Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Corruption in the system

I still continue my complaining. I have tried my best to be the good guy of my kingdom. Having high morals i really, really hated hitting a war as ordered. After one time Feint said i am allowed to hit other kds since it is christmas and i hated hitting wars... so he had a tiny heart at least. I haven't been the most active in my kd for the last two ages, but i have tried my best even during busy jobs.

Today i tried to log in to hit Rammstain again and my account is not there. Why? I have been as nice as i can and just enjoy all of our wars.

Please can someone clarify my situation. I thought the whole kd was deleted, but why i am one of the few?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindnc View Post
    I still continue my complaining. I have tried my best to be the good guy of my kingdom. Having high morals i really, really hated hitting a war as ordered. After one time Feint said i am allowed to hit other kds since it is christmas and i hated hitting wars... so he had a tiny heart at least. I haven't been the most active in my kd for the last two ages, but i have tried my best even during busy jobs.

Today i tried to log in to hit Rammstain again and my account is not there. Why? I have been as nice as i can and just enjoy all of our wars.

Please can someone clarify my situation. I thought the whole kd was deleted, but why i am one of the few?
    9 out of 10 guys will treat you as a troll, but I'll accept your word as true. I know it doesn't help much. Stick around the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    As far as morals of BB's action goes, ill just say that if I ever doubt my own's KD actions all I need to do is see those same ppl flaming us defend birdies in here, and my moral compass is reinforced.
    Oh really? We were all defending birdies actions?

Anyway, I'm happy to see your moral compass reinforced. Unfortunately, that moral compass itself would dictate that you call allies to GB others and dont take the punishment yourself (BB did.) I'll save my breath on the rest........

Some moral compass there. Its probably facing the South pole.

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    9 out of 10 guys will treat you as a troll, but I'll accept your word as true. I know it doesn't help much. Stick around the game.
    Thanks :) There might be one or two in here who also know me by the name Red or Red XIII. The one guy in Feints kd who tries to act like an adult in our war forums and yelling "Kids please can we act like not-idiots?!", usually more to my own kd-mates. Not that it would have much effect since after 3 messages the flame wars start again ("No you are the reason this war started!", "No you backstabbed us first!"). Everyone who have had a war with us knows how the war forums are.

Our kd is full of foul mouthed egoistic people who happen to be good in this game. Some very good. I have thought myself as a decent player but at least i have my pride left, no matter the company i'm playing with.

I have been playing this game since Age 7 or 8 and missed maybe 4 ages at one point. After age 12 when i was not that much of a teenager anymore i think i have done my best to despise people who break the rules or have attitude like Feints. Feint is a brilliant war strategist and that is why we keep having him as our leader, even though i don't always agree with the reasons he does the targeting.

What i'm saying is, that if Feint was somehow the target of these deletions, it would kill me to be deleted for the same reasons than he did. Embarrassing as hell. I can find any evidence you need me to find to clear up my name!

- Red

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    What am I incorrect about? In this thread the only things I've "stated" are the things I've repeated back to Goodwitch lol

No, protector likes me just as much as Goodwitch and company lol

Shame on me for having an opinion?
    *shrug*
    All KDs.

Send an e-mail asking for the reason, if you don't know.

=============

As for deletions, I might be wrong but isn't it a case that Feints KD is deliberately trying to farm out to BB and has posted that many times on the forums? I'm not sure why anyone would expect any less when deletions have taken place for things like that in the past. Can't really fault BB for smacking a KD who have gave them relations, been insulting them on the forums for days/weeks and have been involved in actions against allies. Not sure wtf Feint thought he was going to achieve from any of this.
    Last edited by silverfox; 30-12-2015 at 01:01.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    How i can get an explanation why i (Red Bird) was deleted as well? I mean Feint is a chaotic troll, not taking the end of the age seriously, but i have tried my best to play normally.
    I literally have no idea so please enlighten me. This is humiliating :(
    Send an email to support (utopiasupport@utopia-game.com)

Scribe
    I want to make one point very clear, I am not defending Birdy.

I definitely also don't consider them an honorable kingdom(no offense Red,generalizing here and seeing it as kingdom not individuals).

It's just weird to me that a kingdom gets actioned seperately from all others. As far as I know they didn't do anything more or less against the rules than everybody else involved. Correct me if I am wrong.

