There's a choice you can make to be respectful. I'm suggesting that when a player comes to the forum representing his kingdom he should respect his kingdoms reputation.

I know FS has nice people and you need to know that I realize that. What FS also has to understand is I will call out a bully, and remind them that they were on the receiving end themselves.

When your player calls out a smaller kingdoms or a kingdom that's just hashing it's players together it makes that individual look bad. FS will do as it will in accordance with the rules and that isn't the stink. While you might see it wise that smaller kingdoms bend to your will they might have other ideas.

When one of your players comes to the forum as a bully and calls a kingdom that defies FS dodgers I will engage that player. The elements in the equation are that you are disrespecting a kingdom that has a more reputable record than your own. You defend your 94% by saying it's against kingdoms that should've conceded, and I'm saying you've been around long enough to know it. Right?

I'm going to remind you of the Stoners war when you had quite an edge. What was it, two or three provinces? And the victors never brought it here; it was noticed by outsiders.
You have to stop patting yourselves on the back as if any kingdom in the game can employ your diplomatic strength. You know out in the open field that you're subject to any number of random events, like double hostile, abbreviated pump, etc.

I used the word "respectfully" when I confronted FS's player. Defend him as your own. I'll speak up for mine, respectfully.

Thank you for your time.