Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide Squad VS FReakstyle

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    get over it - we dont have to let you know about our plans, and all you had was 'talks' about a possible war.. you were basically sitting ducks with so close honor to us in the charts, with virtually nothing to defend it & it was only natural it got farmed.. as for %85 honor range, only blame yourself - your most recent action towards us was a fake war, and there is no reason to believe you wouldnt do it again..
    Lol a fake war? Get over yourself. Besides it was more than talks, the war was set to be finalized. So next time you are in the midst of war terms and another kd waves you, remember this. And again, as feint as clearly stated multiple times, he was the one who did the fake warring. Not redemption.
    Last edited by glubglub; 21-12-2015 at 18:47.

Scribe
    There was a fake war? when did I miss this?

Whats up with these december 2015 nubs being born recently?

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Whats up with these december 2015 nubs being born recently?
    Everyone knows December 2013 was the vintage.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Everyone knows December 2013 was the vintage.
    December 2012 was better.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Well when you break a cf and wave without notice, after being messaged 10hrs in advance we are about to come to terms on a war. It is a big deal, and it is morally and ethically wrong.
    Cannot agree with this. What you are suggesting would mean that a kingdom can just keep going from one agreed war to the next and no one is allowed to hit them?

Fs chose to ignore diplo from march 5th til around the 24th - after that the damage was done, our fun war no longer possible. And a cf terms saying we can't get within 85% of fs honor is laughable. Why is terms like this even legal in the game?
    Now are you or are you not competing for the honor crown? If yes then you will have to deal with other kingdoms also competing. If not then what is the problem?

Forces chart shaping when you eliminate kds from contention.
    The term chart shaping was coined to describe a kingdom that willingly farms out acres/honor just to spite the current chart leader and make sure they don't win. One competitor engaging another is not chart shaping.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Cannot agree with this. What you are suggesting would mean that a kingdom can just keep going from one agreed war to the next and no one is allowed to hit them?

Now are you or are you not competing for the honor crown? If yes then you will have to deal with other kingdoms also competing. If not then what is the problem?

The term chart shaping was coined to describe a kingdom that willingly farms out acres/honor just to spite the current chart leader and make sure they don't win. One competitor engaging another is not chart shaping.
    Ss was not competing for honor crown no, however we did need it to stay competitive in wae. If fs did not ignore diplo they would've known this. But ss is having fun still

Markers was not suggesting all kds abuse the honor code of staying out of agreed wars but saying you should at least respond to messages so that way you don't waste people's time or yours.

You also misquoted. Markers said how is trying to force a cf deal with terms that forces other kds to give up land or honor and make them agree to no longer try to crown legal? By all accounts the very definition you are shaping the charts by eliminating competition. although ss was only aiming one last war to end age trying something different
    Last edited by glubglub; 21-12-2015 at 20:24.

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    get over it - we dont have to let you know about our plans, and all you had was 'talks' about a possible war.. you were basically sitting ducks with so close honor to us in the charts, with virtually nothing to defend it & it was only natural it got farmed.. as for %85 honor range, only blame yourself - your most recent action towards us was a fake war, and there is no reason to believe you wouldnt do it again..
    Wow, I cannot believe u actually said something like this? What is the fun of playing this game? U guys are setting all the rules here now? Next time we should just check and make sure not to get the honors anywhere nears fs? Don't try to kill joy!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by glubglub View Post
    Ah so certain users get warned before banned? How come markers got banned without a warning?
    No. Certain remarks don't get the benefit of a warning. Calling a user (borderline) retarded isn't ok, regardless of who is making the comment.

Also, the witch hunt is getting a little old.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Sunny View Post
    Wow, I cannot believe u actually said something like this? What is the fun of playing this game? U guys are setting all the rules here now? Next time we should just check and make sure not to get the honors anywhere nears fs? Don't try to kill joy!
    Nothing wrong with what he said. Weather you like it or not we were no1 and no2 honor, we wanted to secure no1.
    You knew we are going to wave you, and you tried to find war asap so we couldnt hit you. Personally i think you should have jumped oow 2hs early and fullout wave KD in range, that would keep you safe from us for limited time at least, and maybe you would have gotten a war and honor crown in process.

Alternativly you could have get a deal to not compete to honor and we would leave you alone and you could have had your fun till oea. You wouldnt be first KD to agree to that in exchange for eoacf.

Option that was not realistic was to go oow, w/o cf deal with us and w/o relations with another KD, hoping we would let you walk away while we ourself dont have any meaningful war options and hand you crow in process for free.
    Ofc we waved you, you can call us bullies and whatnot, it doesnt change anything.