Btw they are again an example why I think there should be a size regulation of some sort. It goes both ways. If there was such a thing as acceptable range then BB wouldn't have to even worry about kingdoms such as Birdy.

Thanks :) There might be one or two in here who also know me by the name Red or Red XIII. The one guy in Feints kd who tries to act like an adult in our war forums and yelling "Kids please can we act like not-idiots?!", usually more to my own kd-mates. Not that it would have much effect since after 3 messages the flame wars start again ("No you are the reason this war started!", "No you backstabbed us first!"). Everyone who have had a war with us knows how the war forums are.

Our kd is full of foul mouthed egoistic people who happen to be good in this game. Some very good. I have thought myself as a decent player but at least i have my pride left, no matter the company i'm playing with.

I have been playing this game since Age 7 or 8 and missed maybe 4 ages at one point. After age 12 when i was not that much of a teenager anymore i think i have done my best to despise people who break the rules or have attitude like Feints. Feint is a brilliant war strategist and that is why we keep having him as our leader, even though i don't always agree with the reasons he does the targeting.

What i'm saying is, that if Feint was somehow the target of these deletions, it would kill me to be deleted for the same reasons than he did. Embarrassing as hell. I can find any evidence you need me to find to clear up my name!

- Red
    like Palem said, mail support. But also it may be a good idea to find yourself a kingdom of likeminded players. The recruitment thread is full and there is also the in game recruitment system.
    Last edited by Goodwitch; 30-12-2015 at 04:05.

Regular
    "This is how I see it.

There are many things that confuse me including what feint and his kd has been upto. I wonder how he gets 24 players to follow him when he acts like this. Perhaps there is something that runs deeper which I'm missing."

Yes, you are surly missing something, i have heard that Feint's core crew. Follow his orders, happily and unquestionably. They have been well rewarded for it over the last 10 +- ages.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuelcula View Post
    "This is how I see it.

There are many things that confuse me including what feint and his kd has been upto. I wonder how he gets 24 players to follow him when he acts like this. Perhaps there is something that runs deeper which I'm missing."

Yes, you are surly missing something, i have heard that Feint's core crew. Follow his orders, happily and unquestionably. They have been well rewarded for it over the last 10 +- ages.
    Player to player, I consider the impact of Feint and his core. They've had failures, but they have their share of triumphs. There's nothing conservative in their approach and they're not here to make friends. I'm also careful not to think I'm smarter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    I actually mailed to support before we even retaliated for round 2 because it was an absolute bully where we are helpless (Since there are so many kds in support coming at Birdie) and the only way around it is to engaged into war. Sadly... never received a response from support even after a follow up mail. In war, dropping networth so we get farmed lesser seems to be a crime now. BB is huge, they could keep tapping us. Whats the difference having land defense and actually having defense? I don't do the maths but lower networth should lose lesser even if its 1 or 2 more hits whatever. But getting deleted for this? I already reported...

Its like, if I am the bigger kingdom. after finishing a war with a smaller kingdom that WD, I can break CF and keep torturing them because Im bigger and also get some protection because I AM CONSIDERED IN HOSTILE RELATIONS. Get allies to also raze them in war. Get the moderator to also delete them in war. *applause... you guys rule the game.. You can play peacefully when there is 1 less feint character in future. Simulate your own growth and shape your own charts which is what you guys are doing. Setting up terms that I cannot pass you in acre or you cannot pass me in honour then we CF. Oh wow... awesome terms... Before the end of the age, the chart was already made up just waiting to be saved into the Hall of Fame. So exciting Utopia has become.

Why feint has so many followers? Its just interesting to play alongside with him. I quit last age and the only reason I rejoined was also just to play alongside. He may be a troller but in all seriousness, it makes the game more interesting at the very least for most of us.

- Red
    Dunno if troll or not, but you could email utopiasupport@utopia-game.com
    You might get an answer here, you certainly wont on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Sin View Post
    I actually mailed to support before we even retaliated for round 2 because it was an absolute bully where we are helpless (Since there are so many kds in support coming at Birdie) and the only way around it is to engaged into war. Sadly... never received a response from support even after a follow up mail. In war, dropping networth so we get farmed lesser seems to be a crime now. BB is huge, they could keep tapping us. Whats the difference having land defense and actually having defense? I don't do the maths but lower networth should lose lesser even if its 1 or 2 more hits whatever. But getting deleted for this? I already reported...

