Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fs

...... So much hate vs us, if i wasnt in the hospital now i would srsly go Viking mode on a few ppl here. Sometimes i lose faith in humanity.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by texn View Post
    ...... So much hate vs us, if i wasnt in the hospital now i would srsly go Viking mode on a few ppl here. Sometimes i lose faith in humanity.
    Have you tried looking in the mirror? Or are you too deluded by your own narcissistic attitudes?

Forum Addict
    on-topic update - we did 2nd wave on ss upon their request to drop their attackers, a cf deal was reached with their steward but they wanted their monarch to confirm it & we are waiting on that.. we didnt receive a counter-offer, or a reply to our pms neither, we are just waiting blindly since my last talk with markers..

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke_ View Post
    Have you tried looking in the mirror? Or are you too deluded by your own narcissistic attitudes?
    Let's try to keep it at least marginally classy

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by texn View Post
    i cant believe you are trolling here while you are fighting pancrea inflammation o.O go recover faster while we try hard to get you the best hospital present :)

Enthusiast
    The counter was a war request which you had just rejected.

Give us something to fight back cleanly.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    on-topic update - we did 2nd wave on ss upon their request to drop their attackers, a cf deal was reached with their steward but they wanted their monarch to confirm it & we are waiting on that.. we didnt receive a counter-offer, or a reply to our pms neither, we are just waiting blindly since my last talk with markers..
    You must be proud you can keep hitting someone who's not hitting back. And by the way, what a masterful way to do diplomacy than to do a second wave before a cf can be finalized. Brilliant! You guys can teach Obama, Putin and Xi some tricks in diplomacy.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    The counter was a war request which you had just rejected.

Give us something to fight back cleanly.
    i dont see a way to make a war deal work with current standing, nor do i have any reason to.. you had rejected our war offers a few times already, guess i have the right to reject a single one? you have my whatsapp, and also ingame means to get in touch with me - its very poor form to try anything on forums, and often doesnt get you anywhere..

Forum Addict
    You must be proud you can keep hitting someone who's not hitting back. And by the way, what a masterful way to do diplomacy than to do a second wave before a cf can be finalized. Brilliant! You guys can teach Obama, Putin and Xi some tricks in diplomacy.
    do you have reading skills, or just posting for the sake of trolling? its not us who is stalling diplo, and their steward specifically wanted us to landdrop their attackers, which we proceeded with..

Enthusiast
    I dont do diplo just like your king. So reply to markers.

We didnt reject your war offers. We had couple of offers which we could choose from and we didnt shy away from that.

You once said you could land drop and give a fight, come on do it again then.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    I dont do diplo just like your king. So reply to markers.

We didnt reject your war offers. We had couple of offers which we could choose from and we didnt shy away from that.

You once said you could land drop and give a fight, come on do it again then.
    i dont think you understand the roles here.. if you prefer that, we will just keep fighting..

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    do you have reading skills, or just posting for the sake of trolling? its not us who is stalling diplo, and their steward specifically wanted us to landdrop their attackers, which we proceeded with..
    "Please hit our attackers because we want to be dropped"

is completely different to:

"well since you said you will wave us for the 2nd time before we can work it out, we want the hits on the attackers rather than the tms"

But you are obviously some overly narcissistic individual, possibly serial killer? possibly like the Jigsaw psycho who just likes to assert his superiority and make others choose between an arm and a leg, before killing them outright. But one thing I don't get is why you are still trying to proclaim your innocence, as if you are the victims. Just cut out that crap ok, just play your mean egoistic persona, we all know how strong and dominant FS are and wants to be. All ghettos aspire to be like you but don't even deserve to lick your boots. Heh feel better? Should we rub your narcissistic ego some more?

Forum Addict
    "Please hit our attackers because we want to be dropped"

is completely different to:

"well since you said you will wave us for the 2nd time before we can work it out, we want the hits on the attackers rather than the tms"

But you are obviously some overly narcissistic individual, possibly serial killer? possibly like the Jigsaw psycho who just likes to assert his superiority and make others choose between an arm and a leg, before killing them outright. But one thing I don't get is why you are still trying to proclaim your innocence, as if you are the victims. Just cut out that crap ok, just play your mean egoistic persona, we all know how strong and dominant FS are and wants to be. All ghettos aspire to be like you but don't even deserve to lick your boots. Heh feel better? Should we rub your narcissistic ego some more?
    more lies? actually neither ss monarch nor ss steward is trying to get a cf with us currently, and its basically only me trying to reach them to sort something.. im not even sure why im doing that, perhaps i should just keep farming them?

Keep up the good work fs. How dare they sit and do nothing while fs is hitting them down. I say drop them down to 50k honor then move onto the next target, but better stay clear of divinity just in case they hit back.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosai View Post
    Keep up the good work fs. How dare they sit and do nothing while fs is hitting them down. I say drop them down to 50k honor then move onto the next target, but better stay clear of divinity just in case they hit back.
    we are eoacf'd with divinity, dunno why this keeps brought up..

Thread Information