject No thanks
    We already have an agreed war with *:*. Enjoy the free land.

That was the last time I had any interaction with ur kd. And if u had messaged me for war, there is no way I would have refused warring a kd 10k smaller than myself.

And i dont get ur hashtag, spectre was never disbanded to remain disbanded.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandy View Post
    Game Date May 5 of YR12
    Subject No thanks

That was the last time I had any interaction with ur kd. And if u had messaged me for war, there is no way I would have refused warring a kd 10k smaller than myself.

Nope. Warlord was in Warlords a week ago. that was a message with him when he was the monarch over there.

I told you we wanted a war, and you apparently wanted to "diplo with your steward", didn't seem to happen, you were also much bigger than us. Either way, this thread is now useless, they declared on us.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollopoint View Post
    Nope. Warlord was in Warlords a week ago. that was a message with him when he was the monarch over there.

I told you we wanted a war, and you apparently wanted to "diplo with your steward", didn't seem to happen, you were also much bigger than us. Either way, this thread is now useless, they declared on us.
    Odd, it shows ur loc in my mail, meh. *edit* I understand now, I guess tetley did get something right, im not very bright :P

Yeah, ever since the pyro debacle i've told everyone to message my steward. I dont remember who was what size. Should have just waved us
    Last edited by Kandy; 14-12-2015 at 05:04. Reason: see *edit*

Post Demon
    -Hitting KDs out of your hostile
    -Complaining about hits into your hostile

Pick one, you don't get both.

If you do the former, expect the latter.

Me personally, I don't care if you have a button or not, when KDs plunder me or steal from me during their hostile, I full wave them, maybe next time they'll learn that if they want to pretend they want a 1v1 fight, they shouldn't be trying to gain outside resources while expecting to be left alone by the entire server.
    Last edited by Meep; 14-12-2015 at 06:16.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandy View Post
    Game Date May 5 of YR12
    Subject No thanks

Lol at the 10K gap...
    Anyway, I am clearly in a hostile myself earlier too. Still receiving hits from random (Not quoting who since I dont mind). The fact is my kingdom did not hit out at other or steal from other.

Also, would like to thank my opponent leader, namely protector who actually make an effort to pm those vultures to F-off. Sometimes it nice to war at the top.
    Last edited by Feint; 14-12-2015 at 07:24. Reason: We need more mutual understanding

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Also, would like to thank my opponent leader, namely protector who actually make an effort to pm those vultures to F-off. Sometimes it nice to war at the top.
    It's fairly annoying that a 3rd party of nubs gives your guy heavy GBP reducing my troop kills

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    -Hitting KDs out of your hostile
    -Complaining about hits into your hostile

Pick one, you don't get both.

If you do the former, expect the latter.

Me personally, I don't care if you have a button or not, when KDs plunder me or steal from me during their hostile, I full wave them, maybe next time they'll learn that if they want to pretend they want a 1v1 fight, they shouldn't be trying to gain outside resources while expecting to be left alone by the entire server.
    This! No way you get a free pass to stack resources or pack acres from a third party and claim hostile. Get your nubs in line.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

hmmmm.... I see nothing wrong here... minus the fact that Spectre is just looking for fun :-)

Post Fiend
    So how is this double hostile again? You guys got hit 6-7 times before we jumped in. It was quite obvious you didn`t want to take the fight or are you saying now that you wanted to fight? You outside hits too ... We tag hostile but we hit everybody and then qq? And how is those 6-7 attacks a full wave? Last time i played utopia, there were 22-25 provinces in a Kd. Assuming there are 5-7 TMs in a Kd, your Kd should have received between 14-18 attacks at least in a full wave. Even with our hits combined, you can barely call it a "full wave". Maybe it`s just me.

Forum Fanatic
    I think you either have trouble with eyesight or comprehension bluorr? I didn't say NDB full waved us - I said they had given us the button and we had been retalling (without a doubt, the accepted definition of a hostile)

I said SPECTRE full waved us. I'm assuming you are able to count - we got 13 hits from you.

I don't know in what world you can say that isn't a double. We had active, live relations with NDB, we hadn't sent a cf, and you waved into it.

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    So you hit them 2 times or something and that`s hostile? You also hit outside of hostile. So you had hostile with those other Kds too? Then we came and hit you 13 times if you say. Still missing 5 hits to be a full wave. but still more hostile. Why are you so hostile?

To cut to the chase. Afaik you had no war agreement with the other guys. As i managed to personally see, you also didn`t have any real desire to actually press that war button. So what are we even talking about here? You didn`t loose a war because of being double-hostiled, you didn`t get farmed over and over again, you didn`t get razed or anything. In the latter situations i could understand your cries. Sure hits hurt, but if you want something safe and not hostile - go play with barbies.

You remind me of a goalkeeper that we used to have when i was very young. About 5-6 or so i believe. He always rushed home crying to his mom that he gets hit by the ball. And when we didn`t want to let him play with us, he always rushed home crying to his mom that we were mean for keeping him on the bench.

Thread Information