Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide Squad VS FReakstyle

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    this is exatly why they bully kingdoms do this though. They think they can get away with it and no one will do anything about it. If Utopians sent them a clear message that this will not be tolerated then it would stop or at least there would be much less of it.
    A while ago deal breaks were common every day things. Today deals do still get broken but not even close to as often. The reason is because as a community we decided to do something about dealbreaking. So now the ones thinking about a dealbreak have to consider how the community will react not just the kingdom they are about to dealbreak.
    This is no different. If we say it won't be tolerated anymore then it won't happen as often anymore.
    go ahead mirana, name what you want to do to us and see if it would be tolerated by the community as well..

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Iam kinda getting used to ppl refusing to tank a wave and choose to play victim role instead and make huge fuss about it. Apparently its standard behavior these days.

What annoys me tho is that ppl are actually considering existing war deal, or in this case even negotiations about war deal to offer some kind of protection ? Its preposterous to even consider this, let alone use it as justification for any type of action or behavior.
    Well when you break a cf and wave without notice, after being messaged 10hrs in advance we are about to come to terms on a war. It is a big deal, and it is morally and ethically wrong. Fs chose to ignore diplo from march 5th til around the 24th - after that the damage was done, our fun war no longer possible. And a cf terms saying we can't get within 85% of fs honor is laughable. Why is terms like this even legal in the game? Forces chart shaping when you eliminate kds from contention. Because of those terms I figured I'd have fun and see if fs can win that crown with some retals since they declined war and no one else wanted to war us yet.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Farm war can get deleted? Haha.

Lets just have fun everyone.
    According to francis my track record will get my deleted lawl (45 ages and 1 deletion)

Scribe
    Francis, where in that post did I mention FS ? or you? guilty conscience ? Are you saying this is what you do and why you do it?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    :))) we needed a rematch for that but u choosed to go wild so dont loose ur money on us :P

* from personal experience.. fighting a bigger kd just so u can proove a point never ends up well. We did that too once or twice :P You should have solved this on the diplo way, but I know its to late now.. once u started on this road... so gl hf... sad that it will be a farm war though
    We could have but didn't think you would be interested, we got next age!

Enthusiast
    Wsk you could war ascension, they were interested in you.

Spartans and ascension war also broke down. In fact they asked us if we would want a jump onto a war, honestly, i think fs deserved the best to win the honor crown. Anyway Its eoa soon and they had firmly secured the crown so why not just enjoy this.

Fs gave a term for cf. Its insulting and even if we war others and they are just going to take away our honor if, and a big if we gets above that 85% honor range, it doesnt help right? So stand up and yolo!

If others in our shoes, let me know what would you have it done.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    I gotta wanna flag this for being off topic...wth xD
    It's a metaphor...

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    It's a metaphor...
    I actually enjoyed this. As it says, if something bothers you , say something.

It's a metaphor...
    Then why didnt you just say so! Thank you, you walked into it

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Wsk you could war ascension, they were interested in you.

Spartans and ascension war also broke down. In fact they asked us if we would want a jump onto a war, honestly, i think fs deserved the best to win the honor crown. Anyway Its eoa soon and they had firmly secured the crown so why not just enjoy this.

Fs gave a term for cf. Its insulting and even if we war others and they are just going to take away our honor if, and a big if we gets above that 85% honor range, it doesnt help right? So stand up and yolo!

If others in our shoes, let me know what would you have it done.
    your steward agreed to those terms though, but you didnt confirm.. you didnt negotiate over it, nor did any counter-offer.. you preferred to burn the bridge instead, hoping for outside help you can gather & asking every kd around for helping you gb us - you are just beyond redemption..
    Last edited by LoRD_SaMPuaN; 21-12-2015 at 18:26.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by markersV2 View Post
    Then why didnt you just say so! Thank you, you walked into it
    Well done, but don't avoid bans.

@SaMPuaN - Don't insult users.

Forum Addict

hardly keeping myself, somehow it got out in the end, edited..

Ah so certain users get warned before banned? How come markers got banned without a warning?

Enthusiast
    Yea im pathetic then. Suits yourself.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Well when you break a cf and wave without notice, after being messaged 10hrs in advance we are about to come to terms on a war. It is a big deal, and it is morally and ethically wrong. Fs chose to ignore diplo from march 5th til around the 24th - after that the damage was done, our fun war no longer possible. And a cf terms saying we can't get within 85% of fs honor is laughable. Why is terms like this even legal in the game? Forces chart shaping when you eliminate kds from contention. Because of those terms I figured I'd have fun and see if fs can win that crown with some retals since they declined war and no one else wanted to war us yet.
    get over it - we dont have to let you know about our plans, and all you had was 'talks' about a possible war.. you were basically sitting ducks with so close honor to us in the charts, with virtually nothing to defend it & it was only natural it got farmed.. as for %85 honor range, only blame yourself - your most recent action towards us was a fake war, and there is no reason to believe you wouldnt do it again..

Thread Information