Easy vulturing.

Easy like Sunday morning
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Fiend
    Clap clap

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Poor Jerks never saw it coming... Looks like Zulu was there also! lol

Too easy. Don't know why Jerks declared on them too. Easy donations. Wave jerks for more easy war wins!

Quote Originally Posted by revrev View Post
    Too easy. Don't know why Jerks declared on them too. Easy donations. Wave jerks for more easy war wins!
    You could always wave spectre... and then let them declare on you and see if it WAS an easy war ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    You could always wave spectre... and then let them declare on you and see if it WAS an easy war ;-)
    Of course, it would be so easy to win if I am +1mill more than Spectre. But of course, Spectre can't war kds bigger than them.

Note : I am in the kd that accepted Spectre's cf before waving jerks.

Still vulturing after vulturing, KD after KD and still claiming the higher ground. Well played Spectre
    This game is dead.

Of course, it would be so easy to win if I am +1mill more than Spectre. But of course, Spectre can't war kds bigger than them.

Still vulturing after vulturing, KD after KD and still claiming the higher ground. Well played Spectre
    This game is dead.
    Sounds like a challenge to me!!! lol *not instigating at all* :-p

Post Fiend

This game is dead.
    Hipmunks? I'm pretty sure y'all were a million nw larger than us and u declined war

Or was it the History Makers? I'm pretty sure they were also larger and declined war as well
    Last edited by Kandy; 24-12-2015 at 02:51.

Tell Orenthalia I say hi.

Scribe
    It still baffles me how insulting a team that just lost sound like a good idea to so many.

I was busy so I missed this war. Pretty sure both kingdoms had a reason for warring otherwise they may have said something. It's not like this is Jerks' first rodeo.
    There are a million reasons a kingdom may decide to war someone bigger.
    Maybe they thought they could win it but a tiny thing can happen and cost you a war. So maybe they miscalculated their success rate. With big risk comes big rewards, eoa it may have been worth the gamble.
    Maybe they have a new crew and wanted to learn something together. Expecting a loss but walking away more experienced thus richer.
    Or maybe they didn't plan at all and just figured what the heck it's eoa let's do it.

None of above cases means they GAVE Spectre anything. They are also no indication that Spectre bullied them. So unless Jerks say they were bullied I don't think anyone else has a right to.

Post Fiend
    Jerks warred Spectre because spectre waved into their previous hostile with us (NBD).

If it was up to me, I would have personally waved spectre while they were at war with Jerks. We beat Jerks easily when we warred them, but prior to that Spectre consistanly declined war with us... Even though they were a hell of a lot bigger than we were.

It was a dodge by Spectre, and I commend Jerks for taking the fight back to them. Even though they couldnt win, they fought the good fight. More kingdoms should behave like this.

Respect to Jerks!

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by ThRaZe View Post
    Jerks warred Spectre because spectre waved into their previous hostile with us (NBD).

If it was up to me, I would have personally waved spectre while they were at war with Jerks. We beat Jerks easily when we warred them, but prior to that Spectre consistanly declined war with us... Even though they were a hell of a lot bigger than we were.

It was a dodge by Spectre, and I commend Jerks for taking the fight back to them. Even though they couldnt win, they fought the good fight. More kingdoms should behave like this.

Respect to Jerks!
    so you are saying you beat them easy, but were going back for seconds? I am also confused as the word dodge is brought up so much lately...if you were in a hostile with jerks, how exactly did Spectre dodge you by warring jerks?

Until we hear from jerks themselves it is a far more likely scenerio that jerks just didn't want to war you again and chose to war spectre instead. Just going by what you present as facts.

Post Fiend
    This issues with spectre and jerks happened during our hostile with jerks.

Spectre declining warring us, was just prior to this.

EDIT: there is no seconds for us... We warred jerks in an arranged war and won. They got waved by spectre during our active hostile.... No nitpicking at any actions made, just saying respect to Jerks for at least trying to get revenge.

EDIT 2: this should give u some background info

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...obvious-double
    Last edited by ThRaZe; 24-12-2015 at 05:51.

Thread Information