Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Suicide Squad VS FReakstyle

Scribe
    oh good let's all grow next age and do nothing but ghetto bash :) seems like a totally cool age. I am sure the ghettos will barely mind a all too. They'll invite all their friends to play a game where they get to work on their provinces trying to learn game mechanics for a few weeks and then they can look forward to being farmed for whatever resources are available. But it really doesn't matter what 1000 or 2000 players think anyway, cause if someone fights back we'll just kill em.

Have fun y'all it'll be awesome
    and then in an age or two or three you can all bash each other cause no one else will be left :)

You are right , all 20 of you or maybe it's even 100 of you.
    Which makes me wrong, I apologize for taking up your time. I am done

Post Fiend
    Quit pretending to be a ghetto. Size is not the only measure of skill. There are/were big ghettos out there who feed the whoring kingdoms every age. Being small in size and #2 honour? Not a ghetto.

Small size is not an excuse to be safe from competition.

Veteran
    Here Is the thing SS aren't innocent and have done some ****ty things this age to people smaller then them. Why my kingdom and a couple others have stayed out of the situation all together. Including stealing from eowcf, hitting into hostiles and doing there own form of honor whoring. So I could care less if there all killed off. But I completely agree this raze killing by the top is not good for the game and needs to be stopped before we lose what little players are left. But obviously with the group of players left playing things will never change. So if you don't like it just quit or go growth and change things from the top. I understand growing is extremely boring hence why I don't do it anymore. But you will never change it from the bottom or by talking in the forums. Actions speak louder then words and new age is right around the corner. Don't forget everyone gets a explore button haha. Happy Holidays and just remember it's only a game.

Thank you all for putting things into perspective for me.
    I finally realize how lucky I am to be playing in FS and not in some other KD.
    The day I leave or get kicked out of FS is the day I quit Utopia.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    It seems that SS is going to be GS soon.

Green Squad

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post

If CR wants to raze out the top honor kingdoms to try and raise themselves up to the cherished triple crown, they're more than free to try and do it. I don't think it would be successful and I think they would find themselves getting a whole lot of unwanted attention (the kind that would result in kingdoms banding together to work against them), but I certainly wouldn't call it ****playing.
    You just contradicted yourself palem, in the scenario you listed: IF CR wants to get the honor crown also by bottomfeeding everyone, it would be very successful because any Quote "unwanted attention (the kind that would result in kingdoms banding together to work against them)" would just result in all the whorers at the top raze killing those said kingdoms that try to stand up to CR; exactly how this played out with the majority of the whorers raze killing those trying to stand up to FS ****play. But CR is not FS and won't drop so low just for the triple crown they can easily get.

Forum Addict
    Let continue next age. So FS and BB all tagging right at the start next age?
    Last edited by Feint; 26-12-2015 at 08:26. Reason: Maybe not, cos u already use it to play marbles; no more left

I just saw a cat eat a mouse, thats so friggin unfair the cat is so much bigger :/

Happy holidays

PS. Palem i like youre thinking! :)
    PS.2 Goodwitch i hope santa gave u gifts even doh u lie so much :/

PS.3 Bishop, Dark elves?!?!
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Here Is the thing SS aren't innocent and have done some ****ty things this age to people smaller then them. Why my kingdom and a couple others have stayed out of the situation all together. Including stealing from eowcf, hitting into hostiles and doing there own form of honor whoring. So I could care less if there all killed off.
    The actions of one player in the KD (whose actions have been sanctioned by SS leaders) does not equal the actions of KD-wide actions backed by the leaders. Noone hit into hostiles as far as I'm aware, please provide details. Unless this was also an isolated incident by a rogue player. "Their form of honor whoring" means what? All our honor were gained from war wins, and we never waved for honor any kd smaller than us all age. If that's what you mean by "their form of honor whoring", then I'm sure every KD is guilty of that.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    I dare all who are involved to tag next age. We continue this fight immediately once oop.. Shall we?
    This. Continue where we left off since this matter is obviously not settled.

SS and FS will tag war straight OOP. BB, Pyro and other FS buddies continue holding hands and razing SS at their own discretion.

is it too late to join the fight and get a free ghetto farmwar OOP next age?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    We have SN archive for whole age and Specter never waved us.

Its a lie, you are a liar.
    Hmm, I do feel like there were hits made, we dont fancy things such as Archive our news because we've never seen the point to do so, and mostly cause we are just too damn lazy to be bothered.

