View Poll Results: Is waving below declare range okay?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

40 49.38%
  • no

41 50.62%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is waving below declare range acceptable behavior?

Scribe

Is waving below declare range acceptable behavior?

Is it okay for a kingdom to wave someone that is so much smaller that they aren't able to declare war because of the networth difference?

This is not about retal waves or randoms, those are a totally different animal.

max meter = declare

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Definition of bully
    "A person using strength or power to hurt or coerce others by intimidation"
    (The Oxford Popular English Dictionary)

In my humble opinion any bottom feeding is bullying, but to justify it by claiming to have cfed all similar sized kingdoms and to have no other option, is beyond the pale.

Some players in kingdoms that are fed on, will feel discouraged to see much of their achievements taken away and will leave. Is this what the top kingdoms want?
    Last edited by Avispa; 21-12-2015 at 15:06.

Yes. Just like small kingdom waves bigger kingdom that is above declare range!

Scribe
    maybe I should have phrased that differently. I do believe it is just as wrong to wave someone above declare range as below, unless it's retals and then I think it's fine in either direction.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    Is it okay for a kingdom to wave someone that is so much smaller that they aren't able to declare war because of the networth difference?

This is not about retal waves or randoms, those are a totally different animal.
    is this a desperate attempt to justify your double-hostile? or perhaps hitting into war?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm gonna start closing some of the existing threads if people keep starting new threads about this...

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    is this a desperate attempt to justify your double-hostile? or perhaps hitting into war?
    is FS mentioned? This is not about you, or any particular case. This is about what is fair and what isn't. Leave that chip on your shoulder at the door please.

is FS mentioned? This is not about you, or any particular case. This is about what is fair and what isn't. Leave that chip on your shoulder at the door please.
    what he said
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Addict
    yeah mirana, i am sure it is :) how many kds you have lined up so far, for this gb against us? i heard both you and ss are working hard to get kds on your side..

Post Fiend
    Perhaps this would be yet another good reason to have a complete topfeed/bottomfeed cap. Make it so that 20 mill kingdoms can't get gains from a 5 mill kingdom and vice versa.. would solve the problem overnight and force kingdoms to find targets within war range.

Generally I believe waving into war is how real warring KDs do it -- no need for diplomacy and war agreements. Give button, and if they want war, they'll press it.

BUT
    In this case, FULL WAVING a KD that can't press button due to NW range, is a little skeezy. They are free to max meter to 150 points in order to war, but a kd has to be pretty f'ing small to be out of war declaration range. There's nothing in the game mechanics to stop it, so I can't say it is "unacceptable behavior."
    But I can say a kd I'm in will never do that. Because it goes against my personal code.

Whatever though. I'm Suicide Squad, and can't claim to be unbiased here :P
    Last edited by dingy2; 21-12-2015 at 15:40.
    Beast
    WarWins or BUST

Waving a kingdom below declare range should not be considered unacceptable behaviour. However, consider the suggestion here for such an activity to be completely eradicated in future ages.

Waving a kingdom out of declare range in either direction is wrong. Waving up into larger kingdoms to feed on the little ones or waving kingdoms so much smaller than you that they can't declare but are **** play. If your opinion is "well I don't have anyone else to wave because I've CF'ed everyone in range then maybe your taking and making way to many CF's. Doesn't give you the right to steal from the top or rob the bottom. Work on reducing those CF's and fight someone for real.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Meezeus View Post
    Waving a kingdom below declare range should not be considered unacceptable behaviour. However, consider the suggestion here for such an activity to be completely eradicated in future ages.
    why do you say it's not unacceptable and then make a suggestion to fix it? Just because the rules allow it, does not make it acceptable in my opinion. The rules allow all sorts of things that are not tolerated by the community and personally I think this should be one of those things that aren't acceptable. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to change your opinion, just confused to what your opinion is.

Thread Information