Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is BB hiding a bank in vacation mode in their war?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    lol, Aranfein demanding an answer, he nas no obligation to answer you anything.

Meep why not report them then instead of making a drama thread? It seems you're not actually out for justices you just wanna flame BB:
    I care more about if the rules are being broken than if and how the rules are enforced.

The intent of the vac mode seems painfully obvious to any bystander.

Are we to believe that protector is oblivious to why one of his cows that he was trying to negotiate to a province crown would time into vacation mode the tick after they give relations to a kd that can take its honor?

If some ****ty warring kd hides provs in vac mode at eoa to protect honor, they get called out, I see no reason not to do the same to BB.
    Last edited by Meep; 15-12-2015 at 10:18.

Post Fiend
    So who is this point guy?

To whom he serves?

Ah yes Korp, he does not, he does however have to stay within the rules and I wasn't the guy asking the question I merely reposted it as no answer came forward, but good on you.. The guy has been thrown from Vacation Mode by mods, so they dealt with it accordingly.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Ya, devs/bishop being mislead by a witch hunt for a guy who is on a legitimate business trip. Utopia at its best.

Sadly we're seeing double standards here simply by looking at the war. Pretzel Peritos is still in VM and he entered VM during war because we massacred him down to 3k thieves and 7k wizards. Has meep reported him yet?

Post Fiend
    As much as I usually hate most of what protector has to say, this last statement rings true. A precedent seems to have been set here.

Enthusiast
    Ive been watching that orc for a while since im bored, he went into vacation mode well before this conflict started

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Ya, devs/bishop being mislead by a witch hunt for a guy who is on a legitimate business trip. Utopia at its best.

Sadly we're seeing double standards here simply by looking at the war. Pretzel Peritos is still in VM and he entered VM during war because we massacred him down to 3k thieves and 7k wizards. Has meep reported him yet?
    In that case pretzel peritos should be deleted as well, since that is even more clear cut.

I

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    Ive been watching that orc for a while since im bored, he went into vacation mode well before this conflict started
    He wenr into vac mode right as ops were given and it looks lkke he actually got ll'd 400 acres because they were off by a tick

No VM for top provs anywhere near a conflict and especially not in the last couple of weeks of them age. We flat out disable it 10 days before eoa due to all the bull**** that occurs.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Bishop,

I have emailed you a detailed report verifying my legitimate reasons for vacation mode. As it states in the email I did return home this morning but utilize this day to finalize the business conducted during my time out of state.

One thing I forgot to mention in my e-mail however, is that at the location of my conducted business there is extremely poor reception (it is a farm in the state of Vermont) with no ISP at the house on the property.

I will not go into full details on public forums concerning my personal business, top kingdom or not I should be allowed to utilize the vacation mode of the game for it's intended purpose. If I violated any of rules or codes of conduct I would appreciate an explanation as to what was done and how it is a breach of such rules or code.

Use sitting or notify me well in advance. Those are your options.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Demon
    For fairness, make sure you don't forget to look at the prov in nubs too who clearly went into vm after being mass'd, down, not a "top" kd, but the intent is clear

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    No VM for top provs anywhere near a conflict and especially not in the last couple of weeks of them age. We flat out disable it 10 days before eoa due to all the bull**** that occurs.
    Good call.

I think vacation mode can be removed almost entirely. Since sitting was introduced it makes no real sense to use vacation mode for anything but abuse.
    But i also think you should be able to make sitter 2 days on prov X and 3 days on prov Y. Its not always a good schedule for someone to sit someone else for 7-14 days or even 4 days. Give sitting more options. I also think sitting needs to be shortened for those that only wants to use 12h sitting. If i am in war and just need a night off then it should be available for the players to use 12h instead of being forced to use 24h sitting when you really might just need a few hours. In regards of vacation mode, i think it was about 40-50 ages since we last used vacation mode in my KD, with that said, vm mode is useless ****.
    Last edited by Anri; 15-12-2015 at 13:10.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I care more about if the rules are being broken than if and how the rules are enforced.

The intent of the vac mode seems painfully obvious to any bystander.

Are we to believe that protector is oblivious to why one of his cows that he was trying to negotiate to a province crown would time into vacation mode the tick after they give relations to a kd that can take its honor?

If some ****ty warring kd hides provs in vac mode at eoa to protect honor, they get called out, I see no reason not to do the same to BB.
    And simplest way seems to be report them and see if they get punished. Or how do you figure it would work out? Everyone in here chip in with their opinion and then you decided whats the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Use sitting or notify me well in advance. Those are your options.
    Isnt it pretty lame to enforce a invisible rule that you only know about?

Enthusiast
    Why not use sitting?

Thread Information