Prior to said war that stated in the quote that Goodwitch had pulled, I was in talks with the Monarch of FS for war, and I feel like we had pretty much completed talks before y'all jumped into war with a much smaller kd. Frankly, pyro pking me made me lose all my mail, but I'm sure he could fill us in as to where we were.

As for SS getting these kd's to help raze FS into war, in an organized manner, well that is utter crap. Since our war with SS, the monarch and i have kept in touch and have spoken in length about random shiet. And outside of frustration one time, he has never brought up FS war or even attempted to list my help. FS brought this upon themselves with ****play and then in return still got the help of kd's that all "preach" this fair play bull**** to smack down a kd that was already being bottom fed and have kept twisting and twisting things to justify their ****play.

I just wanted to cover the accusations of us being liars. And now I must go into my turkey coma. Catch y'all on the other side
    Last edited by Kandy; 26-12-2015 at 10:13.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandy View Post
    Hmm, I do feel like there were hits made, we dont fancy things such as Archive our news because we've never seen the point to do so, and mostly cause we are just too damn lazy to be bothered.

Prior to said war that stated in the quote that Goodwitch had pulled, I was in talks with the Monarch of FS for war, and I feel like we had pretty much completed talks before y'all jumped into war with a much smaller kd. Frankly, pyro pking me made me lose all my mail, but I'm sure he could fill us in as to where we were.

As for SS getting these kd's to help raze FS into war, in an organized manner, well that is utter crap. Since our war with SS, the monarch and i have kept in touch and have spoken in length about random shiet. And outside of frustration one time, he has never brought up FS war or even attempted to list my help. FS brought this upon themselves with ****play and then in return still got the help of kd's that all "preach" this fair play bull**** to smack down a kd that was already being bottom fed and have kept twisting and twisting things to justify their ****play.

I just wanted to cover the accusations of us being liars. And now I must go into my turkey coma. Catch y'all on the other side
    ill check my mail & timeline if you give me a hint about which prov you are.. we werent waved by spectre though, or perhaps it was only a few hits or something cos i cant recall it clearly..

as for ss topic, nothing was twisted by our side & apparently there are enough evidence to get so many kds to punish ss & other kds, including some kds they call their allies.. it would be extremely naive to think i can get like 10 kds to gb someone without any valid reasons..

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    ill check my mail & timeline if you give me a hint about which prov you are.. we werent waved by spectre though, or perhaps it was only a few hits or something cos i cant recall it clearly..

as for ss topic, nothing was twisted by our side & apparently there are enough evidence to get so many kds to punish ss & other kds, including some kds they call their allies.. it would be extremely naive to think i can get like 10 kds to gb someone without any valid reasons..

Nah, im hardly surprised by any crap the top pulls, so i hardly think it would be extremely naive. Also the prov name was Number 1

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    Yeah of course not, it just happens that your Feyr play alliance (FS, BB, Pyro, Wsk, and now Crazies due to ex-bb leader) that formed and took part in 3 gangbangs from last age until now are the ones razing SS, wow what a shocker. The only other kds that razed us were Pandas, and they are far from being allies, unless you count one of our members being ex Pandas automatically mean the two are allied, and some Pizza kd who we don't even know. And Anri had conveniently posted here earlier that Pandas were allied with FS prior to conflict began, which was the only reason they took part in the gangbang. So now, how about you stop spewing more lies just so you can justify the actions of FS and your allies (where's your 10 kds that wanted to gb, and of those 6 kds that razed us [BB, Pyro, Crazies, Wsk, Pandas, Pizza], were any even not your allies because there is evidence that Pizza had ex members and therefore also your allies lol).

Edit, this: incase you forgot. Although Pandas have now cfed with SS due to resolving the misunderstanding that one of our ex-panda members asking around does not equate the actions of SS leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    FS and me made a MAP this age.
    It becomes active when one or the other kd needs help.
    If a gb situation comes into play we will help them out.
    I was contacted and asked to gb freekstyle. I made Francis aware of this and it was clear that IF they would receive a unjust gb we would be there for them. We are not allied to any kd involved. It be rather obvious if you watch this kd history vs the kds involved. Were just doing the right thing and help a kd out. MAP always been a part of utopia. Dont mistake it for a cf/nap/allied. These kind of deals can be made to the devil itself. I dont know why some beleive that FS would have no one to help them when they get gbed?
    Last edited by Duke_; 26-12-2015 at 11:00.

Thread Information