Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Corruption in the system

Scribe

Corruption in the system

I start a new topic because though this is related it is also an independent matter.

everyone can read the ss vs fs thread if they choose to get updated as to what happened exactly.

so here is the thing. Punishment should be fair and it should fit the crime. I think we can all agree on that. Or can we?

While the kingdoms razing into FS war were actioned by the alliance during the war, Birdy was not.
    Instead the Alliance waited till the conflict was settled and Protector with his kingdom went to war with Birdy.

It just so happens that Birdy was #4 for honor in the charts.

while I know that Birdie agitated BB into warring them, I find it utterly tasteless that the alliance is getting involved in that war.

You can of course do what you want. You are currently the strongest kingdoms on the server.
    If you are hitting into this war though do not claim being just. You are now BB's, protectors, supporters not pillars of the community.

Leaving Birdy out of the actioning process initially was done with malicious intent.

This again proves that there are different rules for different people.
    Do not claim to speak for the community when you are actually just a street gang of about 150 players or so that currently "own" the block.

(yes, yes I know, I am bitter and sour andblah blah blah all those things)

Sympathy for someone that maxes meter in a lawlsy alliance war?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I don't understand what the problem is.

They actioned every kingdom that got involved. Birdy had yet to be actioned and now they are.

Are you objecting to the timing of the actioning? Or the severity? Or both?

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    I start a new topic because though this is related it is also an independent matter.

everyone can read the ss vs fs thread if they choose to get updated as to what happened exactly.

so here is the thing. Punishment should be fair and it should fit the crime. I think we can all agree on that. Or can we?

While the kingdoms razing into FS war were actioned by the alliance during the war, Birdy was not.
    Instead the Alliance waited till the conflict was settled and Protector with his kingdom went to war with Birdy.

It just so happens that Birdy was #4 for honor in the charts.

while I know that Birdie agitated BB into warring them, I find it utterly tasteless that the alliance is getting involved in that war.

You can of course do what you want. You are currently the strongest kingdoms on the server.
    If you are hitting into this war though do not claim being just. You are now BB's, protectors, supporters not pillars of the community.

Leaving Birdy out of the actioning process initially was done with malicious intent.

This again proves that there are different rules for different people.
    Do not claim to speak for the community when you are actually just a street gang of about 150 players or so that currently "own" the block.

(yes, yes I know, I am bitter and sour andblah blah blah all those things)
    Expected from Crazies, they are just BB's little sister and feel compelled to follow protector and BB like sheep and lack the ability to think for themselves. Surprised to see Pyro, FS and Wsk yet to interfere, shouldn't you guys be bending over to your masters BB and offering your services?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post

They actioned every kingdom that got involved. Birdy had yet to be actioned and now they are.

Scribe

both. They should have actioned everyone the same. And they shouldn't facilitate a personal grudge match.
    This is BB's second war against Birdy at absolutely terrible range. The first one was caused by a wave from birdy into BB, so I can understand that absolutely.
    And if I am wrong then I apologize but I believe this time BB is the aggressor.
    This is a personal grudge , not an actioning. Which would be fine if it is 1v1 or if the involved parties admit to an unsanctioned gb.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    BB isn't allowed to action because Feint has been a troll and messing with them? By that logic you were wrong for actioning FS strictly because you had a personal grudge against them.

How is the severity any worse than what SS got?

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Last edited by Palem; 29-12-2015 at 21:33. Reason: merge

Enthusiast
    Au contraire dear Palem, how could I be mad to see you posting yet more incorrect information and making yourself look clueless?

I'm happier than if Taylor Swift's boney alien ass was sitting on my face.

BB isn't allowed to action because Feint has been a troll and messing with them? By that logic you were wrong for actioning FS strictly because you had a personal grudge against them.

How is the severity any worse than what SS got?
    Did protector recruit you to serve him also palem? SS got razed 1703 times and got 18 greens for the crime of standing up to FS ****play. Obviously righteous punishment in your books. Yes, for sure everyone must be sanctioned for standing up to BB alliance.

