Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Respect

Needs to get out more

Respect

There's a choice you can make to be respectful. I'm suggesting that when a player comes to the forum representing his kingdom he should respect his kingdoms reputation.

I know FS has nice people and you need to know that I realize that. What FS also has to understand is I will call out a bully, and remind them that they were on the receiving end themselves.

When your player calls out a smaller kingdoms or a kingdom that's just hashing it's players together it makes that individual look bad. FS will do as it will in accordance with the rules and that isn't the stink. While you might see it wise that smaller kingdoms bend to your will they might have other ideas.

When one of your players comes to the forum as a bully and calls a kingdom that defies FS dodgers I will engage that player. The elements in the equation are that you are disrespecting a kingdom that has a more reputable record than your own. You defend your 94% by saying it's against kingdoms that should've conceded, and I'm saying you've been around long enough to know it. Right?

I'm going to remind you of the Stoners war when you had quite an edge. What was it, two or three provinces? And the victors never brought it here; it was noticed by outsiders.
    You have to stop patting yourselves on the back as if any kingdom in the game can employ your diplomatic strength. You know out in the open field that you're subject to any number of random events, like double hostile, abbreviated pump, etc.

I used the word "respectfully" when I confronted FS's player. Defend him as your own. I'll speak up for mine, respectfully.

Thank you for your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    There's a choice you can make to be respectful. I'm suggesting that when a player comes to the forum representing his kingdom he should respect his kingdoms reputation.

I know FS has nice people and you need to know that I realize that. What FS also has to understand is I will call out a bully, and remind them that they were on the receiving end themselves.

When your player calls out a smaller kingdoms or a kingdom that's just hashing it's players together it makes that individual look bad. FS will do as it will in accordance with the rules and that isn't the stink. While you might see it wise that smaller kingdoms bend to your will they might have other ideas.

When one of your players comes to the forum as a bully and calls a kingdom that defies FS dodgers I will engage that player. The elements in the equation are that you are disrespecting a kingdom that has a more reputable record than your own. You defend your 94% by saying it's against kingdoms that should've conceded, and I'm saying you've been around long enough to know it. Right?

I'm going to remind you of the Stoners war when you had quite an edge. What was it, two or three provinces? And the victors never brought it here; it was noticed by outsiders.
    You have to stop patting yourselves on the back as if any kingdom in the game can employ your diplomatic strength. You know out in the open field that you're subject to any number of random events, like double hostile, abbreviated pump, etc.

I used the word "respectfully" when I confronted FS's player. Defend him as your own. I'll speak up for mine, respectfully.

Thank you for your time.
    what are you talking about really? there are so many flaws in your post coming from lack of insight on events, i wont bother listing them..

as for clearing up & update on ruthless situation - we hit them, they hit us back, both sides hit each other some more, we offer cf a few times & they keep fighting, they offer cf on 147 points & we accept it instead of farming 5-6k honor while they cant make any more retals..

Needs to get out more
    Respect is what I'm talking about. What are you talking about?

I can level with you. Let's be nice to each other. We're both good at that.

Like I said, the strategic situation with Ruthless was not the issue. The issue is with a FS player claiming Ruthless was dodging while strutting around with a 94% vs a 103%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

If they werent dodging there would be a war, was there a war? Apparently not, so they were dodging the fight.

Forum Addict
    What was their starting acres when conflict began ?

Want to talk about respect?

Well you just lost mine so there's that.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Respect is what I'm talking about. What are you talking about?

I can level with you. Let's be nice to each other. We're both good at that.

Like I said, the strategic situation with Ruthless was not the issue. The issue is with a FS player claiming Ruthless was dodging while strutting around with a 94% vs a 103%.
    calling it 'fs player' is more dramatic than calling out the guy with its nick isnt it?

actually, id love to see the actual quote so i can see what disrespectful words were said, im really curious?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    calling it 'fs player' is more dramatic than calling out the guy with its nick isnt it?

actually, id love to see the actual quote so i can see what disrespectful words were said, im really curious?
    None, hes trippin.

Forum Addict
    Now
    Is strato vs whole kingdom of FS ?
    Lol

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Now
    Is strato vs whole kingdom of FS ?
    Lol
    he is definitely outwording us 4 to 1..

Hey StratO, what happened? I've been outdated a little, but I was playing at FS earlier this age (till my company block Uto website). Generally, they are nice ppl (at least, in my book), maybe with one or two playful members. Do I missed out anything?

I have no clue what was said when as I generally can't be bothered to really read the forums anymore. That said, here is my useless opinion...

Strato is generally a nice, if sometimes silly, person here on these forums who just plays the game for giggles and fun. If people are tearing into him and being disrespectful, I think that is a shame as he generally is not a prick on these forums.

Because of his general demeanor, I tend to believe him in comparisons of respectful behavior.

Ergo, I would only urge FS people to review and consider if their words could have been taken in a manner that was crossing some line. If it was, it does not cost anything to say "sorry". If it was not, well sometimes people have different opinions.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I have no clue what was said when as I generally can't be bothered to really read the forums anymore. That said, here is my useless opinion...

Strato is generally a nice, if sometimes silly, person here on these forums who just plays the game for giggles and fun. If people are tearing into him and being disrespectful, I think that is a shame as he generally is not a prick on these forums.

Because of his general demeanor, I tend to believe him in comparisons of respectful behavior.

Ergo, I would only urge FS people to review and consider if their words could have been taken in a manner that was crossing some line. If it was, it does not cost anything to say "sorry". If it was not, well sometimes people have different opinions.
    if we have said anything disrespectful towards ruthless, i offer my humble apologies to them for that - but im first hand witness that we tried to resolve the conflict that was hurting them while they wanted to keep going, been respectful towards them during our diplo, and neither tried to force them to anything nor called them names.. i expect quotes on us being disrespectful and bully towards them, or an apology for being called as such..

Scribe
    Korp there should never be a war with that kind of nw difference. I would not call that dodging.

LoRD_SaMPuaN some of your players do think they are God's gift to Utopia. Grace is something that escapes them. I am not sure what StratOcastle is referring to, but I do know what happened between your kingdom and ours. You hit us first. To claim that we just decided to wave you as Loiso or whatever his/her name did is false. Your guys/gals can't call someone that won't war you a dodger and then complain if someone does war you.

I apologize deeply if any of my actions hurt anyone.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 16-12-2015 at 14:09.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information