Maybe FS should understand the word "honours"

I wiki the word "honours"

it means high respect; great esteem.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Sunny View Post
    Maybe FS should understand the word "honours"

I wiki the word "honours"

it means high respect; great esteem.
    Yeah they should beg SS for a CF and give them free acres/honor and maybe a BJ(best job) at the end of it to show how honorable they are...

They waved SS for some honor - how many warring kds waves between wars for learns, how many top kds waves kds for land - SS didnt wanted to CF and choosed to fight back, so let the farm begin.
    GL hf

Even the game mechanism won't allow them to declare. The nw different is too big :/

Post Fiend
    BB to SS tms.

If FS plans this well, they can whore good honor.

Gonna grab my popcorn when i get to home, i hope it brings a lot of action to the table as the age is so boring for the bottom (me).
    Last edited by Over; 21-12-2015 at 10:38.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    There was this young boy that would compulsively shred papers. Didn't matter what it was, if he saw a piece of paper, it was getting shredded. He was simply doing what felt natural for him to do.

His parents, concerned about the problem, attempted to get their son some help. They started taking the boy to all sorts of therapists and psychologists. The boy hated this so much that his shredding behavior got much worse, which in turn made the parents send their son to even more therapists and psychologists. Finally, they felt desperate and took their son to the best therapist in the country. Everyone sat down and the child explained why he was shredding papers. The therapist told the boy, "You know, you wouldn't have to see all of these people if you would just stop shredding papers..."

Then the boy turns to his parents and says, "Well why didn't you say so?"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    There was this young boy that would compulsively shred papers. Didn't matter what it was, if he saw a piece of paper, it was getting shredded. He was simply doing what felt natural for him to do.

His parents, concerned about the problem, attempted to get their son some help. They started taking the boy to all sorts of therapists and psychologists. The boy hated this so much that his shredding behavior got much worse, which in turn made the parents send their son to even more therapists and psychologists. Finally, they felt desperate and took their son to the best therapist in the country. Everyone sat down and the child explained why he was shredding papers. The therapist told the boy, "You know, you wouldn't have to see all of these people if you would just stop shredding papers..."

Then the boy turns to his parents and says, "Well why didn't you say so?"
    I gotta wanna flag this for being off topic...wth xD

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Yeah they should beg SS for a CF and give them free acres/honor and maybe a BJ(best job) at the end of it to show how honorable they are...

They waved SS for some honor - how many warring kds waves between wars for learns, how many top kds waves kds for land - SS didnt wanted to CF and choosed to fight back, so let the farm begin.
    GL hf
    We all know you are allies of FS so it's easy for you to say. I wonder if you are still of this opinion if Wsk were in SS's shoes and not allied to FS. Let's see.. you receive one full wave while you have agreed war, then another full wave while cf discussions are still in place.

Forum Fanatic
    I had conversations with Francis and Markers about this situation on Saturday and it seemed to be heading in the right direction.

What happened?

Also, Markers had told me that they (SS) did not have a war deal when they were waved, but that they were working on a war deal. Was Markers wrong, or is the representation changing?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    I had conversations with Francis and Markers about this situation on Saturday and it seemed to be heading in the right direction.

What happened?

Also, Markers had told me that they (SS) did not have a war deal when they were waved, but that they were working on a war deal. Was Markers wrong, or is the representation changing?
    Nope we were setting up a war, after the wave was no longer possible as the honor was needed. Other kds declined war invitations so left us to play with fs! So can they crown? Let's find out! My money is on wsk double crown

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Nope we were setting up a war, after the wave was no longer possible as the honor was needed. Other kds declined war invitations so left us to play with fs! So can they crown? Let's find out! My money is on wsk double crown
    :))) we needed a rematch for that but u choosed to go wild so dont loose ur money on us :P

* from personal experience.. fighting a bigger kd just so u can proove a point never ends up well. We did that too once or twice :P You should have solved this on the diplo way, but I know its to late now.. once u started on this road... so gl hf... sad that it will be a farm war though

Enthusiast
    Farm war can get deleted? Haha.

Lets just have fun everyone.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by FS Best KD in the World View Post
    We all know you are allies of FS so it's easy for you to say. I wonder if you are still of this opinion if Wsk were in SS's shoes and not allied to FS. Let's see.. you receive one full wave while you have agreed war, then another full wave while cf discussions are still in place.
    agreeing with someone on a issue doesnt make us allies... Despite all this fuss I still believe what they did was ok cuz as I keep saying - why nobody cryes when a top 10 land kd goes and wave them for land?! or a warring kd goes and does a learn wave on a smaller kd?! From my point of view, what they did was pretty much the same, the dif is that the diplo between u and them didnt worked out for some reasons.

Post Demon
    Iam kinda getting used to ppl refusing to tank a wave and choose to play victim role instead and make huge fuss about it. Apparently its standard behavior these days.

What annoys me tho is that ppl are actually considering existing war deal, or in this case even negotiations about war deal to offer some kind of protection ? Its preposterous to even consider this, let alone use it as justification for any type of action or behavior.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    :))) we needed a rematch for that but u choosed to go wild so dont loose ur money on us :P

* from personal experience.. fighting a bigger kd just so u can proove a point never ends up well. We did that too once or twice :P You should have solved this on the diplo way, but I know its to late now.. once u started on this road... so gl hf... sad that it will be a farm war though
    this is exatly why they bully kingdoms do this though. They think they can get away with it and no one will do anything about it. If Utopians sent them a clear message that this will not be tolerated then it would stop or at least there would be much less of it.
    A while ago deal breaks were common every day things. Today deals do still get broken but not even close to as often. The reason is because as a community we decided to do something about dealbreaking. So now the ones thinking about a dealbreak have to consider how the community will react not just the kingdom they are about to dealbreak.
    This is no different. If we say it won't be tolerated anymore then it won't happen as often anymore.

Thread Information