Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is there something wrong with people? Another obvious double

Quote Originally Posted by bluorr View Post
    I`m feeling sorry for you. I really really am. And i apologize now, right before calling you really really stupid. But that is how life is. There is no equality. Some are sharper, some are faster, some are smarter, some are more powerful and so on.

Even if i repeat myself. We did not bully the kid. The kid had his own issues, like each and everyone of us has. Empathy? Hate? At 5-6 years old? Lol. Are you for real?!:D The kid was only left outside only because he was spoiling the game for the rest of us with his sudden leaves.

I have one request if you would be so kind. Consider me a bully if you choose, consider me stupid. Whatever rocks your boat. But please don`t reply to me. It is embarrassing and i have mixed feelings of pity and anger when i see the imbecility and the lack of logic of what is going on in your head. Thanks in advance.
    That is not how you bow out from a conversation that you continue to look stupid in.
    In your list on unequal attribute you forgot to list compassionate. It is clear to everyone that you are lacking in that area and thus the point of all of this. Those lacking compassion tend to become bullies, and while you might not want to believe it that doesn't make it any less true.

The hate is clear, you have harbored a grudge for what 20-25 years now? Seeing as you brought it up on the forums as a negative analogy. If you think 5-6 year olds can't have empathy I guess it was because you lacked it as a 5-6 year old. I remember as a young lad seeing someone fall and instead of getting angry at them for being clumsy I helped them up. Because when it comes to treatment of others you should see equality as a possibility.

Your last paragraph is I hope a joke. You aren't using logic to answer a question, you are using logic in an attempt to prove an answer that you desire. When you make up the conclusion prior to using the logic it isn't a logical conclusion. Please don't try to push your feeling of embarrassment onto me, you started using that method of defense the moment Anry confronted you.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Since when does having a button mean anything? Stop hitting outside targets, that's what I'd say. You could have 3 buttons for all I know
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Thread Information