Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Corruption in the system

Needs to get out more
    @ protector. Thank you, and that's not sarcasm, for recognizing the FW tactic. Regardless of the alliances actions, the label of "cheater" is something SS doesn't deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Are you now going to be the leading social agent for change? #OccupyUto

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    #DarkElfLivesMatter

What happened? Im the Red Bird and i definitely did had a good war going on... no weird releasing or anything! (I mean, a good war considering it is Christmas time)

Did anyone else get deleted other than those three? Why i was deleted?
    And how come i am being put on the same level with Feint? I mean, that is kinda low :D

Once again we have the whoring tier out smarting the warring tier. Good job Prot. #FistBump #KillTheWarringTier #MakeSploreNotWar
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Once again we have the whoring tier out smarting the warring tier. Good job Prot. #FistBump #KillTheWarringTier #MakeSploreNotWar

BB creates provs to farm honour from, they create a situation which could appear to be a FW, BB then reports them and gets them deleted? How has the whoring tier won here?
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

As far as I know, the BB war is not fake. There's just a really bad monarch on the other side. There is nothing against maxing the meter against a significantly smaller kingdom. I will say that it shouldn't be allowed via a mechanics change, but come on now... action for a legal action in game?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    I start a new topic because though this is related it is also an independent matter.

everyone can read the ss vs fs thread if they choose to get updated as to what happened exactly.

so here is the thing. Punishment should be fair and it should fit the crime. I think we can all agree on that. Or can we?

While the kingdoms razing into FS war were actioned by the alliance during the war, Birdy was not.
    Instead the Alliance waited till the conflict was settled and Protector with his kingdom went to war with Birdy.

It just so happens that Birdy was #4 for honor in the charts.

while I know that Birdie agitated BB into warring them, I find it utterly tasteless that the alliance is getting involved in that war.

You can of course do what you want. You are currently the strongest kingdoms on the server.
    If you are hitting into this war though do not claim being just. You are now BB's, protectors, supporters not pillars of the community.

Leaving Birdy out of the actioning process initially was done with malicious intent.

This again proves that there are different rules for different people.
    Do not claim to speak for the community when you are actually just a street gang of about 150 players or so that currently "own" the block.

(yes, yes I know, I am bitter and sour andblah blah blah all those things)
    when will you stop your clueless forum spamming? you were cute & funny at some point, but its just tasteless now..

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    As far as I know, the BB war is not fake. There's just a really bad monarch on the other side. There is nothing against maxing the meter against a significantly smaller kingdom. I will say that it shouldn't be allowed via a mechanics change, but come on now... action for a legal action in game?
    You don't welcome action against those that are trying to chartshape on purpose? Would you rather we play along, eat a WW bonus last tick of the age and get awfully close to you in size? Or worse; possibly even pass you?
    I don't have an interest in the ****storm that'll cause :p

Quote Originally Posted by crease View Post
    BB creates provs to farm honour from, they create a situation which could appear to be a FW, BB then reports them and gets them deleted? How has the whoring tier won here?
    We create provs? Wut?

Enthusiast
    This is how I see it.

There are many things that confuse me including what feint and his kd has been upto. I wonder how he gets 24 players to follow him when he acts like this. Perhaps there is something that runs deeper which I'm missing.

The injustice (or as sheister and some in fs call power=justice) and contradictions of the fairplay alliance just becomes clearer and clearer month after month. Most people know what the multiple actions I'm referring to are (even members of fairplay have conceded to the impalpable actions of some of their own) and they take place both through in game actions and through forum/PM aggressive mean spirited rhetoric. Their are several other threads that deal with this.

Have a happy new year :)

I mean we already discussed this at length. If it were a "rogue" kingdom with our already established win agreement, I'd consider it a dealbreak and raze into it. No?

It really sucks that this type of mechanic exists though. If we didn't already have an agreement in place, there's really nothing we could do about it other than farm people ourselves.

How i can get an explanation why i (Red Bird) was deleted as well? I mean Feint is a chaotic troll, not taking the end of the age seriously, but i have tried my best to play normally.
    I literally have no idea so please enlighten me. This is humiliating :(

Quote Originally Posted by crease View Post
    BB has the foresight to see the warring tier's attempt at getting BB actioned via 1 sided FW. Instead of falling into the trap they report the action keeping their hands clean of the matter while accomplishing their goal.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Demon
    Wasnt autodeclare introduced for the very purpose to allow bigger KD to avoid endless retal wars with small KD hiding behind gbp, alternative seems much worse than current state of the game.

As far as morals of BB's action goes, ill just say that if I ever doubt my own's KD actions all I need to do is see those same ppl flaming us defend birdies in here, and my moral compass is reinforced.

Thread Information