Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Respect

Enthusiast
    Will FS war Divinity ready....
    BLUE your my boy!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Why do I have to keep addressing that I'm not questioning FSs in game action?

@citadela01, it's the matter of implying that Ruthless was staying small with the purpose of predatory honor farming in the ghetto.
    You do question out ethics however, which pretty much amounts to same thing.

You cant call us bullies or whatnot and than say "I am not questioning your ingame actions".

Jmiedema did not imply nothing about ruthless beeing predators feeding off ghetos.
    His exact wording was "your kingdom has chosen a safer sized environment" and thats the handle you grabbed onto and drew your own conclusions.

They DID choose that size enviroment, if they wanted to grow they could have easily.
    There are however LOTS of good and sound reason to make that decision ... avoiding long pumps required to grow, lack of diplo options, inability to get 25 man roster, prefering more action packed gameplay etc etc

There is a lot of reasons to make that decision and nobody implied theirs was to stomp inferior oponents ... well nobody except you.

I find it rather ironic that you have said worse than he did and yet "you are not questioning our ingame actions" and we are beeing disrespectful.

You were mentioning mirrors earlier, you are due look in one as well imo.

Needs to get out more
    Now you're twisting words citadela01. The implication was indeed that they weren't growing to reap benefit. The hypocritical deal is that you obviously bottom feed. It's part of the game to bottom feed and who do you feed on? The kingdoms that might be trying to grow in range.

You can mechanically do what you want in game, but I'm calling BS on your forum rhetoric. The irony is a bottom feeding kingdom calling the little kingdom they're attacking little bottom feeders. You know that you can't get around the numbers: 94% is 94% and 103% is 103%. Those are facts and those are war numbers.

Jmiedema is a good person and maybe you need to hear me say that. I challenged him and I think we have an understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    Can someone direct me to the thread and/or messages which provoked the creation of this thread, or were they PMs and not in the public domain?

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Can someone direct me to the thread and/or messages which provoked the creation of this thread, or were they PMs and not in the public domain?
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...e-Squad/page17

Forum Addict
    FS poor thing. They used to appear in forum when great war is happening...now they always show up in forum over negative issue....SAd

Are they just plain unlucky or is the people? Sigh

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Now you're twisting words citadela01. The implication was indeed that they weren't growing to reap benefit. The hypocritical deal is that you obviously bottom feed. It's part of the game to bottom feed and who do you feed on? The kingdoms that might be trying to grow in range.

You can mechanically do what you want in game, but I'm calling BS on your forum rhetoric. The irony is a bottom feeding kingdom calling the little kingdom they're attacking little bottom feeders. You know that you can't get around the numbers: 94% is 94% and 103% is 103%. Those are facts and those are war numbers.

Jmiedema is a good person and maybe you need to hear me say that. I challenged him and I think we have an understanding.
    So what are we discussing? To be honest I have no clue. I originally thought this was to discuss specific actions and events. Semantics and relative opponent NW? Both are easily manipulated. Relative NW swings with a single lopsided war. Or repeatedly giving button through waves. Are you miffed that someone called Ruthless bottomfeeders? Then surely people will retract it. No one holds any strong opinions in support of it. Don't know why an entire thread was created out of this. From what it seems like, no one even called Ruthless bottomfeeders, though. Everyone chooses a tier in which they feel they can compete for logistic, skill-based, or leadership reasons -- that seems like the message. If I'm wrong someone should quote the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    FS poor thing. They used to appear in forum when great war is happening...now they always show up in forum over negative issue....SAd

Probably a mixture
    Last edited by Nightmare_; 17-12-2015 at 02:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post

:( *sigh*
    As Nightmare said.. mixture of both...
    Last edited by Piggy; 17-12-2015 at 02:47.

Scribe
    so much dense in one spot...sorry again Francis, I just can't...

The problem is that you guys just can't be happy with what you got but insist on making it look like everyone else is worthless and fighting with less than fair methods. It's not just one incident, it happens ALL the time. You never leave out an opportunity to elaborate on mistakes and shortcomings of your opponents not in the war forums and private messages where that would be helpful but in these public forum.
    One of wsk guys did the same thing and I called him out for it also. And his team mate picked up the slack and showed what a graceful winner looks like. FS had a few people that apologized, all was well and everyone was ready to move on but then some others just couldn't leave it at that and had to go and hash it all up again. With great power comes great responsibility. That's not just a saying. You rank high largely because of the people you love to step on. Imagine for a minute what would happen if a)your current allies in the growth business refused to CF you. And b) if no one on the server was willing to war you.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    so much dense in one spot...sorry again Francis, I just can't...

