Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is there something wrong with people? Another obvious double

Post Fiend
    Coming from a random player in NDB's kingdom, I personally feel hitting into hostile as a random is absolutely fine... as is hitting out. (managing meter points without keeping army home for example). However, WAVING into an active hostile is not a great deal different to waving into war...

Last couple of ages have proved that most of the "best" kingdoms don't have an issue with doing that either. So what you gonna do? How about you retal Spectre when they are hostile? Sounds fair to me... this is a war game after all right?

Forum Fanatic
    ThRaZe is saying something I am saying as well. A wave into someone else's hostile is a completely different thing than a few hits here or there...

Anyways we will see with Spectre. Doesn't help that they keep running their mouth instead of just apologizing. When they are dying in **** maybe they will be singing a different tune.

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    After your silly hit on me, i dont know if I support your claims anymore ;)

Scribe
    So Congrats Tetley for getting me to log on here.
    1) If you had tagged hostile as kd we wouldnt have waved you at all. 9 hits is not a hostile imo but maybe im too old fashioned. you can make 8 back without giving button so 3 is nothing. And still: tag hostile if you consider yourself hostile. I got no clue if your SN was taking before that wave tbh
    2) NDB: yep we declined the war. At that time we had another target in mind (still memory isnt perfect so correct me if I am wrong), and you had a clear advantage.
    3) @protector: Robbing: God where did uto go. This has been common case, we rob out of hostile.. of course its easy money. and if we get a retal its life. Just dont be surpised if we retal again. it is a war game after all. We fought Pyro over it, got to an agreement and settled it with an EoACF. If you see an option to get 5 mil gc because someone has no thievery(or military) def.. you would take it just as well. And if they get back at you well fight-diplo it out.
    4) Getting waved during hostile or getting hits during hostile: happens to us all the time, as SPECTRE (new kd) and as the old kd: WarCry(from whom none are leading anymore and half are gone). We got back to people whenever we could over the ages. Though only in 1 case in the last ~ 5 ages by hitting into a war(which was an extremity for us to do so).

Sometimes I wonder why I still play this game.. all has to be war agreements, in most cases kds only take it when they get a garantueed win basically. Only hitting allowed when you hit down, Hitting up means an all out wave back quite often. Robbing is only allowed on noobs or 2-3 ops. I dont see why in a warring game I wouldnt abuse people who hoard gold/acres without being able to protect it (and not being in war). those old ages where far more fun. Seems like mostly whiners stayed apparently. This also means that its a **** to get waved by biggies but fighting back is just as legitimate imo.

Thats all for my rant and visit this month.
    GL to x:x and dont think of us as asses, because we did move on when you asked us to. Asses would've kept waving (again had that often enough and never went to the forums to complain about it.)
    Last edited by Palem; 15-12-2015 at 19:16.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    I did remove a few outbound (and inbound) hits from the news i posted because as I said i was posting the relevant news.

Here's news I omitted for the month of march.

March 7 of YR14 DeathWalker (us) invaded and stole from Bud Valley (idk). < this guy was 800a
    March 7 of YR14 ONE Toast Sandwhich (us) invaded and pillaged King Kai (idk). < this guy was 800a
    March 10 of YR14 Warlord gRay (warlords) invaded Romanian Pimp (us) and captured 635 acres of land.
    March 11 of YR14 Say again (us) captured 526 acres of land from Warlord gRay (warlords). <- retal for the above hit on one of our TMs.
    March 11 of YR14 Say again (us) captured 320 acres of land from Warlord gRay (warlords). <- ditto
    March 15 of YR14 An unknown province from Kingdom of Cute Dogs (us) captured 183 acres of land from Seven Doors (idk). <- Dunno about this one
    March 15 of YR14 Seven Doors (idk) invaded Ambiguous Name (us) and captured 401 acres of land. <- lol, we get retaled
    March 16 of YR14 An unknown province from Kingdom of Cute Dogs (us) invaded and stole from Warlord gRay (warlords). <- more retals on the warlord guy.
    March 16 of YR14 An unknown province from Kingdom of Cute Dogs (us) invaded and stole from Warlord gRay (warlords). <- ditto
    March 21 of YR14 Training (idk) invaded ONE Toast Sandwhich (us) and captured 38 acres of land.
    March 22 of YR14 Green ResErection (Green) invaded Spellsy (us) and captured 491 acres of land.
    March 22 of YR14 ONE Toast Sandwhich (us) invaded and pillaged Aer Kanin (idk).
    March 22 of YR14 ONE Toast Sandwhich (us) invaded and pillaged Janes Addiction (idk).

Over the month of March, we hit NDB 4 times. They hit us 9 times. We got the button on the 16th.

So, if you guys, meep faegan etc., want to be sticklers, then fine let's break it down. Our "hostile" as in when we got the button actually started on the 16th.

Other than the two hits on the 22nd (by a 800acre province), we had NO OUTBOUND HITS after we got the button from NDB.

