Thread: Suicide Squad VS FReakstyle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Members of BB helped organize the action. They took responsibility for it by giving acres/honour/resources to ED as payment/punishment for the crimes. ED said they were ok with that and case was closed.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale View Post
    Members of BB helped organize the action. They took responsibility for it by giving acres/honour/resources to ED as payment/punishment for the crimes. ED said they were ok with that and case was closed.
    How were pyro and FS punished? I mean its easy for bb to give up a bit of something thats irrelevant to them. I also find it hard to believe that ED had much of a choice in the matter.

Sounds a little like a symbolic joke.

By the way, which kd are you in? CR?
    Last edited by lampost; 28-12-2015 at 00:26.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    How were pyro and FS punished? I mean its easy for bb to give up a bit of something thats irrelevant to them. I also find it hard to believe that ED had much of a choice in the matter.

Sounds a little like a symbolic joke.

By the way, which kd are you in? CR?
    Pale is running his kd, which I think folks refer to as Crazies.

The situation was particularly awkward -- ED had offered FS an EOACF earlier that same day, which FS was declining running up to when pyro waved ED, shortly after which FS hit back some as well (as ED continued to hit FS). Obviously FS/Pyro were in the wrong.

I was asked by some folks in ED leadership to help with the situation. By the time talks concluded, as SF points out, Nesta had essentially indicated that he had been asked to wave ED by FS. At this point, it was clear that FS/Pyro were at fault. It came out that FS/Pyro had spoken to folks in BB for advice about how to handle the situation. The folks in BB were given some of the immediate details, but not the historic context, considering the FS/ED conflict had spanned multiple ages at this point with some dick plays on both sides. They had given recommendations based on that, without doing any investigation.

I asked ED leadership what they wanted to call it a day and end it. They wanted the honor restored and a deal with FS/pyro/BB (ideally they wanted one to let them fight FS again later in the age, that wound up getting axed because it would be impossible to legislate a fair fight). They didn't actually ask for additional restitution beyond that. I told flogger they wanted the honor they lost to Pyro off FS; BB offered to put up the honor to resolve things and make it easier because a bunch of people were pissy. Helluva/Tad accepted that -- I think Parth was offline at the time.

Presumably if the 'wronged' kd says the punishment is acceptable, you're fine.

Thread Information