Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fs

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiso View Post
    I answered. Suggesting you to get the facts before posting nonesense. I understand that it still hurts and you want to express it somehow... but imho you are trying too hard.
    why dont you just post your logs with mirana, along with their 'funny' banner used during our hostility? this would clear things up pretty much imo.. what amazes me most is, none of those pointing fingers at us care to show any proof or make any direct claims at all.. do you really think it is not recognizable whether an accusation is baseless or not?

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    why dont you just post your logs with mirana, along with their 'funny' banner used during our hostility? this would clear things up pretty much imo.. what amazes me most is, none of those pointing fingers at us care to show any proof or make any direct claims at all.. do you really think it is not recognizable whether an accusation is baseless or not?
    Lets do it the FS way instead, claim everyone is a liar. :)

I answered. Suggesting you to get the facts before posting nonesense. I understand that it still hurts and you want to express it somehow... but imho you are trying too hard.
    You havent answered the question actually. All you have done so far is avoiding the questions.

Post Fiend
    Then may I ask again what is the question then what's his answer?

Post Demon
    Why would we chose to war divinity if our goal is to win honor ?
    They have 20k acres more and 40k honor less than us, warring them would mean forfeiting shot at honor crown.

Post Demon
    Does FS still hide as a <25 prov KD every age to get easy war wins out of ghettos?

Does FS still run away from anything resembling wars on even footing and only war smaller KDs?

Does FS still do dumb **** like "accidentally" enter fort too late to meet their agreed war terms to be out of fort by <x> date, and then ***** and moan about how apparently your KD is the one dealbreaking for not wanting to keep your entire KD up until 4 AM to wave when they do leave fort due to their ****up, while pretending that they're a new KD that didn't know any better?

Keep up the good work FS, assuring the irony of 'most honorable' KD continues
    Last edited by Meep; 20-12-2015 at 16:55.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Does FS still hide as a <25 prov KD every age to get easy war wins out of ghettos?

Does FS still run away from anything resembling wars on even footing and only war smaller KDs?

Does FS still do dumb **** like "accidentally" enter fort too late to meet their agreed war terms to be out of fort by <x> date, and then ***** and moan about how apparently your KD is the one dealbreaking for not wanting to keep your entire KD up until 4 AM to wave when they do leave fort due to their ****up, while pretending that they're a new KD that didn't know any better?

Keep up the good work FS, assuring the irony of 'most honorable' KD continues
    Do u also upset about war loss?

Do u care to show any proof of those claims or u go "goodwitch-style"?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    FS and The New Breed sharing playbooks? oh wait, it's just me lying and making up stuff right?

you can't claim "i didn't get any mails" as an excuse. Your in game monarch got mails. He read them. He didn't answer. he is monarch and thus represents FS. If you want someone else to receive mails , make them monarch.
    none of these "single incidents" would occur then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You havent answered the question actually. All you have done so far is avoiding the questions.
    Well, just for you i can answer that in details. Though i dont quite understand why my communications with someone is Goodwitch's buiseness at all.

First of all i dont have to answer ALL mails i get. (and i doubt that you answer them all as well). Also i do not work in "FS support" and we dont have here SLA for mail answering. Saying this just in case if someone thinks otherwise.

Now, about messages from SS. I got 3. I chose to ignore message (which i got some hrs before wave) where they were asking wether we going to wave them or not. For quite obvious reasons. Second message was answered right after i got online and made my hits. Wave had higher priority. All in all it took maybe 15 min since my coming online. 3rd mail i got from 8:7 monarch and answered within minutes (before my reply on second mail was even read :P). All this can be prolly confirmed with folks from SS. And thats why i said that Goodwitch should get the facts first before posting false statements.

Hope this will help to clear things up for you.

Post Demon
    Do u also upset about war loss?

Do u care to show any proof of those claims or u go "goodwitch-style"?
    I'm not upset about a war loss, in the absence of critical blunders, wars are just math, and as I advised the SEQ leadership prior to that war, the math would dictate that we lost absent you playing horribly.