The problem is that you guys just can't be happy with what you got but insist on making it look like everyone else is worthless and fighting with less than fair methods. It's not just one incident, it happens ALL the time. You never leave out an opportunity to elaborate on mistakes and shortcomings of your opponents not in the war forums and private messages where that would be helpful but in these public forum.
    One of wsk guys did the same thing and I called him out for it also. And his team mate picked up the slack and showed what a graceful winner looks like. FS had a few people that apologized, all was well and everyone was ready to move on but then some others just couldn't leave it at that and had to go and hash it all up again. With great power comes great responsibility. That's not just a saying. You rank high largely because of the people you love to step on. Imagine for a minute what would happen if a)your current allies in the growth business refused to CF you. And b) if no one on the server was willing to war you.
    hmm? Where is all this coming from? It's just citadela and strato arguing. Why insist on launching incendiary grapeshots?

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_ View Post
    hmm? Where is all this coming from? It's just citadela and strato arguing. Why insist on launching incendiary grapeshots?
    you just proved my point. how is the air up there on that high horse of yours?

Veteran
    you just proved my point. how is the air up there on that high horse of yours?
    What point are you talking about? There's no progression here. You can keep insulting me, but none of it will be internalized because I still haven't the faintest clue as to what you're saying. All I can see while backtracking is citadela and stratocastle posting. How does this lead to we 'just can't be happy with what [we] got?' That we 'couldn't leave it at that' (because we're responding to posts made by others, might I add)? That we rank highly because of who we 'step on?' What do you define as 'stepping on?' This is not an issue of "power;" it is an issue of differing principles and misunderstandings in communication. I won't bother casting right or wrong, as people are wont to do, because it comes down to perspective that we choose to see, an amoral circumstance. That's why none of this discussion will amount to anything. Originally posts by FS were made in the other thread due to baiting by other posters, and we pulled your KD in mistakenly (baiting both you and strato, I guess you could say). That snowballed into this situation at present. If people would just stop sticking their noses in situations where they don't have all the facts or in places/threads they don't belong (us included), we wouldn't be talking in circles like this.

So, I will ask you: what the hell do you really mean? Can you engage me directly instead of speaking cryptically?
    Last edited by Nightmare_; 17-12-2015 at 03:59.

Scribe
    Your principles? Talking down to people are your principles? k that explains it, thanks.

Veteran
    Your principles? Talking down to people are your principles? k that explains it, thanks.
    Pot kettle black. Warring principles. Diplo principles. From what you've wrote, clearly we won't have any sort of real discussion other than

"You're a dick."

"No you're a dick."

Scribe
    So you edited your post. Let me start there. First thank you for finally reading the whole thread before discounting me completely. I was not baited. My kingdom was insulted by one of your mates and this was not the first time this has happened this age. Just because your kingdom gets called out, does not make it okay to talk badly about other kingdoms or other people that never said anything bad about you.

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post

Jmiedema did not imply nothing about ruthless beeing predators feeding off ghetos.
    His exact wording was "your kingdom has chosen a safer sized environment" and thats the handle you grabbed onto and drew your own conclusions.

They DID choose that size enviroment, if they wanted to grow they could have easily.
    There are however LOTS of good and sound reason to make that decision ... avoiding long pumps required to grow, lack of diplo options, inability to get 25 man roster, prefering more action packed gameplay etc etc
    this clearly makes it sound like your way of doing things is better/more admirable, like your war wins and honor points count more than theirs. Because they chose "a safer environment" in other words a less challenging one. And though at the end he gives several valid reasons for not growing he leads off by saying that if they had wanted to they could have easily grown to your size also, implying that the reason Ruthless is the size they are is because they made the choice not to face the same challenges and hardships your kingdom had to endure in order to achieve their stats.

Neither StratOcastle nor me are complaining about your actions in the game. It's your(generalization, it's not all of you) behavior in the forums that is condescending and at times even spiteful. (I hope I didn't misinterpret you StratOcastle, if I did I apologize).
    Last edited by Goodwitch; 17-12-2015 at 04:56. Reason: funked up the quote

Thread Information