Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is retarded...

This is retarded...

No game announcing changes... not even age end post in utopia news... Yes, I'm aware age is ending in a week but that is from word of mouth not from in game announcement. How is this acceptable? is it that hard to create a post saying when age will end?

If you have a prov you can always check the timer.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

That's not the point, every time ages end or have any changes there are always a post about it in the utopia announcement forum. Yes there might be a post about it in utopia talk but if it's not stickied it will be buried. I'm not sure why is it so hard to make a post like this. If they give me the ability to do I will do it for free for the next 20 years... takes like 20 seconds to do not sure why is it so hard for them.

Post Fiend
    Don't worry, the post will come. It hasn't been posted early anymore the last few ages, mostly a day or two before final changes. Get some holiday spirit going and enjoy the time without fierce discussions on potential changes :-)

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by fawkinater View Post
    No game announcing changes... not even age end post in utopia news... Yes, I'm aware age is ending in a week but that is from word of mouth not from in game announcement. How is this acceptable? is it that hard to create a post saying when age will end?
    You're not very good at this

Is there ever a forum post when the age ends?

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    You're not very good at this

Is there ever a forum post when the age ends?
    There is typically a forum post, yes.
    #magi

Post Fiend
    Usually the forum post is tied in with the potential changes. There's no use complaining about it. We know the age is ending January 2 (and have for at least a week now). Potential changes are usually announced within a week of the end of the age. If it's not still announced by, say, Thursday or Friday, then by all means, start complaining (although there's still no point). Enjoy the holidays. Don't keep refreshing these forums waiting for the potential changes haha.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Man, it really grinds my gears when the devs of a totally free to play game aren't at my beck and call over the holidays! Grrrr!

The past couple ages the schedule is posted along with the potential changes. I'd say those will most likely be posted in a day or two.

Post Fiend
    To be fair, if the holidays are the problem for the devs they could have ended the age two weeks earlier or a week later ;-)

They are ending the age a week later...

Needs to get out more
    Yeah, sometimes players must remind themselves it's a free game.

Mother Theresa ~ If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    hahahahaha OP is angry

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Man, it really grinds my gears when the devs of a totally free to play game aren't at my beck and call over the holidays! Grrrr!
    To be fair, I doubt Bishop has any friends to be with during the holidays. He's probably boozing up in the corner of his 1 bedroom apartment he shares with JohnSnowstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    To be fair, I doubt Bishop has any friends to be with during the holidays. He's probably boozing up in the corner of his 1 bedroom apartment he shares with JohnSnowstorm.
    Someone is bitter that his only achievements in life from a dying text based strategy game :)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Someone is bitter that his only achievements in life from a dying text based strategy game :)
    I'm a software engineer with a masters degree at 21. Try again.

Thread Information