Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is there something wrong with people? Another obvious double

Quote Originally Posted by bluorr View Post
    So you hit them 2 times or something and that`s hostile? You also hit outside of hostile. So you had hostile with those other Kds too? Then we came and hit you 13 times if you say. Still missing 5 hits to be a full wave. but still more hostile. Why are you so hostile?

To cut to the chase. Afaik you had no war agreement with the other guys. As i managed to personally see, you also didn`t have any real desire to actually press that war button. So what are we even talking about here? You didn`t loose a war because of being double-hostiled, you didn`t get farmed over and over again, you didn`t get razed or anything. In the latter situations i could understand your cries. Sure hits hurt, but if you want something safe and not hostile - go play with barbies.

You remind me of a goalkeeper that we used to have when i was very young. About 5-6 or so i believe. He always rushed home crying to his mom that he gets hit by the ball. And when we didn`t want to let him play with us, he always rushed home crying to his mom that we were mean for keeping him on the bench.
    You certainly sound mean, thats for sure. Glad I was not in your school.
    #magi

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    I think you either have trouble with eyesight or comprehension bluorr? I didn't say NDB full waved us - I said they had given us the button and we had been retalling (without a doubt, the accepted definition of a hostile)

I said SPECTRE full waved us. I'm assuming you are able to count - we got 13 hits from you.

I don't know in what world you can say that isn't a double. We had active, live relations with NDB, we hadn't sent a cf, and you waved into it.
    tetley, did you remove other hits from your kingdom into other kingdoms than NDB from that piece of news you posted?
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

You remind me of a goalkeeper that we used to have when i was very young. About 5-6 or so i believe. He always rushed home crying to his mom that he gets hit by the ball. And when we didn`t want to let him play with us, he always rushed home crying to his mom that we were mean for keeping him on the bench.
    Cool story?

On the contrary from douchebags like you we let people be a part of things and we punished bullies instead of the bullied, i always had a tendency to prey on they who bullied to show them a ****ing lesson. But that was just me. Being captain of the soccer team and liked by the girls made **** so much easier, lead with example instead. Did your torture animals also when you were a little boy? You are weak and pathetic.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Fanatic
    I did remove a few outbound (and inbound) hits from the news i posted because as I said i was posting the relevant news.

Here's news I omitted for the month of march.

March 7 of YR14 DeathWalker (us) invaded and stole from Bud Valley (idk). < this guy was 800a
    March 7 of YR14 ONE Toast Sandwhich (us) invaded and pillaged King Kai (idk). < this guy was 800a
    March 10 of YR14 Warlord gRay (warlords) invaded Romanian Pimp (us) and captured 635 acres of land.
    March 11 of YR14 Say again (us) captured 526 acres of land from Warlord gRay (warlords). <- retal for the above hit on one of our TMs.
    March 11 of YR14 Say again (us) captured 320 acres of land from Warlord gRay (warlords). <- ditto
    March 15 of YR14 An unknown province from Kingdom of Cute Dogs (us) captured 183 acres of land from Seven Doors (idk). <- Dunno about this one
    March 15 of YR14 Seven Doors (idk) invaded Ambiguous Name (us) and captured 401 acres of land. <- lol, we get retaled
    March 16 of YR14 An unknown province from Kingdom of Cute Dogs (us) invaded and stole from Warlord gRay (warlords). <- more retals on the warlord guy.
    March 16 of YR14 An unknown province from Kingdom of Cute Dogs (us) invaded and stole from Warlord gRay (warlords). <- ditto
    March 21 of YR14 Training (idk) invaded ONE Toast Sandwhich (us) and captured 38 acres of land.
    March 22 of YR14 Green ResErection (Green) invaded Spellsy (us) and captured 491 acres of land.
    March 22 of YR14 ONE Toast Sandwhich (us) invaded and pillaged Aer Kanin (idk).
    March 22 of YR14 ONE Toast Sandwhich (us) invaded and pillaged Janes Addiction (idk).

Over the month of March, we hit NDB 4 times. They hit us 9 times. We got the button on the 16th.

So, if you guys, meep faegan etc., want to be sticklers, then fine let's break it down. Our "hostile" as in when we got the button actually started on the 16th.

Other than the two hits on the 22nd (by a 800acre province), we had NO OUTBOUND HITS after we got the button from NDB.

So what are you guys talking about? How were we "hitting out of our hostile" ? There was no double standard here... once we got the button, we didn't hit other kds anymore. We were deciding what to do. And then, 8 ticks after the last NDB hit, spectre hits us 13 times. How can anyone say this is okay?

And bluorr dude, what?? You don't think all those massacres are seriously hurting our current chances in war?

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Cool story?

