Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Fs

FS... beside saying beautiful word and stating yourself as 'honorable', do you know the word 'Karma'? LOL

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaQUp View Post
    I play in Ascension. I don't see that FS has done anything wrong here. A CF with no terms is like no cf at all. Claiming you are in war prep is the typical lie every ghetto uses to try and disuade hits. This thread is just another exampe of how SS cant handle diplo and doesn't deserve to play with the top warring kingdoms or be considered one themselves. Stay in middle land next age and war ghettos SS that's where you are comfortable. No one wants to hear you cry everytime you have to deal with a real kingdom. Also, the rematch with Ascension was still on the table after your wsk war if you had wanted to avoid getting farmed by FS. But that would have required initiative by SS and I suspect you'll prefer to play the victim.
    Hi i suspect you are border line retarded :) ss had opened communications to fs prior to them waving, we asked to hold their wave (10+hrs before they even hit) as we are finalizing terms on a war. Fs read and ignored our mailings. It wasn't until after their wave did they want to talk. And no the rematch was not on the table as i talked to spartans and Ascension and both were still talking about warring each other.

Enthusiast
    Respect all the trolls markers :)

I am sure its from his opinion. He could actually just ask tyler and probably get a proper answer.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Hi i suspect you are border line retarded :)
    Hi i suspect you are banned.

Enthusiast
    Nice one palem. Happy to see him quiet for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Hi i suspect you are banned.
    Banned for insult/flaming - why wasn't he banned? Curious the definition of what i said is as this,

having some but not all characteristics of something

slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development or academic progress

This is no more an insult than what he has said. So please elaborate in details. Because saying border line retarded is so much quicker and straight to the point than having to type out an additional 15 words to get the same point across.

Thread Information