Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Fs

Oh then nothing to worry about. Nothing can stop those ghettos and their plebian players from standing in the way of fs and the glory of the honor crown. All hail almighty fs! I know I dont have much but I offer my 1500 honor to you, fs, as a token of my admiration.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke_ View Post
    "Please hit our attackers because we want to be dropped"

is completely different to:

"well since you said you will wave us for the 2nd time before we can work it out, we want the hits on the attackers rather than the tms"

But you are obviously some overly narcissistic individual, possibly serial killer? possibly like the Jigsaw psycho who just likes to assert his superiority and make others choose between an arm and a leg, before killing them outright. But one thing I don't get is why you are still trying to proclaim your innocence, as if you are the victims. Just cut out that crap ok, just play your mean egoistic persona, we all know how strong and dominant FS are and wants to be. All ghettos aspire to be like you but don't even deserve to lick your boots. Heh feel better? Should we rub your narcissistic ego some more?
    You were warned. Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosai View Post
    Oh then nothing to worry about. Nothing can stop those ghettos and their plebian players from standing in the way of fs and the glory of the honor crown. All hail almighty fs! I know I dont have much but I offer my 1500 honor to you, fs, as a token of my admiration.
    You have less honor than a fresh rolled prov? Harsh bro.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Addict
    an update on the situation - we are still waiting for ss to show any signs of diplo, ive also tried to contact their monarch on whatsapp, but no success yet.. im sure some ppl would claim its us stalling diplo though :)

lost souls recently started hitting us into this conflict, i have also offered them cf but it was refused claiming we dont have a hostility vs ss.. i guess im expected to offer a cf & accept it myself too..

Scribe
    so FS cancels cf with SS. Waves them even though they were informed they were preparing for war. While not planning to even war SS. I asked and was told obviously they aren't actually planning to war SS. But yet they claim hostile protection.
    If you aren't actually planning to war, then you are not in a hostile. If you wave a kingdom below declare range, you are not in a hostile.
    See what happens when you get greedy?
    You can play that little trick a couple times an age but eventually people will talk to each other ;)

Scribe
    haha we posted the same time apparently :P yup I am not accepting a cf after you just got done telling me that your cf with SS didn't mean anything.
    I was not here when my province hit you, but I am now. And I totally understand them. You and your kingdom have been bottomfeeding, pushing the limits of whats legal and then had the audacity to be rude and call us liars. Are you seriously surprised?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    so FS cancels cf with SS. Waves them even though they were informed they were preparing for war. While not planning to even war SS. I asked and was told obviously they aren't actually planning to war SS. But yet they claim hostile protection.
    If you aren't actually planning to war, then you are not in a hostile. If you wave a kingdom below declare range, you are not in a hostile.
    See what happens when you get greedy?
    You can play that little trick a couple times an age but eventually people will talk to each other ;)
    if ss wants to take this to war, they are welcome to fill the meter to do that - thats not up to us.. same applies to getting a cf to end this relations, i have been actively trying to get this cf up..

thanks for admitting a double hostile situation openly - ive tried to prevent you from doing that, but we will have to deal with this obviously..

Forum Addict
    haha we posted the same time apparently :P yup I am not accepting a cf after you just got done telling me that your cf with SS didn't mean anything.
    I was not here when my province hit you, but I am now. And I totally understand them. You and your kingdom have been bottomfeeding, pushing the limits of whats legal and then had the audacity to be rude and call us liars. Are you seriously surprised?
    our cf with ss didnt have any terms attached, and it was a blank cf from yr6 after us sending a few plunders on them.. that was one of the false accusations against us, calling that a dealbreak and such.. you still fail to make a good case on what we did wrong, and keep repeating same non-sense over and over..

Scribe
    oh I didn't call you a deal breaker...I said that you said that cf didn't mean anything, and that is exactly what you said.

I also told you, you cannot wave kingdoms below declare range and then claim a hostile unless you actually plan on warring them.

You can also not complain that someone doesn't reply to you after Loiso , your in game monarch, just made it clear he does not have to answer mails.

What goes around , comes around. You had ample warning. I tried to tell you eventually this would happen.

You can call me a liar, etc doesn't matter. No one will agree with you that waving a kingdom below declare range that is preparing for war with someone else is fair play. Not one. And the proof is in the pudding, the only people that are "defending" your position are people from your own kingdom.

You are welcome to retal our hits, but know there are more just waiting to pick up the slack. You played your little game one too many times. Gig's up.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I don't play in FS, and I see no problem with what they're doing (although admittedly I've skimmed a lot of this lol)

Scribe
    you don't see a problem canceling a cf with a kingdom below declare range..receiving a mail(that you actually read) that the kingdom is in preparation to war someone else, and has an agreed war...then waving anyway...and then refusing to make it possible for waved kingdom to declare and instead demanding cf?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I don't play in FS, and I see no problem with what they're doing (although admittedly I've skimmed a lot of this lol)
    You're right Pam don't worry. This isn't a thread worth reading imo.

you don't see a problem canceling a cf with a kingdom below declare range..receiving a mail(that you actually read) that the kingdom is in preparation to war someone else, and has an agreed war...then waving anyway...and then refusing to make it possible for waved kingdom to declare and instead demanding cf?
    Even when you try to frame it in a negative light it looks absolutely fine.

1.Put in durations, notice, and min sizes into your deals if you don't want someone cancelling a cf on you to hit you.
    2. Agreed war isn't a protection from the rest of the server, go real hostile so you can actually complain about a double hostile, or go real war if you want the built in game protection from the server.
    3. It sounds like diplo is failing, that is a two way street mate.
    4. You always had the option to grow and be larger than FS instead of taking easy war wins. You can't complain about size difference when you made a choice to stay small.

Warring tier, I tell ya :/
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Don't get me wrong, you're definitely in a sucky situation, but from what I've read you've really made the situation a lot worse than it needed to be. To answer your question though, no, I don't see anything "wrong" with what FS is doing/did. I'd categorize it as more "mean" than "unfair"

I play in Ascension. I don't see that FS has done anything wrong here. A CF with no terms is like no cf at all. Claiming you are in war prep is the typical lie every ghetto uses to try and disuade hits. This thread is just another exampe of how SS cant handle diplo and doesn't deserve to play with the top warring kingdoms or be considered one themselves. Stay in middle land next age and war ghettos SS that's where you are comfortable. No one wants to hear you cry everytime you have to deal with a real kingdom. Also, the rematch with Ascension was still on the table after your wsk war if you had wanted to avoid getting farmed by FS. But that would have required initiative by SS and I suspect you'll prefer to play the victim.
    Last edited by AlphaQUp; 21-12-2015 at 02:06.

Scribe
    this isn't about my kingdom... and if you don't think there is anything wrong with waving ANYONE below declare range then you are part of the problem.

This is why new players quit. This is why new kingdoms fall apart. The declare limits and nw based gains system was put in place to protect from exactly this. And it's time someone did something about it.

Warring Tier is tired of the bs.

Thread Information