On the contrary from douchebags like you we let people be a part of things and we punished bullies instead of the bullied, i always had a tendency to prey on they who bullied to show them a ****ing lesson. But that was just me. Being captain of the soccer team and liked by the girls made **** so much easier, lead with example instead. Did your torture animals also when you were a little boy? You are weak and pathetic.
    I feel like ur the bully for keeping a kid that is afraid of the ball in net lol I'm not sure how benching a kid for being scared of the ball makes him weak and pathetic, and i have no clue how that relates to torturing animals lol And I'm pretty sure at age of 5-6 there are no 'Captains' and no kid wants to play with a kid that keeps complaining/whining/crying at that age. Also i feel like being liked by girls at that age is the last thought of any boy or girl.

Your probably one of those people that also thinks that everyone deserves a participant trophy and everyone is a winner! Explains the success of the Simians, I guess, they must feel like true winners.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Cool story?

You are clearly not understanding where i was getting at. But i will indulge in explaining you. So this little kiddo wanted to play football. He was in our gang so to speak. He always wanted to be the goalkeeper. As a goalkeeper, you get hit by the ball sometimes. After 2-3 hits, he decided to pack his toys up and go home and cry to his mommy that the ball is mean to him, leaving us with a less person than the required equal team numbers. After he did this several times, we benched him, in which moment he ran home to mommy to cry that we didn`t allow him in the team.

Now, from what you can pretty much see, there was no bullying nor abuse involved. On the contrary, in all the other activities that little kid was involved with the rest of us.

So after this explanation, which, maybe, cleared it for you ... And between our two messages: Who is the bully? Who is the pathetic dumb self-righteous idiot who judges without being able to even read proper? And who is the weak douchebag boasting that he was "captain of the soccer team"? But hey, you were liked by the girls :D

You are clearly not understanding where i was getting at. But i will indulge in explaining you. So this little kiddo wanted to play football. He was in our gang so to speak. He always wanted to be the goalkeeper. As a goalkeeper, you get hit by the ball sometimes. After 2-3 hits, he decided to pack his toys up and go home and cry to his mommy that the ball is mean to him, leaving us with a less person than the required equal team numbers. After he did this several times, we benched him, in which moment he ran home to mommy to cry that we didn`t allow him in the team.

Now, from what you can pretty much see, there was no bullying nor abuse involved. On the contrary, in all the other activities that little kid was involved with the rest of us.

So after this explanation, which, maybe, cleared it for you ... And between our two messages: Who is the bully? Who is the pathetic dumb self-righteous idiot who judges without being able to even read proper? And who is the weak douchebag boasting that he was "captain of the soccer team"? But hey, you were liked by the girls :D
    Claims the kid leaving caused them to not have enough players yet is able to bench him, interesting.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    Geez there are some mean spirited people in here.

Even if you don't agree it's a mechanical hostile, figurative hostile, you can compose yourselves with tact.

Contrary to the opinions of some, I think Simians had a great record. I think we all agree crowns can be gotten through some unsavory methods. Simians were consistently charting for ages on end. Win or go home? Do the posters in here really have the clout to toot that horn? no, no they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    to messy to really call it a double hostile imo. though generally if you are going hostile, and know you are going hostile, with a kd you need to tag up. Also if your going hostile and take a hit dont retal it till after your hostile/war. Any retal is worse than pointless when you are going hostile because the kd you are retaling can afford to hit more, and you cannot. just take what ever hits come from the outside, and remember to get vengeance later. Dont make outside hits at all, a lot of kds like to hit outside of hostile to get incoming acres or get low def elites safely away with out pushing meter... but this is a mistake. The entire basis of the culture of "hostile" protection that kds get is based on them going 1 vs 1. When I see a kd that is in an active hostile hitting my kd (even if it is only once) they pay for it big time.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Claims the kid leaving caused them to not have enough players yet is able to bench him, interesting.
    That is what troubles you? How we managed to get even numbers for the teams?:) Fascinating!

I will give you a first hint: there are at least 3-4 feasible options.

Regular
    anyone need food?

Forum Fanatic
    Beans you read my post right? After we were officially hostile (as in, given button), other than two plunders by our smallest prov, we had no outbound hits...

The Jerks.

Still don't hit out when being "waved" which you were, I was told this numerous times last age as excuses from certain people to farm a bit here and there, regardless of hostile situation...

Claims are it has to be hostile both ways which flogger evidentially told me last age and Godly the age before that, when Giraffes were trying to force wars..
    War is what happens when language fails.

That is what troubles you? How we managed to get even numbers for the teams?:) Fascinating!

I will give you a first hint: there are at least 3-4 feasible options.
    Your story has many holes. Interesting how feasible options weren't present when you mocked and blamed a child. You couldn't seem to muster up empathy but you sure can hold hate all these years later.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Beans you read my post right? After we were officially hostile (as in, given button), other than two plunders by our smallest prov, we had no outbound hits...
    I read your post, I read other ppls post. If you have been hitting a kd right before your "official" hostile then it is fair game for them to hit back into your hostile. if your back and forth hitting with a kd and going hostile with another, then diplo... send a cf.

Thread Information