Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birdie Thanks BB

Forum Addict

Birdie Thanks BB

We would like to Thanks BB for spending time on us. To think my ghetto deserve that much attention. Felt honored

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    We would like to Thanks BB for spending time on us. To think my ghetto deserve that much attention. Felt honored
    I would like to extend those thanks and to see 2K acres under my Christmas from BB Santa :)
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Forum Addict
    52 mill waving 15 mill nw kingdom, asking for round 2. Lol. How gracious protector is... Have fun

Regular
    Dear Feint, we haven't been talking in group chat but its obvious.. best way to also tell others, "Don't random in or wave, we are teaching Birdie a lesson.. so its Rd2... ".

I heard talks that FSU kingdom got razed by Utopian community for some reason messing with big kingdoms. If I am not mistaken... Heard, did not read it myself..
    Not too sure if they have huge kingdoms waving small kingdoms to bully... If there is anything at all....

Cheers... disgrace... Cheated, don't admit, twist n turn, now wanna be disgusting. That's the end of your name... Pro Tec Tor....

If there was a call for rd2, it would be the one who lost wanting a rematch... never a bully want to bully again... if so, let me talk to feint and the kd... we can max the meter since we have no choice... get into another war, wd 48 hours. you can pump urself with another 15% acres, WW and honour. then go rd3, and rd4 till u top the charts.. what can a small kd do? other than succumb to it?

Disgrace...

I think we should war again. So far so good we did well.

52 mill waving 15 mill nw kingdom, asking for round 2. Lol. How gracious protector is... Have fun
    We're not asking for anything, we just do. What you do with it is up to you really. You didn't message me for any diplo and a couple of your guys just talk stupid crap. I see no reason to not expect you to hit us OOW when you did the same thing a week ago.
    Anyway, 19m waving 42m is all good but reverse is bad? I'd agree if the smaller one did nothing to annoy the bigger ine, but seeing you initiated round 1 I see no reason to not start round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Sin View Post
    Dear Feint, we haven't been talking in group chat but its obvious.. best way to also tell others, "Don't random in or wave, we are teaching Birdie a lesson.. so its Rd2... ".

I heard talks that FSU kingdom got razed by Utopian community for some reason messing with big kingdoms. If I am not mistaken... Heard, did not read it myself..
    Not too sure if they have huge kingdoms waving small kingdoms to bully... If there is anything at all....

Cheers... disgrace... Cheated, don't admit, twist n turn, now wanna be disgusting. That's the end of your name... Pro Tec Tor....

If there was a call for rd2, it would be the one who lost wanting a rematch... never a bully want to bully again... if so, let me talk to feint and the kd... we can max the meter since we have no choice... get into another war, wd 48 hours. you can pump urself with another 15% acres, WW and honour. then go rd3, and rd4 till u top the charts.. what can a small kd do? other than succumb to it?

Disgrace...
    This is no community action. Just us vs you.

See previous post. You wave us, all good. We wave back, now we're bullies. You gained honor from this (something you obviously cared about), so we'll drop you back 5k or something and we're happy.

What you do with it is your choice.

Didn't the smaller kingdom initiate all this?
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Didn't the smaller kingdom initiate all this?
    BB hit birdies first and wanted them to donate the prov honor crown to their orc in exchange for a CF.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    BB hit birdies first and wanted them to donate the prov honor crown to their orc in exchange for a CF.
    2 hits is hardly initiating. Giving up 300 honor is hardly donating prov crown.

You are the best bb! teach those lowly ghettos a lesson. How dare they stand up to the mighty protector and bb? you and fs would make the perfect alliance, go and show these weaker noobs how its done.

Forum Addict
    This is their reason. They want back their ego. Haha. Must be a loser in real life thus seeking accomplishment in game/// Forum post wont change anything. Can't expect to get away with a surplus honor after waving us and having some of ur nubs talk bad about us!
    >
    > If you want it to end you can start doing some diplo and mebe we can figure something out
    >
    > Although with your typical stubborness I dont see it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    2 hits is hardly initiating. Giving up 300 honor is hardly donating prov crown.
    It is still is but not significantly u mean? Don't act innocent. U played this game well long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    This is no community action. Just us vs you.

See previous post. You wave us, all good. We wave back, now we're bullies. You gained honor from this (something you obviously cared about), so we'll drop you back 5k or something and we're happy.

What you do with it is your choice.
    Don't anyhow quote-- I no mention about anything- I was showing my appreciation for the almighty BB and their crew. Ur actions has spoken. How great and generous is BB and his crew. Still hungry . Despite gain in acres with war win, that wasn't enough. Cute to see a B2B and shamelessly tagging round 2. Lol. Legitimate tag.
    Last edited by Palem; 21-12-2015 at 01:26. Reason: c-c-c-combo breaker

When no one standing up against this abuse to clinch prov crown, someone simply has to do it, ones that has the birds :) Wonder if the their plans were successful, will there be thoughts about why no one noticed it at the first place? No one willing to do the right thing to stop ?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    This is their reason. They want back their ego. Haha. Must be a loser in real life thus seeking accomplishment in game/// Forum post wont change anything.
    Don't insult users

Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    When no one standing up against this abuse to clinch prov crown, someone simply has to do it, ones that has the birds :) Wonder if the their plans were successful, will there be thoughts about why no one noticed it at the first place? No one willing to do the right thing to stop ?
    What prov crown is everyone talking about? If you're referring to a racial crown then you're mistaken those aren't crowns.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information