Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Respect

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by pyre View Post
    Haha, this game really never does change.
    It has changed a lot. Back then we just stfu n war. No forums no ****z

Regular
    the strong crushes the weak. so if the strong farmed out the weak, does it conclude as villain?

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by starz View Post
    the strong crushes the weak. so if the strong farmed out the weak, does it conclude as villain?
    depends on your morale compass and your sense of fairness. Would you take offense if say China nuked Kenya? unprovoked, just cause they are bigger?

However that was not what this was about. This was about China nuking Kenya. Kenya taking the loss and rebuilding while China tells the rest of the World how poor, uneducated and under staffed Kenya is.

(before you get up in arms , I am not suggesting this is a real scenerio, I merely picked 2 countries least likely to ever have a reason for a conflict)

Regular
    #donate
    Last edited by s7ark; 17-12-2015 at 16:59. Reason: new age is imminent

Scribe
    that statement was not made by FS , it was WSk. It was also made after this thread.

And since you still don't seem to get it...I did not start on FS they started on my kingdom. Just couldn't leave it alone could you?

Quote Originally Posted by Loiso View Post
    Just FYI this relative size comes from one silly war when some KD decided that it will pay out to wave us hiding behind 50% declaration limit. They were wrong. Other then that... maybe you need to check with KD we warred how we bullied them? Factually, you should get some facts before making claims. :P

EDIT: and as it was said before CF deal was always on the table. I made sure that Ruthless monarch is aware of this. They decision was to retal hits "1 for 1"... thats up to them we can respect this decision to fight back. But then... why complain on consequences of your own actions? Ineed the mirror could help alot :P
    So that "silly war" , where we "decided to wave FS" and were "hiding behind 50% declare limit"....this is apparently the founder of FS. First the story played out way different than he puts it, but I will get to that later. Secondly, how sad is it that FS feels the need to use us as an excuse for their crappy war stats? Just as we had the choice to war or not war, so did they. They made the choice to war.

This was not the first time our conflict was mentioned by FS in the forum. I am fairly patient. But enough is enough.

He also posted an in game message I sent to him. He did not however feel the need to mention that I had sent a cf and a mail before that ,which went unanswered. Instead we received more hits in spite of the fact that the mail was read and monarch was online. As a matter of fact I didn't receive an answer from the monarch till after the 3rd mail I sent...20 or so hours later. I did however get taunting mails from a player in FS during that time. (if you are interested in the contents ask Eine Kleine Nachtmusik).

So tell me again how I am whining and it's totally unfounded? How I am making up stories? Or you can just repeat that FS is superior in all aspects including character.

Oh and btw if you would think China nuking Kenya simply because they have something they want....your morale compass is definitely off by a mile.

Post Demon
    But it would be ok if China nukes USA by your logic ... because you know ... they are better suited oponent. Nuclear fallout is fine as long as its fair fight ... right ?

I will not go into this further, if I was to voice my opinion on your reasoning I'll get banned and you will feel offended.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Now you're twisting words citadela01. The implication was indeed that they weren't growing to reap benefit. The hypocritical deal is that you obviously bottom feed. It's part of the game to bottom feed and who do you feed on? The kingdoms that might be trying to grow in range.

You can mechanically do what you want in game, but I'm calling BS on your forum rhetoric. The irony is a bottom feeding kingdom calling the little kingdom they're attacking little bottom feeders. You know that you can't get around the numbers: 94% is 94% and 103% is 103%. Those are facts and those are war numbers.

Jmiedema is a good person and maybe you need to hear me say that. I challenged him and I think we have an understanding.
    I dont think I am twisting words strato. You perceive us as some elitist and interpret what jmiedema said in that light.
    I honestly believe my interpretation of his words is more accurate. Also we never called them dodgers or bottom feeders as you say.
    Whatever ... its moot point for me to prove something was not implied, since its your own personal perspective that defines implications you perceive and not real and factual words said or thinking process behind them.

Lets agree to disagree. You claim the right to rebuke and challange what you perceive as unethical, and i reserve the same to your portrait of FS and our actions.

Veteran
    OMG Do I really have to come in here?

Not that I have the time or interest in this thread. However, Ruthless fought in the tier they where suited to this age(every war was well fought and they were often behind), and fs were well within their rights to wave .

I was too busy to seek a proper cf with with fs when things happened, and hence whether they were double the Ruthless size or not, I was too inactive to do what I could have to acknowledge the tier differential.

I don't give a **** if people don't like that. However I ain't gonna cry about it. Fs positioned themselves. We (me) were too inactive to react. They harvested at the extent of the range.

I'm of the position that Ruthless did okay. I'm also of the position that fs did nothing wrong.

Afaik , fs didn't press the auto button, so it was a ****ing harsh but okay retal war for Ruthless. =)

22vs 25 , twice the size,they did okay. =]

Scribe
    Of course it wouldn't be okay...but warring someone that can actually fight back to me is far more acceptable than beating up on someone that cannot.
    In either case though...talking badly about their opponent after they win the war is in very bad taste and shows bad sportsmanship.

Instead of not saying anything, admitting mistakes were made or addressing any of the real concerns, you chose to comment on the one hypothetical example I made up.

Mechanics are mechanics and we all play within them. FS did nothing wrong from my pov. I'm sure they would accept the same being done to them. =]

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    talking badly about their opponent after they win the war is in very bad taste and shows bad sportsmanship.
    sorry, but this is a blatant lie mirana - nobody talking badly about you, its time to wake up, stop with emotional stances on bitter past and move on.. it was a damn silly war for both of us which shouldnt have ever happened, but it did and it had impacts on both of us.. everybody has the right to talk about stuff that effected them, no need to be looking for hidden meanings in the shadows..

as for our 'crappy' war stats - we have quite a good run this age, if anybody actually thinks rnw tells anything about a kd, go study game mechanics instead of wasting time in this forums..

I say that as the guy that actually ran Ruthless when NighT was on one of his many inactive periods by the way.

Luv NighT, but he was often inactive, so if ya wanna ask what Ruthless wanted often I decided it this age, particularly in war =]

I am sorry real life dictated me not persuing a cf with fs . It was pretty obvious that we could only do our best to hold them off. =]

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Not that I have the time or interest in this thread. However, Ruthless fought in the tier they where suited to this age(every war was well fought and they were often behind), and fs were well within their rights to wave .

I was too busy to seek a proper cf with with fs when things happened, and hence whether they were double the Ruthless size or not, I was too inactive to do what I could have to acknowledge the tier differential.

I don't give a **** if people don't like that. However I ain't gonna cry about it. Fs positioned themselves. We (me) were too inactive to react. They harvested at the extent of the range.

I'm of the position that Ruthless did okay. I'm also of the position that fs did nothing wrong.

Afaik , fs didn't press the auto button, so it was a ****ing harsh but okay retal war for Ruthless. =)

22vs 25 , twice the size,they did okay. =]
    i think this is quite an objective and accurate analysis of what went down between ruthless & fs.. if you dont mind makeo, id like you to also confirm that we were at a point to either farm you for a lot more honor or force you into an auto-war as the meter was 147vs150, when we accepted your cf offer..

Thread Information