What I'm upset about is when I'm told a few hours before a wave that 'oops, the enemy KD says they entered fort late and can't get OOF on time' and then you have the audacity to message us 15 minutes into the tick you leave fort demanding that we give you the button immediately.

Post Demon
    Well, just for you i can answer that in details. Though i dont quite understand why my communications with someone is Goodwitch's buiseness at all.

First of all i dont have to answer ALL mails i get. (and i doubt that you answer them all as well). Also i do not work in "FS support" and we dont have here SLA for mail answering. Saying this just in case if someone thinks otherwise.

Now, about messages from SS. I got 3. I chose to ignore message (which i got some hrs before wave) where they were asking wether we going to wave them or not. For quite obvious reasons. Second message was answered right after i got online and made my hits. Wave had higher priority. All in all it took maybe 15 min since my coming online. 3rd mail i got from 8:7 monarch and answered within minutes (before my reply on second mail was even read :P). All this can be prolly confirmed with folks from SS. And thats why i said that Goodwitch should get the facts first before posting false statements.

Hope this will help to clear things up for you.
    So what you're saying is, I should watch for your KD to have war arrangements next age, and despite your protestations, wave you into those preparations?

I feel like every age the established warring KDs make clowns of themselves in their chase for #1

Regular
    So what you're saying is, I should watch for your KD to have war arrangements next age, and despite your protestations, wave you into those preparations?

I feel like every age the established warring KDs make clowns of themselves in their chase for #1
    so now war "preparations" start immediatly as u leave war? So as soon as my war is over i can start those preparations and tell everyone to STFO since im "preparing" for war? Was there war agreed or not? Were both KDs tagged or not?

Post Demon
    so now war "preparations" start immediatly as u leave war? So as soon as my war is over i can start those preparations and tell everyone to STFO since im "preparing" for war? Was there war agreed or not? Were both KDs tagged or not?

If a KD notices me scouting them, and says they're preparing for war, I'm at least going to give them enough benefit of the doubt to respond, ask who they're warring and when, and work out a deal that lets me wave them later.

If they're bull****ting it should be readily apparent and my wave would continue, but it seems rude to ignore their messages and assume they're making it up, there's less than 2 weeks left in the age, and I'd say any KD hoping to get another war in and concluded is on a pretty tight timeframe to get ready for war, don't you think?

Regular
    I'm not upset about a war loss, in the absence of critical blunders, wars are just math, and as I advised the SEQ leadership prior to that war, the math would dictate that we lost absent you playing horribly.

What I'm upset about is when I'm told a few hours before a wave that 'oops, the enemy KD says they entered fort late and can't get OOF on time' and then you have the audacity to message us 15 minutes into the tick you leave fort demanding that we give you the button immediately.
    True that, we did mistake with timing calculations could not leave fortified in time due to 24h minimum timer. Not much can be done about it. But as far as i know we notified your in-game monarch asap and agreed upon new wave time. And it was long before those "few hours" you mention. If you need we can check the logs.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    We had an eoacf with you guys, clear deal break. I have the logs to prove it also
    just for clarification because i am repeatedly getting asked if we really had an eoacf deal with ss or not - benjamin doesnt play in ss & we didnt have any deal with ss, we only had an ingame cf up which was put on yr6 after some of our plunders on them.. obviously there were no terms, and it was only a blank cf..

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    just for clarification because i am repeatedly getting asked if we really had an eoacf deal with ss or not - benjamin doesnt play in ss & we didnt have any deal with ss, we only had an ingame cf up which was put on yr6 after some of our plunders on them.. obviously there were no terms, and it was only a blank cf..
    He did admit later in the thread that he was trolling, and we all know everyone around here reads entire threads and not just the first and last page, amirite?

Forum Addict
    He did admit later in the thread that he was trolling, and we all know everyone around here reads entire threads and not just the first and last page, amirite?
    apparently, that doesnt apply for everyone, or i wouldnt get that asked over & over..

Thread Information