Its like, if I am the bigger kingdom. after finishing a war with a smaller kingdom that WD, I can break CF and keep torturing them because Im bigger and also get some protection because I AM CONSIDERED IN HOSTILE RELATIONS. Get allies to also raze them in war. Get the moderator to also delete them in war. *applause... you guys rule the game.. You can play peacefully when there is 1 less feint character in future. Simulate your own growth and shape your own charts which is what you guys are doing. Setting up terms that I cannot pass you in acre or you cannot pass me in honour then we CF. Oh wow... awesome terms... Before the end of the age, the chart was already made up just waiting to be saved into the Hall of Fame. So exciting Utopia has become.

Why feint has so many followers? Its just interesting to play alongside with him. I quit last age and the only reason I rejoined was also just to play alongside. He may be a troller but in all seriousness, it makes the game more interesting at the very least for most of us.
    You guys waved us the first time. Is that not bully because 13 of our guys aren't in range to gain from you?

Regular
    Spirit of the Rules
    Players attempting to manipulate rules and quirks of the game in ways obviously not intended may be subject to deletion. Because of their nature, these types of circumstances are considered on a case-by-case basis. Users should avoid actions they believe are against the spirit and intent of the game.

Fair & Honorable Play
    The operators of the game aim to maintain the highest standards of ethics within the game. Any instance of inappropriate language, manipulation of bugs, or acts of deception/fraud can result in immediate removal from the game. We rely on our users to help us enforce these rules and provide an enjoyable gaming environment for users of all ages and backgrounds.

There from the rules...
    Setting CF terms on acre / honour cap... To me... its definitely a violation of the rule... To receive a CF, and the need to abide that I cannot surpass you in acre/honour is definitely against the rules. If Top1 gave the CF to Top2 with a condition that Top2 cannot be Top1 in acres, this is shaping the charts. Why? because these 2 will never get into conflict and the rest of the other kingdoms will also not get a chance to climb at all while the big 2 or 3 etc will always be vulturing downwards because the TOP will never get into a conflict to slow them down anymore. You guys just set your own rules and play your own game and claim what is done is right never being in the corners or at the minds of other kingdoms whom are also in the game.

Regular
    We wanted a CF after 2 hits. You wanted more for Kinetic to top the charts. Don't you remember our conversations? Its still saved in whatsapp... I told you we would retaliate if you wanted 4 hits. That is the negotiation that failed between us but you considered it a threat. When I started messaging you, I was very kind to please and beg and pray you like a God giving us CF but its like I cannot negotiate the deal at all. Any negotiation, you call it as threat. Then how? we had to make the first move instead when Kinetic was in absolute vulnerable state. But what happened? oh the coincident VM because he was really busy...

We warred and we WD taking the beating and loss. You call this bully? We are much smaller. You have 13 in range, but the remaining very big that have the potential to keep razing and massing in war. We are being bullied even when we engaged the first war but we did it because we stand up for ourselves. You really think we bullied your kingdom at that size? pls.... Did not have enough, you waved us for 2nd time. Oh wow... try being at our size in future and we will see what kind of response you will give. There will always be a time when this happens to you, Protector...

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Sin View Post
    We wanted a CF after 2 hits. You wanted more for Kinetic to top the charts. Don't you remember our conversations? Its still saved in whatsapp... I told you we would retaliate if you wanted 4 hits. That is the negotiation that failed between us but you considered it a threat. When I started messaging you, I was very kind to please and beg and pray you like a God giving us CF but its like I cannot negotiate the deal at all. Any negotiation, you call it as threat. Then how? we had to make the first move instead when Kinetic was in absolute vulnerable state. But what happened? oh the coincident VM because he was really busy...

We warred and we WD taking the beating and loss. You call this bully? We are much smaller. You have 13 in range, but the remaining very big that have the potential to keep razing and massing in war. We are being bullied even when we engaged the first war but we did it because we stand up for ourselves. You really think we bullied your kingdom at that size? pls.... Did not have enough, you waved us for 2nd time. Oh wow... try being at our size in future and we will see what kind of response you will give. There will always be a time when this happens to you, Protector...
    Boohoo...

He probably won't go around making silly demands from KDs three times his size so I don't think this will ever happen to him myself.

What is it with people crying bully these days? Despite whatever they might tell you - size matters, just ask Goodwitch.

EDIT:
    (edited that last part just for you Felonious haha thought you would enjoy that)
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 30-12-2015 at 09:42.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information