So what are you guys talking about? How were we "hitting out of our hostile" ? There was no double standard here... once we got the button, we didn't hit other kds anymore. We were deciding what to do. And then, 8 ticks after the last NDB hit, spectre hits us 13 times. How can anyone say this is okay?

And bluorr dude, what?? You don't think all those massacres are seriously hurting our current chances in war?
    Okay, let me ask you this: if one of those kingdoms marked (idk) would have full waved you, would you have complained about a double hostile? My opinion is that if you want to claim hostile, you refrain from hitting others than the kingdom you are hostile with. If you do hit others, you are clearly not focussed on the "hostile" situation.

Even though it may seem bad form, I doubt this should be called "double hostile".
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Scribe
    also faegan is right.. you made a whole bunch (9) of hits outside your untagged hostile... doesnt matter if it is a TRIPLE retall or hits on a 800 acre guy.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Your story has many holes. Interesting how feasible options weren't present when you mocked and blamed a child. You couldn't seem to muster up empathy but you sure can hold hate all these years later.
    I`m feeling sorry for you. I really really am. And i apologize now, right before calling you really really stupid. But that is how life is. There is no equality. Some are sharper, some are faster, some are smarter, some are more powerful and so on.

Even if i repeat myself. We did not bully the kid. The kid had his own issues, like each and everyone of us has. Empathy? Hate? At 5-6 years old? Lol. Are you for real?!:D The kid was only left outside only because he was spoiling the game for the rest of us with his sudden leaves.

I have one request if you would be so kind. Consider me a bully if you choose, consider me stupid. Whatever rocks your boat. But please don`t reply to me. It is embarrassing and i have mixed feelings of pity and anger when i see the imbecility and the lack of logic of what is going on in your head. Thanks in advance.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    ThRaZe is saying something I am saying as well. A wave into someone else's hostile is a completely different thing than a few hits here or there...

Anyways we will see with Spectre. Doesn't help that they keep running their mouth instead of just apologizing. When they are dying in **** maybe they will be singing a different tune.
    As proven, we apologized when we did something wrong. We also took the fall, accepted the responsibilities and the punishment when we did something wrong. We also managed to find a resolve to disagreements in a very diplo and civil way. As for tunes ... You might want to look at your own before pointing fingers at others.

You all talk way too much. Hey tetley, you really gonna ride this out till EOA, I want one more war after this!

Why don't we just all make this easy and everyone in the top 25 start randomly razing each other?? Im pretty sure THAT would be more exciting than listen to someone cry about a "double hostile"...

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
    also faegan is right.. you made a whole bunch (9) of hits outside your untagged hostile... doesnt matter if it is a TRIPLE retall or hits on a 800 acre guy.
    ..it's still a valid excuse for waving into hostile?

Scribe
    9 outside hits 3 hits on their "hostile" target... sorry not tagged hostile at that time nor focussed on one kd, that doesnt count as hostile for me. Especially if you can spare the time, troops etc to retall 1 guy 3 times. So even if I had seen a SN I wouldve been: ok NDB are messing with them but they arent full scale hitting back and more focussing on randoming.

let them tag hostile and focus their hits next time. Or only plunder out and then you could consider it a realistic hostile. Either way, we moved on, didnt send the fully funded dragon etc.

Regular
    To be honest, i ordered just enough hits for the button. didn't tag as hostile as we really had no convo with opposing kd. didn't know if they would bite or not. Very hard to find a war at this nw, so many rules and so much drama. This thread ended like 2 days ago when they declared on us and hell the wars already over. Let's close up move on to more pressing issues like this age, if it's ever going to end...

<--Monarch for NDB if you need context

Forum Fanatic
    Sephi if you take another look at what I said, I'm not claiming hostile protection until we actually got the button. At which points the outward hits stopped.

I think hits by 800acre newly-born provinces in year 14 can be safely ignored for the purposes of assessing hostilities.

1) If you had tagged hostile as kd we wouldnt have waved you at all. 9 hits is not a hostile imo but maybe im too old fashioned. you can make 8 back without giving button so 3 is nothing. And still: tag hostile if you consider yourself hostile. I got no clue if your SN was taking before that wave tbh
    Who knows if you actually wouldn't have waved if we had tagged hostile. It's easy for you to say so afterwards. If there's something wrong with waving a hostile kingdom tagged hostile, then there's also something wrong with waving a kingdom who is hostile but hasn't tagged yet.

Like I said, we got the button on like the 16th, which is like 4am for me. I didn't have a chance to tag up because I was asleep. Also note hollopoint saying they hit exactly enough to give the button, and over a long period of time.

Faegan, if someone had waved earlier, then sure it's trickier, I probably wouldn't be in here complaining. If one of the kingdoms we randomed into had retaled a bunch? Well, we would have invited those hits didn't we. None of those situations is the same as what happened.

The Jerks.

Yeah, when does this age end?!

<- Steward (Does all the work) in NDB

Thread Information