I would have thought that mods should not involve themselves in utopia politics. Shame on you Palem.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Au contraire dear Palem, how could I be mad to see you posting yet more incorrect information and making yourself look clueless?

I'm happier than if Taylor Swift's boney alien ass was sitting on my face.
    What am I incorrect about? In this thread the only things I've "stated" are the things I've repeated back to Goodwitch lol

Quote Originally Posted by FS Best KD in the World View Post
    Did protector recruit you to serve him also palem? SS got razed 1703 times and got 18 greens for the crime of standing up to FS ****play. Obviously righteous punishment in your books. Yes, for sure everyone must be sanctioned for standing up to BB alliance.
    No, protector likes me just as much as Goodwitch and company lol

Quote Originally Posted by Avispa View Post
    I would have thought that mods should not involve themselves in utopia politics. Shame on you Palem.
    Shame on me for having an opinion?
    *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Avispa View Post
    Palem is free to post on any and all topics he desires. This isnt up for debate or further comment, thanks.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Scribe
    Because they pick and choose who to punish how and how much.
    Because the thing between Protector and Feint started before the SSvs FS conflict and was put on hold during the conflict.

I already said I was wrong to have my kingdom hit into war. repeatedly. It was the wrong precedence to set. But so is this.

(Hypothetical example following not a call to arms)
    This is like me now saying, this is interference in war and I pick ohhhh let me see...The U to carry out the punishment. If the U did that and razed BB then regardless of how many razes Birdie recieves, The U would pull ahead of BB in the rankings.

Call me a conspiracy theorist or a devil's advocate or whatever but here are some of the things surrounding this:

SS intent to war Divinity which could have potentitally , maybe, unlikely but possibly given SS the honor crown , and the war win crown(not sure actually on this part of the math)
    FS demands SS and Divinity(who at the time weren't even close) drop out of honor crown race
    Ascension agreed war against wsk, which could have potentially decided the honor/ww crown race was canceled so ascension and wsk could help in the policing action
    FS wars SS , actioned, FS farms honor by massacering and running ops while the enforcers raze.
    Birdy that might have had a shot at taking the honor crown(admittedly by dubious actions) wars BB for the second time this age and is actioned while doing so

that's a LOT of coincidences

I will however admit I am pleasantly surprised that it is BB that is warring Birdy and not FS. Then it would have been even more obvious.
    But just like I said in the other war, IF BB gains a province honor crown out of this action then I call foul play.

For the record I appreciate Palem's input. We may not always agree but at least Palem is constructive in most posts.
    Last edited by Goodwitch; 29-12-2015 at 21:59.

I wanted slack age... Seriously... These wars are cutting into my xenoblade time

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    Birdy that might have had a shot at taking the honor crown(admittedly by dubious actions) wars BB for the second time this age and is actioned while doing so

that's a LOT of coincidences

I will however admit I am pleasantly surprised that it is BB that is warring Birdy and not FS. Then it would have been even more obvious.
    But just like I said in the other war, IF BB gains a province honor crown out of this action then I call foul play.
    The **** is wrong with you? If you would take a couple minutes to figure out whats really going on you wouldn't be making stupid posts like this.

Feint & co simply made an attempt to repeat the whole pharma vs stoners stuff by trying to farm out on purpose and get both himself and us deleted.
    I knew he was going to do this before war even begun.
    We chained an undead (Firebird). He released his remaining defspecs, his thieves and his wizards.
    We massacred an avian (Lightning Bird). After having done 9 massacres, he also released his defspecs, thieves and wizards.
    I reported it.

Within a few hours of that happening, one of their elves, Hoshikuzi, released all his troops with the exception of his wizards.

I can't verify if this report is the reason of the action, but considering 2 of the 3 deleted provinces were released, it wouldn't surprise me.

June 5 of YR16 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Lightning Bird (##:##) and crushed it.
    June 5 of YR16 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Firebird (##:##) and crushed it.
    June 5 of YR16 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Red Bird (##:##) and crushed it.

Bai Feint.

Thread Information