You had option to actually war us before you warred WSK, we offered you to LD to your size and fight you for no1 spot. You stalled those talks, danced around our offer asking us to LD first before we enter war talks (lol at that part) and eventually fought WSK. There is nothing wrong with your actions, but you cant expect to fly under our radar for month+ and not fight us. You are not entitled to free pass to honor crown just cause you are smaller than us.

This entire situation is stupid, but i dont have have problem with you fighting back ... problem is you have enlisted another KD to aid you, and are attempting to enlist more. You are making fuss here simply as means to justify your actions and gather support for yourself.

Am I surprised ? No, just like you were "victims" of feint's fw few ages back that got your KD deleted, now you are "uninvolved" in Lost Souls hitting into our hostile.

Its redicolous you are part of 2v1 and activly trying to enlist more support for your goals, and still you have audacity to play victim here.
    w/e ... FS pays it debts, lets play this out for now

Forum Addict
    You also misquoted. Markers said how is trying to force a cf deal with terms that forces other kds to give up land or honor and make them agree to no longer try to crown legal? By all accounts the very definition you are shaping the charts by eliminating competition. although ss was only aiming one last war to end age trying something different
    If they are not allowed to wave and not allowed to make a deal for honor points, how exactly are they supposed to prevent you from passing them in honor charts?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    If they are not allowed to wave and not allowed to make a deal for honor points, how exactly are they supposed to prevent you from passing them in honor charts?
    FS has 120.1k honor at this very moment
    SS has 104.7k honor at this very moment

What was the honor difference when CF broke a couple days back?

Currently SS is 87% of FS. Just curious where they were at when they were posing a threat to the honor crown.
    Last edited by Ghostfinger; 21-12-2015 at 21:52.

Thats how the food chain works.
    Making a CF deal instead of fighting is perfectly fine. This is mostly done to avoid losing more than one would if it gets to an actual fight, but without prep+hostile+war time spent.

The alternative is to fight or to CF after 1-2 waves

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostfinger View Post
    FS has 120.1k honor at this very moment
    SS has 104.7k honor at this very moment

What was the honor difference when CF broke a couple days back?

Currently SS is 87% of FS. Just curious where they were at when they were posing a threat to the honor crown.
    Difference was 1K if I remember correctly, dead even.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    this is exatly why they bully kingdoms do this though. They think they can get away with it and no one will do anything about it. If Utopians sent them a clear message that this will not be tolerated then it would stop or at least there would be much less of it.
    @Palem is it ok to say she is full of **** ? I if not i apologize and feel free to edit/I will. Otherwise Mirana you are full of ****.

You are butthurt over us NW droping and getting free WW of your KD, simple as that. Your crusade is nothing but bs to obfuscate the fact your gangsta wannabe attitude and big mouth gave us free win. That and salve for your bruised ego ofc.
    Just to call you out on your BS and show how you got yourself "bullied" ill recap course of events as they happened here:

Feb3YR8 I Cant Stop (FS) invaded and stole from Mo Problems (LostSouls).
    Feb3YR8 I Cant Stop (FS) captured 277 acres of land from Whizzii (LostSouls).
    Feb4YR8 An unknown province from Lost Souls (LostSouls) ambushed armies from I Cant Stop (FS) and took 138 acres of land.
    Feb4YR8 Whizzii (LostSouls) invaded I Cant Stop (FS) and captured 349 acres of land.

Few hours later we hit you 9 times.
    You send CF offer and ask us to move on.

We hit you 4 more times

On the same hour you hit us 7 times
    You change your KD name to : FS looking for ld armys out
    You put up this banner: http://imgur.com/KbRnYkc
    And send this message

Game Date February 22 of YR8
    Real Date Sat, 31 Oct at 14:21 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Conniving Queen The B of Apartment 23 (LostSouls)
    Recipient King D M the Warrior of Going Out In Style (FS)
    Subject hey
    I was gone for a day but I am back now. We shall continue with learns and massacres on you until now you offer CF ;) remember since you are bigger you will lose far more than we will. Have a most fabulous day

mirana

From this point onwards you hit us 42 times, while we hit you 15 times, you canceled your CF offer (not that it mattered, at this point it was too late for peacefull solution) and most of those hits were learns costing us LOT of science.
    There was no further communication and on March 24th we landdroped and declared.

There was bunch of msgs exchanged once we declared you, but I see no reason to flood the post.
    Basically you kept pointing out we had standing CF offer for 24hs, and Loiso was pointing out you cant expect CF if you retal.
    I'd add you cant especially if you retal as overboard as you did.
    You choose to fight rather than to tank wave, stop complaining about it.

Thread Information