Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is BB hiding a bank in vacation mode in their war?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And simplest way seems to be report them and see if they get punished. Or how do you figure it would work out? Everyone in here chip in with their opinion and then you decided whats the truth?

Isnt it pretty lame to enforce a invisible rule that you only know about?
    People have been kicked out of vmode for 20 ages now?

Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    Why not use sitting?
    Why not use a function that is offered by the game?

I was thinking about the rule that you apparently arent allowed to use vacation mode close to end of age even if is avaiable to use.

Enthusiast
    Why not use a function that is offered by the game?

Cuz of ppl been kicked out for many ages.

Enthusiast
    I was thinking about the rule that you apparently arent allowed to use vacation mode close to end of age even if is avaiable to use.
    Cuz of abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    He wenr into vac mode right as ops were given and it looks lkke he actually got ll'd 400 acres because they were off by a tick
    Wrong. He was in long before.

Post Demon
    And simplest way seems to be report them and see if they get punished. Or how do you figure it would work out? Everyone in here chip in with their opinion and then you decided whats the truth?

He has said that publicly before in threads about honor kds doing this.

I would agreee that having to know precedence to have a strict understanding of the rules is problematic, but given that almst the entirity of the rules are "spirit of fairness ", hard to have them more precise.

Perhaps there should be a sticky in which various contexts of enforcement are listed as they happen so that people have a clear place to look back and see what has been actioned?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Wrong. He was in long before.
    Did he get hit then? It seems like rl vacation or not, when in a conflict where a province is a participant, vac mode would be a spirit of fairness violation.

Clarity of rules aside, I don't that is an unrealistic expectation that provs don't go vm during conflicts
    Last edited by Meep; 15-12-2015 at 13:15.

I see an Elf Duke in the other KD that dived into vacation mode also. He should be kicked out of it also cause i am pretty sure he will get massed and honor farmed without vm mode abuse.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I see an Elf Duke in the other KD that dived into vacation mode also. He should be kicked out of it also cause i am pretty sure he will get massed and honor farmed without vm mode abuse.
    Agreed, war is war, honor is often a casualty of war, if people don't like it, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    No VM for top provs anywhere near a conflict and especially not in the last couple of weeks of them age. We flat out disable it 10 days before eoa due to all the bull**** that occurs.
    Then go and remove the VM option? Why cant a top kingdom use VM but a small kingdom can?
    Why is Pretzel not being kicked out if VM? He went in during war after having his wizards and thieves removed by massacres. Stop using double standards for gods sake.

VM is made for a guy going away on vacation for a longer period. Which is what he did.
    Making different rules for different kingdoms is bull****. Isn't that a reason why Palem quit? With point going VM during confluct with Palem?

Oh, and why did you not boot Ryan out of VM? He was #1 prov land. You told me you saw no valid reason, yet he was the top prov.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Did he get hit then? It seems like rl vacation or not, when in a conflict where a province is a participant, vac mode would be a spirit of fairness violation.

Clarity of rules aside, I don't that is an unrealistic expectation that provs don't go vm during conflicts
    There was no conflict when he set VM. VM takes 24h to activate.

There isnt a single top kd that isnt aware of this.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Ryan wasnt booted out as #1 prov. People rarely get booted out of VM. Just look at Pretzel (vm during war), point (vm fighting vs Palem) just to name 2. Same stuff but no actioning. Either action everything or nothing.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    There was no conflict when he set VM. VM takes 24h to activate.
    I would say there was direct awareness of the impending conflict though, based on your pms with feint, no?

Im curious why you didn't take me up on my credit wager last night over whether he was actually traveling though if you knew that he was, could have been quite a windfall?

If rule ambiguity is a problem (it is) that's one thing, but i dont think it's unreasonable that top provs cant go into vm near eoa
    Last edited by Meep; 15-12-2015 at 13:28.

Thread Information