Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide Squad VS FReakstyle

Scribe
    so did you forget Lost Souls in your accusations? or was for once me showing proof that our conflict with FS started before they even waved SS enough for you to leave us out on purpose? As I always see the good potential in people I thank you for respecting us. I do however question your statement. Other than FS, has anyone had anything bad to say about SS this age? Any claims of unfair behavior? cheating? rudeness? I haven't seen any.
    But yet you take FS' word over theirs. Why? They have been consistently reported for unfair behavior, they are very rude and they have so much more to gain from this situation than SS.

Not to mention they have yet to respond to the db allegations brought forward by iampost

This isn't really a debate about one side of the story or anither. I read SS's account of how it went down and don't find anything wrong with FS's actions based on SS's own account of things. At least nothing that would've justified deal breaking eoa CFs and gb one kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaQUp View Post
    You can have the monarchs of ruthless birdie etc post on here as they have that they are taking their actions strictly of their own accord but enough players from SS/ruthless/birdie have made it clear that there was collusion before and after the war with FS commenced. You have your friends raze into an active war to try and influence who crowns and you expected any other result than this? You brought these razes on yourself actions have consequences.
    From where I'm sitting and watching I don't believe they are that concerned about the crown any longer. They are living just like the name says Yolo EoA. I doubt this war ends this age as neither have anything more to lose.

/passes out popcorn

I don't play in either kingdom (I play in ascension) so I kind of hope it lasts til eoa with both kingdoms destroyed..but have my biased reasons for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    Other than FS, has anyone had anything bad to say about SS this age? Any claims of unfair behavior? cheating? rudeness? I haven't seen any.
    I haven't heard anyone speak I'll of SS this age although I really haven't heard of them much before this age either. I have 3 friends all in separate warring kingdoms that fought them. The only thing I gathered from them all is the bring one hell of a fight and destroyed their TM's. Not sure who their war losses are to but I know of 3 war wins.

Scribe
    This isn't really a debate about one side of the story or anither. I read SS's account of how it went down and don't find anything wrong with FS's actions based on SS's own account of things. At least nothing that would've justified deal breaking eoa CFs and gb one kingdom.
    and who died and made you God? you said you read SS's account of things...they aren't the one razing into a war. Their only "crime" was to actually war FS rather than running. Same thing we did earlier this age btw. So how would SS' account of things show you if it is worth hitting into a war for, if SS isn't the one hitting into war?

just a reminder FS db allegations are still unanswered

Regular
    Their only "crime" was to actually war FS rather than running. Same thing we did earlier this age btw.
    If i remember the chronology of events correctly, and your PM to FS, you didnt decide to war. you were hiding behind declaration range. FS forced you into the war because you were careless with hostile points. So no. not the same thing.

FS db allegations unanswered. Pretty much the summary of this thread.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by s7ark View Post
    If i remember the chronology of events correctly, and your PM to FS, you didnt decide to war. you were hiding behind declaration range. FS forced you into the war because you were careless with hostile points. So no. not the same thing.
    see, that's just one of those lies FS likes to tell. You can't on the one hand wave a kingdom below declaration range and then accuse them of hiding behind declaration range. FS was the one trying to hide behind declaration range.

In my statement I however just meant that we also did not run and warred them.

and how is that statement about db and hitting into hostile coming? figured out a good spin yet?

Post Fiend
    You can have the monarchs of ruthless birdie etc post on here as they have that they are taking their actions strictly of their own accord but enough players from SS/ruthless/birdie have made it clear that there was collusion before and after the war with FS commenced. You have your friends raze into an active war to try and influence who crowns and you expected any other result than this? You brought these razes on yourself actions have consequences.
    what is wrong with influencing a crown? this is the first time i heard influencing a crown is against the rules.(not talking about FW or other rule-breaking issues) so if a kingdom is gonna crown others cannot do anything about it? I think we are debating on this issue for nothing. FS wants to crown, hits into SS, SS and co don't like to see FS crowning (and maybe personal reasons), hits into their war. sounds simple

hey guys, so much hate over here. However what I would like to say is it is a very fun real war. What is utopia without dramas? At least we can end the age with one big good bang and topics to talk on. Let us all see this in a while picture rather than pinpoint whom is at fault or whom is honorable or whatsoever. Peaceee guys!!

Scribe
    uh distancing myself from that statement pukusam. Crowning is not our concern. We may not think they deserve something called the honor crown, but we are razing because of bullying and sh1tplay

Regular
    see, that's just one of those lies FS likes to tell. You can't on the one hand wave a kingdom below declaration range and then accuse them of hiding behind declaration range. FS was the one trying to hide behind declaration range.

In my statement I however just meant that we also did not run and warred them.

and how is that statement about db and hitting into hostile coming? figured out a good spin yet?
    you call bully because FS is stronger. Why would a stronger KD hide?

So you see sampuan online? or Loiso? im sure they have other things going on than to dwell here.

uh distancing myself from that statement pukusam. Crowning is not our concern. We may not think they deserve something called the honor crown, but we are razing because of bullying and sh1tplay
    ofc you're not. i dont think the guys who complains about 'bullying' deserves to be in the running for crown. Especially the honor crown. I agree its BS to call it honor. but treat it as a resource should clear your mind of it.

on a side note. I didnt realize this game has so many wieners. Where are the players of old who compared strats and discuss math. Or am i in the wrong thread? I'm sure most of the old timers are used to all these 'bullying'. Think the new breed are getting soft. the bunch, not the KD, no disrespect.
    Last edited by s7ark; 23-12-2015 at 04:23.

I have a few suggestions if you venture over to the"suggestions" part of the forums. People should check out that area more often when they believe things need to change. Bishop will tell you the same thing. If you want to see changes or have ideas that's where you go.

Anyways carry on everyone!

Forum Addict
    Monarch of Birdie here.
    I raze FS because Protector told me to.

Next one i be razing will be WSK when they in war with Ascension. I wont explain why.

49hrs before EOA, I will go into war with BB at Max hostile meter. Will WD 10 min before EOA

Simple as that. Protector said: "You nub..it was so easy to get honor crown. And I will show to these GHETTOS"
    Last edited by Feint; 23-12-2015 at 04:26. Reason: Protector said dont tell others, so pls keep this to yourself

Thread Information